TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows if the facebook chat order matters?  I thought it was weird it changed right after I put up a new picture

I think its based on who you talked to or status you liked. Maybe who liked yours?

That's why I switched over to the letter grade system. Shawty is a D+ (68%-69.9%) 

It's just way more clear. Everybody had to go to school and get graded. The 1 - 10 is obsolete. Too much in between.

D+ =  Below Average, but with extra effort could have been average.
Some of y'all are with that "No Chick Left Behind" Steez though. I'm not giving out any free passes.
....(Might do some quick after school tutoring though)

as much as I hate ratings and gradings, this actually makes sense.

This dude just described a chick as "homely cute" :lol:. Reminds me of a time my boy explained to me that a girl he was messing with was a "strong" 6
I'm sorry but this had me dying :rofl: :rofl:. I can just picture you sitting there unmoved as your fb notifications go off with that little ding sound after each update

*ding* bae: I don't want to see you anymore

*ding* bae changed her relationship status to "single"

*ding* bae has rejected your friend request

And she's pushing 40 :lol: :rofl: you can't make this stuff up. This is like something out of napoleon dynamite

But on the real you don't need that kinda broad in your life. Get out there and flourish young man

homely to me is she cute without "work". make up , eyebrows "on fleek", etc is the normal to most. i like them naturally fine. better

I think its based on who you talked to or status you liked. Maybe who liked yours?

I don't think it is though because a couple girls are at the top of my chat now and I haven't ever interacted with a them. 

homely to me is she cute without "work". make up , eyebrows "on fleek", etc is the normal to most. i like them naturally fine. better

^ This, I want to wake up to as close to what I went to bed with as possible.

Facts

Can't be with someone who is high maintenance either, you dressing up putting on makeup because we going somewhere fancy, cool.

We running to the mall to grab a few things and you tryin to look like a supermodel its time to go.

I wanna wake up to a beautiful face, not some monster that needs makeup.

I'm just saying I always thought homely meant the same things as ugly. But if y'all are saying it means natural beauty then yea I'm with that

I always thought of homely as girl next doorish.

like a Mandy moore, (Celebrity wise)
she's no Scarlett johanssen, but she's no slump in the least bit.

edit:: just asked homegirl, she said plain jane, nothing special

Last edited:
Naw they're using homely wrong. For your sake don't ever call a woman you're dating that.

:rofl:

Seriously. Homely is not a compliment....EVER

Called one of my coworkers homely as a joking compliment/noninsult and she laughed it off and told me I shouldn't call a woman homely. I told em since I didn't mean it as an insult it don't count as one lol

Homely to me is a looking really plain but can clean up well. I understand that's my connotation tho

Last edited:
im sure she does.
i doubt "yambs" in public makes sense to people but given the context someone could piece it together.

1373672217_image.gif

My girl looks good without makeup. I actually kinda preffer her without makeup. Maybe some eyliner or whatever at most.

She has natural curly hair but straightens it everyday. wich is coo cuz i never liked curly hair.

I think homley is defined in various ways. So much that i wouldnt call a girl homley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom