TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have good news and bad news brehs. The bad news is I never got to have that 3some last night, but the good news is, I still smashed one of the two chicks I was actually feeling.

Without making a long post, I'll just get to the specifics. The plan last night was for all three of us to go out and have some drinks then come back to my place and get straight to it. Well, it didn't work out that way. One of the girls who was down was a chick I've known for awhile. We were always attracted to each other, but never got together because the timing was always wrong.  After college she moved out of state and we lost contact. a few weeks ago, I ran into her at a mutual friends get together and after we talked for most of the night (she wouldn't leave my side) she told me she wanted to have a 3some. She told me that she felt comfortable with me and wanted to experience it. She told her friend (who was also at the party) about it and her friend was down. She was in the process of moving back to the area for work, so when she got back the three of us would link up. So the day before last I get the call that she's back in the area and settled and she told told me that her and her friend was down to go out last night. So I meet them at a local bar in the area and while were all vibing, drinking, and having a good time,  my homie hit me up last night and told me he was having a party at his pops beach house. And usually this cat throws the best parties and the women are always on point so I knew what to expect. While I was talking to him I had him on speaker phone ( which was a bad idea) and the girls heard the whole convo. basically my boy said that there was mad yambs there and for me to get there asap. Needless to say my friend's homegirl was trippin tellin me that she didn't like being a second option and all of that and decided she wasn't down anymore. She tried taking my friend with her, but I convinced her to stay with me. We ended up going to my boy's party and before the night was over, I took her back to my crib and smashed. I didn't get the 3some but I got to smash a chick I've been wanting to smash for a minute. Were meeting up next weekend. All's well that ends well I guess.

Last edited:
I have good news and bad news brehs. The bad news is I never got to have that 3some last night, but the good news is, I still smashed one of the two chicks I was actually feeling.

Without making a long post, I'll just get to the specifics. The plan last night was for all three of us to go out and have some drinks then come back to my place and get straight to it. Well, it didn't work out that way. One of the girls who was down was a chick I've known for awhile. We were always attracted to each other, but never got together because the timing was always wrong.  After college she moved out of state and we lost contact. a few weeks ago, I ran into her at a mutual friends get together and after we talked for most of the night (she wouldn't leave my side) she told me she wanted to have a 3some. She told me that she felt comfortable with me and wanted to experience it. She told her friend (who was also at the party) about it and her friend was down. She was in the process of moving back to the area for work, so when she got back the three of us would link up. So the day before last I get the call that she's back in the area and settled and she told told me that her and her friend was down to go out last night. So I meet them at a local bar in the area and while were all vibing, drinking, and having a good time,  my homie hit me up last night and told me he was having a party at his pops beach house. And usually this cat throws the best parties and the women are always on point so I knew what to expect. While I was talking to him I had him on speaker phone ( which was a bad idea) and the girls heard the whole convo. basically my boy said that there was mad yambs there and for me to get there asap. Needless to say my friend's homegirl was trippin tellin me that she didn't like being a second option and all of that and decided she wasn't down anymore. She tried taking my friend with her, but I convinced her to stay with me. We ended up going to my boy's party and before the night was over, I took her back to my crib and smashed. I didn't get the 3some but I got to smash a chick I've been wanting to smash for a minute. Were meeting up next weekend. All's well that ends well I guess.

[COLOR=#red]Lesson in this story is 2 birds in the hand beats 3 in the bush. Next time put your phone on silent and satisfy the dual-Yambs. Only thing that should have interrupted that was a family emergency. True story. Still Repped for getting trim last night. But understand this menages can be few and far between (except for Cali guys). I've only had one in my entire life and never another opportunity. [/COLOR]

Damn. Haven't peeped this thread in weeks!

So me and my girl still going strong but I still have fleeting fantasies of others. Been a month official so far and I'm enjoying it tho.

Any updates on relationships from dudes in here?

So me and my girl still going strong but I still have fleeting fantasies of others. Been a month official so far and I'm enjoying it tho.

congrats homie. I know its hard.

My Relationship update.
stuff got a bit complicated (as y'all know I live overseas in Korea right now. ) My girl has to leave her job early now, so instead of leaving here Dec 1, she's leaving either Late September or early October now.
Hard for me since I really don't like LDR. I am leaving here early Jan, so It would've only been a month then I was going to be going home too. Now it's 3 months. and damn I hate waiting. But honestly she's worth it so it shouldn't be a problem. But still gotta have that convo because we both kind of don't know what we're doing as far as getting back home. she lives in Boston I live in Virginia. But we do plan on traveling the US for awhile when I get back and we both had dreams of living in Colorado (before we even knew each other) so we'll see how it goes.

EWD got cats in here callin him daddy. I respect dude but I'm a lot more direct with my females. Thing is I keep finding females I'm interest in that got boyfriends. I need to relocate .

Last edited:
Lesson in this story is 2 birds in the hand beats 3 in the bush. Next time put your phone on silent and satisfy the dual-Yambs. Only thing that should have interrupted that was a family emergency. True story. Still Repped for getting trim last night. But understand this menages can be few and far between (except for Cali guys). I've only had one in my entire life and never another opportunity.
I hear you fam. I took a step back  and reflected on the night and how I could have done things differently. And I know I was wrong for answering the call and taking the attention away from both women. I was feeling myself alot and became overconfident, and in the process lost the chance to get with both females. It was definitely a learning experience and it's one that I'll use if the situation presents itself again. Seeing that me and this woman are gonna be kicking it for awhile, I'm confident that the convo will surface again.

Transparent Game:

I put some major mouthpiece in tonight on ole girl from CSUFullerton. We just met today at the pool party but we spent from 6:45pm with a little break in between as we got dressed for the house party till 1:30 am just talking and being around each other.

At the end of the night I told her "you don't even know it but I just officially walked into your life"...but before all that I planted all types of seeds in her mind.

My dudes, a strong confident guy women will naturally draw towards. You know you got her when she stays by your side and walks where you walk, and goes where you go even in a crowded party.

I'mma put y'all onto some unconventional game spitting...when you bring to the attention of the girl the game you put on her and how it affected her. I told her "I'm going to be transparent about the game I put on you tonight". I was like "the reason why I suggested you go to the house party was to network with your new classmates...but that was only half of it, I really wanted you in my presence for a longer amount of time than the pool party". She was flattered and surprised I was so refreshingly honest. Then I was like "with the energy you gave me when we first met, you was feeling me before you even realized it...I noticed how we broke away from the party and had our own thing going on...that could only happen if you were comfortable with me and feeling me".

Then I was like " you did everything I asked you to do, first I asked you to come sit with me on the reclining chairs and you did it, then I asked you to sit next to me while I showed you something on FB and you did, that was all a test to see if you'd listen to me". Then she said "I don't even know you", to which I said "exactly...the fact that you allow yourself to be so comfortable around me without even knowing me is because subconsciously we are feeding off of the energy we are giving to each other".

I said "I'm so attracted to your beautiful brown skin, I love the shape of your body, and I love the way we can talk for hours on end even though we just met.". "Don't be alarmed, what woman doesn't like to know she's appreciated?"

"I like how we were two people who knew absolutely nothing about each other prior, but now that we've crossed paths we feel like the night is not long enough"

I then told her straight up that I was planting the seed in her head with everything I was telling her...that I was being transparent about what I was trying to accomplish.

She commented on how much respect I got from people at the party and how everyone was coming up to me, and I was like "I wanted you to see that, I know how women are proud of their dude when he's respected by his peers and I knew that would leave an impression on you."

She couldn't believe how honest I was about what effect I was trying to have on her by the actions I did, but she said she loved it and it was refreshing.

My dudes this may seem like a lot of work, but really I believe in putting in more work in the front end to set up amazing returns on the back end. Basically it peppers up the Yambs when you get in their head like this...they put more passion into it and they go all out. Get em in the head before you get em in the bed, it makes for a great experience.

Now this isn't something you do with every chick...don't give pearls to pigs, but one you think has potential or is more than just another everyday *****.

So after all that is when I said "you don't even know it but I just officially walked into your life"
This is a technique that alot of ole school playas use on women. When I was teenager, my uncle put me onto this type of game. Back in his day they used to call it "putting your **** in your pocket".

[COLOR=#red]Lesson in this story is 2 birds in the hand beats 3 in the bush. Next time put your phone on silent and satisfy the dual-Yambs. Only thing that should have interrupted that was a family emergency. True story. Still Repped for getting trim last night. But understand this menages can be few and far between (except for Cali guys). I've only had one in my entire life and never another opportunity. [/COLOR]

They don't grow on trees out here either bruh :lol:

dontgothere.gif

[COLOR=#red]Yeah and she's cool people as well my dude.

Had out last Grad student event before school started tonight...basically a potluck. As corny as this sounds I like to come a little late to events because once everyone is settled and you come in you can tell who looking. I came in and shorty was really 'mirin, I knew then I had to make a move, but very strategically because there was at least one more who I had my eye on in the room.

When there's more than one chick you want to get at the same place you must utilize isolation or risk looking real corny when the women see you hollerin at all the chicks..it's a turn-off most of the time.

Our event was held at a museum and later after we ate I saw shorty go to a wing of the museum away from everyone else, that's when I walked over and introduced myself. We had conversation about our majors, how almost every decision a woman makes is based off of her comfort level and Alpha males in which I told her I considered myself an Alpha, but that there are levels to it and there are times where there are Alphas who are higher than me hierarchy wise and that I know my position. She was like that was the most honest thing she's heard in awhile. I asked what her favorite restaurant was in town and she told me and I was like when do you want to go? I then got curved...BUT I recovered from the crossover she gave me when I carried her leftover food to her car for her and all is good.

I did the same for this slim Ghananian cutie who has the best breasts on a slimmy that I've seen in awhile. I carried her food to her car and was more straightforward with her...she's a new grad student here and doesn't know anyone so I was basically like let's hangout, then got her number. Too easy, no need for extra talk and game...after awhile you'll know which ones to keep it simple with and which ones you have to put more work in and you can usually tell by making small talk. Basically you adjust to the personnel.

Oh and what I like to do when I get a chicks number when I'm out is to text them and tell them to text me once they got home safely...that little touch works wonders and it makes them feel like you care about their security, or more importantly that you have the potential to make them feel secure which is always a good thing.
[/COLOR]

Lurking for a bit but been a roller coaster for me bruhs. Not sure if I want to get into the whole specifics of what happened but her and I definitely have a special relationship that isn't limited to boyfriend and girlfriend but as family, friends, and just people like between male and female. I think that's why that even after we broke up and things fell apart, we somehow picked up the pieces are stronger than ever right now. Yeah it's cool chasing yams but reading all these stories and living vicariously through you guys is enough for me. I'm a happy man once you have that girl. :nthat:

And well, now that I'm finally getting out of my family house and getting my own single apartment in Westwood for UCLA..... Don't worry about me guys. :lol: :nerd: :evil:

And cosign on that EWD book. NT Published. :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Yeah and she's cool people as well my dude.

Had out last Grad student event before school started tonight...basically a potluck. As corny as this sounds I like to come a little late to events because once everyone is settled and you come in you can tell who looking. I came in and shorty was really 'mirin, I knew then I had to make a move, but very strategically because there was at least one more who I had my eye on in the room.

When there's more than one chick you want to get at the same place you must utilize isolation or risk looking real corny when the women see you hollerin at all the chicks..it's a turn-off most of the time.

Our event was held at a museum and later after we ate I saw shorty go to a wing of the museum away from everyone else, that's when I walked over and introduced myself. We had conversation about our majors, how almost every decision a woman makes is based off of her comfort level and Alpha males in which I told her I considered myself an Alpha, but that there are levels to it and there are times where there are Alphas who are higher than me hierarchy wise and that I know my position. She was like that was the most honest thing she's heard in awhile. I asked what her favorite restaurant was in town and she told me and I was like when do you want to go? I then got curved...BUT I recovered from the crossover she gave me when I carried her leftover food to her car for her and all is good.

I did the same for this slim Ghananian cutie who has the best breasts on a slimmy that I've seen in awhile. I carried her food to her car and was more straightforward with her...she's a new grad student here and doesn't know anyone so I was basically like let's hangout, then got her number. Too easy, no need for extra talk and game...after awhile you'll know which ones to keep it simple with and which ones you have to put more work in and you can usually tell by making small talk. Basically you adjust to the personnel.

Oh and what I like to do when I get a chicks number when I'm out is to text them and tell them to text me once they got home safely...that little touch works wonders and it makes them feel like you care about their security, or more importantly that you have the potential to make them feel secure which is always a good thing.
[/COLOR]
sometimes being persistent is always a good thing when dealing with chicks. I commend you for keeping your cool after she curved you.

sometimes being persistent is always a good thing when dealing with chicks. I commend you for keeping your cool after she curved you.

[COLOR=#red]
Yeah bro, basically I came at her a little too forward for her liking, so I toned it down and all was well. The same thing doesn't work with every chick as you know.
[/COLOR]

Had to decline the "homie" tonight :lol:

She knows my schedule and knows that i'm off, but just said i'm working overtime. :smokin

How do yall handle situations where a girl wants to get with you but you want her friend instead?

I got a lil situation. One girl I've known for about 5 months she's ok looks wise like a (she's like a 6), nice personality and she wants me bad. Every time we see each other she's like "hey boo, hey honey" she tells people we getting married and ****. Then I met her friend like 3 weeks ago and this girl is bad as hell, face and the body (she's like a 8.5). The few times that I've seen her we flirt a little bit but that's it cuz the 6 is always with her and I don't wanna be a ***hole and go at the 8.5 right in her face. I'm real cool with the 6 but I don't really like her like that. Her friend is a different story though. I'm getting to the point where I just say "**** it". Every time I see this chick the thirst just builds.

Damn. That's damn near impossible to navigate until they grow apart a little bit. Girls are trife though so you never know. All depends on the type of women they are...

I'd prolly take the easy yambs for a couple weeks, hope they have a falling out in a couple months (after you stopped hitting the six), and then make my move on the 8.5er. 

But.... that's just me. 

Maaaaan these girls been tight for like 10 years. :lol: :smh:

The girl I want keeps wearing these small shorts and leggings around me. I seen her earlier today and I told her she looked good in those pants, she had a big *** smile on her face and said thank you. Lawd help me.

Honestly the 8.5 probably wants you and the 6 makes it better for u to get the 8.5 since women typically compete. Just dont make yourself seem too thirsty with the 8.5. But also dont make the 6 hang on to false hope. I wpuld go for who u want more first.

Maaaaan these girls been tight for like 10 years.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The girl I want keeps wearing these small shorts and leggings around me. I seen her earlier today and I told her she looked good in those pants, she had a big *** smile on her face and said thank you. Lawd help me.
Well in that case, you have but one move. Go trick daddy that chick. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom