TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
kellan-lutz-tight-turtleneck-at-fashion-week-08.jpg

fontaine fontaine

Bruh... I don't have time to grow a beard!!

Bruh, those multiple O chicks do so much for our ego :lol:

Had me going her the rag to cleanup like

giphy.gif

Need some quick advice on this chick I work with we been talking for like 2 -3 months been feeling her lately even tho she's 2 years younger then me . But she recently just got out of a relationship with her ex apperently they're still "talking " to each other or still good friends . That raise some red flags to me how can you be such good friends with an ex to the point where he's dropping you off at work or picking you up . Idk if she's being straight up with me or should I confront her about it , I'm a pretty nonchalant and carefree dude I can see you today and be all smiles and walk in the next day and ignore the crap out of you and she hates the fact that I don't acknowledge her sometimes but I told her I can't give you the attention you need around the clock . Sexually wise chick told me word for word about those wild dreams she had about me but when it's time for her to come over she kinda flake about it and I don't wanna come off too thirsty and be one of those when we gonna "chill" type dudes even tho I've made it clear getting the buns is not the only thing I want from her and btw I've reach out and ask her out twice before but she couldn't make it .

@fontaine I think he meant just wear a turtle neck bruh lol

Tryna get my main joint now to chase them waterfalls, partially I think she still shy to let it all go.

One of my boys told me to flat out confront her and ask her what she wants out of all of this other wise I'll be wasting my time , taking the time out of my day to text this chick back . She did ask me what I wanted 2-3 weeks ago and I made it clear that we should just go with the flow and see where this ends up .. I hate those "what are we " type of questions it's just not me , i feel like only femAles should ask that .

Need some quick advice on this chick I work with we been talking for like 2 -3 months been feeling her lately even tho she's 2 years younger then me . But she recently just got out of a relationship with her ex apperently they're still "talking " to each other or still good friends . That raise some red flags to me how can you be such good friends with an ex to the point where he's dropping you off at work or picking you up . Idk if she's being straight up with me or should I confront her about it , I'm a pretty nonchalant and carefree dude I can see you today and be all smiles and walk in the next day and ignore the crap out of you and she hates the fact that I don't acknowledge her sometimes but I told her I can't give you the attention you need around the clock . Sexually wise chick told me word for word about those wild dreams she had about me but when it's time for her to come over she kinda flake about it and I don't wanna come off too thirsty and be one of those when we gonna "chill" type dudes even tho I've made it clear getting the buns is not the only thing I want from her and btw I've reach out and ask her out twice before but she couldn't make it .

Shorty sound like she playing games bruh drop that, at most smash then keep it moving. She flaked twice and she talking to her ex, not worth it dog.

She always complain to the fact that I don't open up whatsoever , that's just me tho I feel like maybe my ex knew everything about me and chick left me stranded (sound like I'm still not over that ishh ) but I just can't get over the fact it might happen again .

B Bruce Banner IMO, it's going both ways. Yeah it's hard knowing that she is still very close with her ex and all and you don't like that and it's hard for you to continue with that.. And then the other hand she doesn't like the fact that your not open to her and she feels like she can't continue to make a deeper relationship with you if you stay closed.

So I would approach it like this. Directly, by straight up talking to her, or indirectly, You have to find out where she is at (if she actually likes you or if she is using you as a temporary crutch because of her ex) and you have to find out where you are at. Is this really what you want or something not worth investing in.

I get what you mean about leaving yourself vulnerable when you open yourself up cause I've been through that. But you will never allow yourself to fully enjoy sex or relationship or whatever until you let go, take up arms and go to battle. Fear is one of the biggest reasons why people can't be better. Once your willing to free yourself and let yourself get hurt and struggle, grow from it appropriately, then you also see it just makes you better with time and enjoy more out of life. After all that, Then it'll be easier to know what you want and pursue what you want after you figure what's worthy and not worthy.

I hope I answered your question somewhere there. :lol:

She always complain to the fact that I don't open up whatsoever , that's just me tho I feel like maybe my ex knew everything about me and chick left me stranded (sound like I'm still not over that ishh ) but I just can't get over the fact it might happen again .
I am weary of this talking for months on end. I have written how I feel about it before.

All of that stuff she’s doing with her ex is passed redflags, it’s a straight ejectable offence. She’s basically using you for the attention and her talking about dreams is her way of hooking you in.

I use to be that nonchalant, carefree guy as well but sometimes it would lead to situations like the one your in. I would take a step back, ignore her for a few days and then confront her. Cuffing Season is here, you don’t have time to waste.  

On that last part about opening up. Your already know what happens when the bish knows everything about you. Always maintain some mystery about yourself.  

Need some quick advice on this chick I work with we been talking for like 2 -3 months been feeling her lately even tho she's 2 years younger then me . But she recently just got out of a relationship with her ex apperently they're still "talking " to each other or still good friends . That raise some red flags to me how can you be such good friends with an ex to the point where he's dropping you off at work or picking you up .
He's still smashing. Drop her.

Ex is probably still smashing. With that said you gotta do what you gotta do if you really like her. She'll slowly stop hanging with the ex.

Biggest issue I see is you work together.

Bruh those signals alone should read DROP n keep it pimping. She getting dogged by her ex n is clearly in an emotional state. Chicks love to do this seek for attention to see if they still got it. Keep it playerish homie hope this helps.

This damb Jo gave me a hickey.

And my girl will be here in an hour.

Halp

Bruh you didn't feel her sucking on your cheek? I never played that with outside box, absolutly no kissing or any emotional interaction.

Better get those spoons in the freezer fast.

I am weary of this talking for months on end. I have written how I feel about it before.

All of that stuff she’s doing with her ex is passed redflags, it’s a straight ejectable offence. She’s basically using you for the attention and her talking about dreams is her way of hooking you in.

I use to be that nonchalant, carefree guy as well but sometimes it would lead to situations like the one your in. I would take a step back, ignore her for a few days and then confront her. Cuffing Season is here, you don’t have time to waste.  

On that last part about opening up. Your already know what happens when the bish knows everything about you. Always maintain some mystery about yourself.  

That's true we did talk about this not too long ago , at first it was supposed to be a quick smash and that's it but I got caught up , I'll just play along and see how far she's willing to go we've done everything in the whip but smashing , so for a while I thought it was mutual.. and I've drop her before she came right back around .

Last edited:
Got put on the friendzone last night.

I was initially disappointed, but now I'm glad it happened. I was really scraping the bottom of my standards with her.

Oh well, kicking it with the hippie chick this week.

Got this older lady at work that wants to go bowling with me. She's like 36 with 2 kids, pretty face with green eyes, and a nice rack. She flirts with me all the time but I don't really see it as anything serious. She's got a man that works in a different department but within the same building. She asks me the other day if we're still going bowling, so I ask her if her man doesn't mind. She says "we're just going as friends, there's nothing wrong with that."

If she didn't have a man I would honestly go in for the kill and try to smash. But the fact that I actually know the guy is making me keep her at a distance.

I was initially disappointed, but now I'm glad it happened. I was really scraping the bottom of my standards with her.

make sure she showers, and wears deodorant

Got this older lady at work that wants to go bowling with me. She's like 36 with 2 kids, pretty face with green eyes, and a nice rack. She flirts with me all the time but I don't really see it as anything serious. She's got a man that works in a different department but within the same building. She asks me the other day if we're still going bowling, so I ask her if her man doesn't mind. She says "we're just going as friends, there's nothing wrong with that."

If she didn't have a man I would honestly go in for the kill and try to smash. But the fact that I actually know the guy is making me keep her at a distance.

make sure she showers, and wears deodorant

Bruh, bowling trip with her baggage?!?!? She deff throwing those subliminal messages that she wants you up in those guts......especially with that "we're going as friends" go-to that women use when they wanna get to doin the dirty without any strings or repercussions. But word proceed with caution as you are a aware she's got a mans and you know him lmao

The spring. Come out for Bay 2 Breakers. Yambs will be out in FORCE.
So dumb. Who is gunna fight me for rocking a fitted?
Do u check the NorCal section? I'm prolly putting something together soon. PM ur info and we can link up, IDK many ppl here yet!

Man let me know when this go down. E didnt know u made the move full time congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom