TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
how?
I'm Dominican and I hate listening to Bachata cause all it talks about is love and romance. My past relationship and recent rejections have turned me into a cold man :smh:

Lol I should switch the station to reggaeton, then I be feelin like a boss

Just a joke about all the players considering retirement

I have discredited everything this dude has said since the 2 day rule but I will definitely cosign the squeezing the girl with your arms part. That's a gem.

Yea that's a sure thing. I just like being really intimate when I do the do so I've always done the hugging, kissing, eye contact and whisper in her ear talking ****. The yambs go ham for that

if you bust a good nut... I GOOD nut and clean your pipes...

It takes 2 days for your seamans to fully recover and get their potency back to impregnate the yambs...

So I'll fap before a known raw dog experience

This is high science

The hug and/or thigh grab while looking into their eyes is straight Game Genie status.

Will have randoms falling in love. It's not to be abused

Gotta a lot of living to do but I know thing and one thing only, I can't trust a female no more. I done seen way to many cats done wrong including my dad. I can't even look at a female any more cause most of my assesmets I have about em usually are spot on. There all the same to me, I guess sound like a bitter old woman but I've seen too many cats done wrong too even look at a female in a light. How am I supposed to have kids with chick who's most likely done a cat wrong in the past. I've been cursed with this unique observation which won't allow me to connect with females on a intimate level and also emotional. I love only my mom's and even she's done some things that I wouldn't mention. Guess I'm cursed not to have fun with the yambs like y'all.

Forever a loner

Last edited:
Women ain't any less trustworthy than men though.

You can't trust most people in general, you just have to be a good judge of character.

You can't trust most people in general, you just have to be a good judge of character.

Kinda this. But y'all use this word trust wrong.

Y'all don't even understand what kind of life you would have if you didn't trust anybody. :lol:

Being mindful and having limits/boundaries =/= not trusting anyone

Yes they are
There's no songs out there called "these men ain't loyal"
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yes they are
There's no songs out there called "these men ain't loyal"
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

There's plenty of female songs with the same sentiment.

Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Adele etc have all made songs with the same message,

The thing with women is they have to earn your benefit of doubt. Don't put anything past any woman. And they should do the same with men.

There's plenty of female songs with the same sentiment.

Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Adele etc have all made songs with the same message,

Exactly. Dudes scream they'll never trust a chick while women scream they'll never trust a guy. Pretty funny. Like you said...try to be a good judge of character. Dudes make it seem like every woman is bad while he himself can be trusted. Paradoxical.

Exactly. Dudes scream they'll never trust a chick while women scream they'll never trust a guy. Pretty funny. Like you said...try to be a good judge of character. Dudes make it seem like every woman is bad while he himself can be trusted. Paradoxical.

Exactly why relationships and social interaction between most men and women is a wash out here.

It's a shame really but with the influence of media in general, social media, and both of those platforms playing towards the negative for monetary reasons, this is the world we live in.

:lol:

Y'all know I kick 100% truth when it comes to the yambs..

How come y'all don't believe me with my 2 day rule??

:nerd:

I wouldn't practice it ... But of raw dog happens to be on the horizon... Clean your pipes...

Gotta a lot of living to do but I know thing and one thing only, I can't trust a female no more. I done seen way to many cats done wrong including my dad. I can't even look at a female any more cause most of my assesmets I have about em usually are spot on. There all the same to me, I guess sound like a bitter old woman but I've seen too many cats done wrong too even look at a female in a light. How am I supposed to have kids with chick who's most likely done a cat wrong in the past. I've been cursed with this unique observation which won't allow me to connect with females on a intimate level and also emotional. I love only my mom's and even she's done some things that I wouldn't mention. Guess I'm cursed not to have fun with the yambs like y'all.

Forever a loner

You can't let other people experience potentially ruin yours. Live your own life man

There's nothing wrong with connecting with a woman emotionally. 

If she happens to break your trust and cheat on you, are you going to commit that?

It's really not that serious, she did not come out the womb with you. 

I always thank my mother for instilling in me to not be jealous, although no one is to be 100% trusted, you cannot walk around bitter towards all females.

Off topic! You guys have any suggestions for products similar to the OG Vitalikor? I got yams lined up all week

Y'all probably right, even though some of my perspectives won't change,, I can let go some of this bitterness I have bit up towards some of these females cause some probably don't deserve it. Guess imma work on it

Last edited:
Exactly why relationships and social interaction between most men and women is a wash out here.

It's a shame really but with the influence of media in general, social media, and both of those platforms playing towards the negative for monetary reasons, this is the world we live in.

Preach

Not only women but a good attitude to have is to trust people to be human. Humans are flawed and will disappoint you. Any other expectations come from fairy tales and not reality which makes it so devastating when someone you trust has a real life moment and doesn't come thru. Better to trust women and people in general to be human rather than distrust them for the very same reason. People won't change but you can change your attitude for your own well being

Not only women but a good attitude to have is to trust people to be human. Humans are flawed and will disappoint you. Any other expectations come from fairy tales and not reality which makes it so devastating when someone you trust has a real life moment and doesn't come thru. Better to trust women and people in general to be human rather than distrust them for the very same reason. People won't change but you can change your attitude for your own well being
nthat.gif

"Hath Faith in ye and ye shall inherit the earth"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom