TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like IPAs but it's an additional acquired taste. I would never suggest one to a chick unless she was a big knowledgeable beer drinker. My girl even hates how they smell :lol:

You should have been in here but I'm heading to the store now give me two of your favorites besides stone and green flash since you are living in Cali

Lagunitas is my favorite brewery in the world. Love their stuff, matters if you can tolerate their stronger beers...

Cousin told me something that really stuck to me, basically the reason he cheats, is because he's not sure if his girl is doing it behind his back. He doubts it, you just never know, you feel me? He doesn't go out to get yambs, because he knows that at the end of the day, he's got some waiting at home anyway.

Cheating on your girlfriend is ok... just make sure the girl deserves it. If you got a good woman holding you down, do right by her otherwise she might be scarred for life.

:lol: Wait, wait, wait, wait....

Let me get this straight... Your boy cheats on his girl because with no proof, he just THINK she's cheating on him... but doubts it?

:wow: Whoa! :rofl:

Last edited:
Cousin told me something that really stuck to me, basically the reason he cheats, is because he's not sure if his girl is doing it behind his back. He doubts it, you just never know, you feel me? He doesn't go out to get yambs, because he knows that at the end of the day, he's got some waiting at home anyway.

That's a weird reason. Is there any specific reason he doesn't trust her? Or is it just general "these girls ain't loyal" thing?

I used to think this way in my younger days but that's insecurity at its finest. Glad I'm past that. It's a lack of trust and one building a security blanket so if she ever cheats on you, you could say well I been cheating on her. We say women are delicate, but men's ego are such delicate things.

Cheating on your girlfriend is ok... just make sure the girl deserves it. If you got a good woman holding you down, do right by her otherwise she might be scarred for life.

:lol: Wait, wait, wait, wait....

Let me get this straight... Your boy cheats on his girl because with no proof, he just THINK she's cheating on him... but doubts it?

:wow: Whoa! :rofl:
It's weird.

That's a weird reason. Is there any specific reason he doesn't trust her? Or is it just general "these girls ain't loyal" thing?
She did cheat on him once, but it was because SHE thought he was cheating on her. So he basically lost the trust since then (this was over 7 years ago).

I used to think this way in my younger days but that's insecurity at its finest. Glad I'm past that. It's a lack of trust and one building a security blanket so if she ever cheats on you, you could say well I been cheating on her. We say women are delicate, but men's ego are such delicate things.
They've been together for 8, this girl is a ride or die. She's fought for him, she's caught him cheating, etc. She's by his side, I doubt she would ever cheat on him. His view is just a trust thing. Then again, all of my cousins have cheated on their girls, I've even cheated. Idk if it's in our blood or what, even our uncle (who's past 55) is like the OG player of the family.

200x200px-ZC-d56630a3_smh.gif

What seperates Men from Boys.

The thing with cheating is that you don't have to lie to kick it. I don't understand why people get involved with people that believe in monogamy. If you have open and logical conversation with the women you are involved with, then I guarantee you will eventually meet a person that is open to polyamory. The problem with cheating is it leads to a perpetual cycle of hurt, bitter, jaded people to walk this small rock.
Can feeling, emotions and love change throughout a romantic relationship??
Most definately but that is where communication comes in. If you are not feeling the same about someone, tell them and either work on the problem or let them go to find happiness with another. To cheat on somebody is to show how much cowardice and selfishness one has for themselves. This all goes back to taking your time in picking a partner. There is absolutely nothing wrong living the bachelor life or having sister wives or whatever your belief system is but when you drag people who want to be with one person at a time, that's where the game gets ****** up.
I've been cheated on and I have been a side ***** and in both of those instances I learned that you can't be out here playing with people and their emotions. It's better to be 100% all the time because faking the funk has consequences. There are people that are walking, hurt zombies because one person couldn't be truthful with them and now they are out to hurt others before they get hurt and thus we have a cycle of cynics that are truly scared to feel anything. This comes from experience.
All I'm saying is if you have a thought about cheating or just not feeling the relationship anymore, let that person go as a service to the next man. Trying to clean up the mess another dude did is torture not only for him but that soul you hurt.
Peace

Picked up the recommendation from @EyeSeeSoles and some $8.00 whiskey for me and my boys to pre game off of.

I was just trolling when I said I would bring IPA 
Did you like it? I can never find it in a six pack just the 3 dollar single bottle
I left for school before I had a chance to taste them. I will drink them tomorrow. Depending on where I go tonight I will try some other some other beers that everyone listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom