TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
suberzat1 suberzat1 yessir! I usually try to avoid the DC bars cuz I'm 19 and not tryna get caught up in the city, but I'll deff make it out for the Sup NT homies. But word man, UMD is awesome. Yambs are ripe, hella students, as well as great education. Love it here. Was my second choice for school, so glad I chose here. But fr fr we deff need to go yamb hunting. College is really too easy.
Dude I'm down for whatever. We can go to some spots over there. But I enjoyed UMD campus when I took my tour. Feel like i would put up numbers on campus

I think you are cool man. Its Friday, take her out to dinner, buy her a handbag or something.

She already had plans with friends made up for tonight before we got into it yesterday so I will have to wait till tomorrow.

She hates material gifts so I will have to do something a little more creative

tdogg2k tdogg2k if I don't go London at the end of the year, Asia and Tokyo are the other two places I want to visit. I will hit you up if my destination is Asia.

Im out here homie. Matter of fact arent you in DMV??? My house is in NoVA . So when I get back next year ill prob be with my bro til I get on my feet out in Alexandria

You know that for us in this part of the world, that 68k annual salary is already considered making bank. :lol: :smh:

Expats out here are living like Kings.
Lol I make half that and live extra comfortable. Half my paycheck goes to america for paying bills too

Dude I'm down for whatever. We can go to some spots over there. But I enjoyed UMD campus when I took my tour. Feel like i would put up numbers on campus
Lets do it bros. Actually gonna hit up adams morgan tonight. Had luck last time so why not. It's cold tho so I'm not holding my breath.

Lets do it bros. Actually gonna hit up adams morgan tonight. Had luck last time so why not. It's cold tho so I'm not holding my breath.
Put that supreme beanie on and get at them yambs.

Speaking of this weekend... What yall got planned?
Its Bama week you already know what I'm doing.

tdogg2k tdogg2k Na son not yet still job/grad school searching but I should be out there next year living if I don't have too good of a time in the bay later on this year.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. The NTers who have actually met me know the deal. Don't expect any apologies or contriteness from me because I did no wrong. Lol@ picking teams tho. [/COLOR]

You know that for us in this part of the world, that 68k annual salary is already considered making bank. :lol: :smh:

Expats out here are living like Kings.
Lol I make half that and live extra comfortable. Half my paycheck goes to america for paying bills too

Make that trip to the Philippines and see what magic and sorcery your dollars can do here. [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]

[COLOR=#red]Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. The NTers who have actually met me know the deal. Don't expect any apologies or contriteness from me because I did no wrong. Lol@ picking teams tho. [/COLOR]

What u got this weekend man? Ur always welcome to come stay in the bay with ur boy :nthat:

Speaking of this weekend... What yall got planned?

Bruh coming in town expecting some Bron/Wade ****, but I have no desire. Just been on that slow trek with 2 females and i'm cool, but we can shine again for one night. And ya'll DC/Nova dudes young as hell. If my old *** ain't tired on the weekend, one of these days i'll roll before **** gets real. Maybe not during the winter though.

And we all done some questionable ****, do you bruh.

http://niketalk.com/t/507586/tay-thread-about-yambs/

Classic by the way for you newbs, some real **** in there (some good L's and W's to learn from). Could be a book.

The only reason I disliked Santa Monica sometimes... I had to start calling places to see if they allowed fitteds/ beanies
mean.gif

@Mark Antony the bay is waiting for u as well
nerd.gif
Lol Im saying. Im bald by choice and I love rocking hats/beanies. **** got me feeling a certain way when security says to take it off and put it in a bin outside and they are not responsible for it 
indifferent.gif

:smh: Was almost there this year, missed my chance.

The spring. Come out for Bay 2 Breakers. Yambs will be out in FORCE.

Lol Im saying. Im bald by choice and I love rocking hats/beanies. **** got me feeling a certain way when security says to take it off and put it in a bin outside and they are not responsible for it :stoneface:

So dumb. Who is gunna fight me for rocking a fitted?

TAY Bay Area summit :nerd:

Do u check the NorCal section? I'm prolly putting something together soon. PM ur info and we can link up, IDK many ppl here yet!

She already had plans with friends made up for tonight before we got into it yesterday so I will have to wait till tomorrow.

She hates material gifts so I will have to do something a little more creative

You good man. When she said y'all was over that was emotion, she ain't mean that as you can see by her talking to you willing to work it out. I wouldn't bother getting a gift and opt for planning a whole day planned with some stuff for y'all to do. Breakfast, activity, lunch, activity, dinner, nightcap

TAY famb...can you guys help me cool my insecurity? Gf in Miami for a conference (it's legit). I don't know what it is but I'm bothered. She went to Ohio recently to visit a friend and I wasn't concerned. Now she in Miami on conference staying at a friend house and I'm like on edge n ish. Is the reputation of the city what's getting to me? Perhaps it's that she is messaging me less?Whatever it is how do I calm my brain?

To me you can't really be concerned with what your girl is doing. Your confidence should come from knowing you can replace her with another one just as good or better than her if she decides to slip up. If anything she should be the one that's a nervous wreck wondering about you cutting up when she's not around

If it was me I wouldn't message her at all unless I'm responding to her text

Last edited:
To me you can't really be concerned with what your girl is doing. Your confidence should come from knowing you can replace her with another one just as good or better than her if she decides to slip up. If anything she should be the one that's a nervous wreck wondering about you cutting up when she's not around

If it was me I wouldn't message her at all unless I'm responding to her text

Wouldn't that be a bit childish? I feel like if this relationship is real we shouldn't be doing the who-will-hit-who-up-first game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom