TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm out drinking with the homies. Normal time. Not enjoying myself, but I'm there. Got girlie on my mind of course. Find out that shorty used to get slapped around by her old bf. Like, that **** felt like I just hit a brick wall. It didn't anger me, because she's not my girl. More like it's a sign I need to pump the brakes and back off. This **** got me feeling some kind of way right now. I'm not here to save any girl. Especially one that won't even open up to a guy that would obviously treat you right. Why am I feeling down now? Do I care too much? I won't ever tell her that I know this. But it's got e sick right now. I know I care way too much about shorty to just walk away. But should I? I really need help with this.

So I'm out drinking with the homies. Normal time. Not enjoying myself, but I'm there. Got girlie on my mind of course. Find out that shorty used to get slapped around by her old bf. Like, that **** felt like I just hit a brick wall. It didn't anger me, because she's not my girl. More like it's a sign I need to pump the brakes and back off. This **** got me feeling some kind of way right now. I'm not here to save any girl. Especially one that won't even open up to a guy that would obviously treat you right. Why am I feeling down now? Do I care too much? I won't ever tell her that I know this. But it's got e sick right now. I know I care way too much about shorty to just walk away. But should I? I really need help with this.

Why would you need to break off? Has she shown signs of being battered before? Or are you assuming something is going to happen in the future?

Why do you think she should open up to you about this? That's an intensely personal and vulnerable subject. You shouldn't feel betrayed because she didn't tell you - if that's what you think the problem is.

I'm assuming (mistake I know) that because of that, there's a slight chance she'll never allow me to get closer than we already are. I do t feel betrayed or anything. More annoyed at the homie who just blurted that out like it was nothing. More just like "damn".

Yall into textin **** pics?
Want to do it so bad but afraid of the consequences
frown.gif

Last edited:
I'm assuming (mistake I know) that because of that, there's a slight chance she'll never allow me to get closer than we already are. I do t feel betrayed or anything. More annoyed at the homie who just blurted that out like it was nothing. More just like "damn".

Yeah just keep rocking with her don't mess up a good thing based off of something you heard. For all you know she was prb slapping him back up :lol: and try to not assume if she acts crazy it's because of that. Women are just crazy regardless :lol:

Me and my girl planning a road trip to Toronto for New Years.

Do you guys think its too soon for any kind of trip?

Been together for close to 5 months..almost 3 months depending on which date you count from.

Brah's. Idk how to feel about this. Lmfao.

My ex-girlfriend started contacting me. Mind you, this is the girl I had an extensive rocky love/hate relationship with for 3 years. The last time we dated was about 4 years ago. I met up with her in August and it was a cool little meet. I didn't gas her up or nothing. I actually was kinda cracking on her a bit, she was laughing looking like she's having a good time.

Fast forward to now...girl is randomly just texing me "hi". She wanted to meetup with me for the past 2 months but we have busy schedules. She cancelled on me last week but it was because her mom just got a hysterectomy probz for fibroids. Got me feeling type bad for her.

Now here's the situation: when we send each other texts we almost always get a mini-beef with each other because me and her act eventually act like idiots by texting something stupid. :lol:

I really wanna hit that again but I don't wanna come off desperate. Cuz i'm not but I do wanna hit that :lol:

She has been initiating most of the contact through texts because since she's an ex...I hate to even come off as some thirsty *** dude that's giving her attention cuz i'm not about that life.

How should I play this?

On one hand I wanna hit that but on the other I feel like she's having a tough time with her moms situation and I wanted to take her out to dinner or to watch a movie.

Personally i'm thinking that if we do meet up I should use humor + kill her with kindness + be direct with her about coming back into each others lives....

What's the word on this?

Lord help my patience. I promised myself I would so I'm hanging in there. Im so ready to charge it to the game though, but all things considered she's worth it. Everything has a breaking point. Just a quick vent. We'll see if I'm in here dropping stories in 2016 or no.

Been together for close to 5 months..almost 3 months depending on which date you count from.

If you have that desire to spend that amount of time together closely and there haven't been any red flags I'd do it.

Time together in a vacuum doesn't really mean much. Me and my girl have only been official for 3 months and change yet we've already serious talks about marriage and kids and stuff

Beem with my girl for bout 7 months and have traveled to 3 different countries together already. .lol. im sure you'll be fine. .. that's what couple do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom