TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man knows.

Don't create expectations while still showing you care

What's the overall goal with her though?

Right now I'm just a friend. We're both kinda busy with our schoolwork now, but eventually, when the time is right, I'd like to wife her up.

Just set a day to kick it with the birthday broad and go do something fun. No need to spend a grip.

[COLOR=#red]My shortie. She lives in DFW. Drives a 'Stang on dubs. Profesional woman moving up in this world. She used to date a dude that used to play for the OK Thunder that got traded but didn't specify who exactly and I'm not asking either. I hate coming behind pro athletes, because the chicks are accustomed to a lifestyle I can't provide at the moment. Notice the placement of her phone in the second pic...she sending subliminals :lol:

[/COLOR]

View media item 1157992
View media item 1157994

Last edited:
[SIZE=4[COLOR=#red]My 46yr old Mexican mami. She's the one I pulled with the rented Snow White Challenger R/T when I was in Cali a few years ago. Basically she loved the car and said to me "nice car", I replied "nice woman". The next night she took me out bought wine and fed me, then unzipped my pants in her white Acura MDX and topped me off without asking. Then we drove to my hotel and smashed relentlessly.

We just recently reconnected and she's flying out to College Station in Sept. She's loaded, runs her family business. This chick once chartered a private jet for her and her chicas to fly to Vegas for her birthday. She told me that initially she wanted to do a menage with me and her girlfriend but that after we smashed she decided she wanted me all to herself. She even offered to send me Vag pics of her girl but I told her not to because I'm all about her. That move right there has cemented me in her life forever.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

View media item 1158011

Last edited:
It's Saturday in LA. 2-3 hour wait.
I Ain't Bout Dat Lyfe lol

Just got cut in Crenshaw with no wait :smokin

[SIZE=4[COLOR=#red]My 46yr old Mexican mami. She's the one I pulled with the rented Snow White Challenger R/T when I was in Cali a few years ago. Basically she loved the car and said to me "nice car", I replied "nice woman". The next night she took me out bought wine and fed me, then unzipped my pants in her white Acura MDX and topped me off without asking. Then we drove to my hotel and smashed relentlessly.

We just recently reconnected and she's flying out to College Station in Sept. She's loaded, runs her family business. This chick once chartered a private jet for her and her chicas to fly to Vegas for her birthday. She told me that initially she wanted to do a menage with me and her girlfriend but that after we smashed she decided she wanted me all to herself. She even offered to send me Vag pics of her girl but I told her not to because I'm all about her. That move right there has cemented me in her life forever.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

View media item 1158011

Looks damn good for her age :smokin

[SIZE=4My 46yr old Mexican mami. She's the one I pulled with the rented Snow White Challenger R/T when I was in Cali a few years ago. Basically she loved the car and said to me "nice car", I replied "nice woman". The next night she took me out bought wine and fed me, then unzipped my pants in her white Acura MDX and topped me off without asking. Then we drove to my hotel and smashed relentlessly.

We just recently reconnected and she's flying out to College Station in Sept. She's loaded, runs her family business. This chick once chartered a private jet for her and her chicas to fly to Vegas for her birthday. She told me that initially she wanted to do a menage with me and her girlfriend but that after we smashed she decided she wanted me all to herself. She even offered to send me Vag pics of her girl but I told her not to because I'm all about her. That move right there has cemented me in her life forever.[/SIZE]

Are you urban?

[COLOR=#red]Yes she definitely keeps in shape and keeps herself up. She's never been married and has no children. She just lives life to the fullest.

The picture below is me and my friend here at my school. We really are into each other and people think we are together, she even secretely doesn't like when I talk about other chicks but her and I can never be together because of prior commitment on her behalf. But the tension is so strong between us. We love being around each other. I hope we don't get into the mix because it would be dangerous.[/COLOR]

View media item 1158050

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Joepac,we're all great in here. I feel like when y'all win I win too :lol: Attaining at least one woman is something every man should experience and we try to help those in need achieve that, and share pics and stories for those who are on 'em.[/COLOR]

Pray for me brehs. If everything goes according to plan tonight, this 3some might become a reality.
you-can-do-it-o.gif

[COLOR=#red]My dudes I'm about to head to a before-school-starts Pool Party. I'm poppin an Adderal XR, it aint just for tests...it makes you focused all around :lol: I'm weaing ballin shorts, a slightly fitted t-short and Dunkman Lebron XI. Gonna wear that Yves Saint Laurent L'homme cologne and I'm straight prospecting. Then later there's a house party and I'm going preppy with a Tommy polo shirt, cargo pants, and Clark Desert Treks in the Beeswax color and Dior Homme cologne. I'll let y'all know if anything exciting pops off.[/COLOR]

Mobbing down U Street bar hopping. Need to stop at a few more bars before night comes. More shots to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom