TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word my main on it now @Chopper  , no side effects at all and you don't even feel it. Shooting up the club with no witnesses to make it to trial 
pimp.gif

y'all know birth control ain't 100% effective right?

neither is pulling out

Last edited:
Safest things is for your girl to have an IUD.

But real note, if your girl on the pill do you still use a hat?

BC when taken correctly is much more effective than pulling out. Precum can contain sperm especially if you haven't cleaned the pipes
true, still got that risk tho. done done happened many times....not to me lol but other folks will tell you

nah.....nah. i'm #TeamRaw since me and my ex went raw for the first time.

just to glorious of a feeling on both ends to ruin it anything

IUDs hurt depending how deep your stroke gm is...I suggest getting her to do the shot and always remember to go with her to doc. Thank me Later!

You think if I show my girl Fontaine's post as my source, she'll buy it? I'm in the same situation as DatZNasty except I rock condoms cause I'm not a savage

BC when taken correctly is much more effective than pulling out. Precum can contain sperm especially if you haven't cleaned the pipes
true, still got that risk tho. done done happened many times....not to me lol but other folks will tell you

It's like 99% effective. Guaranteed most of the accidents are due to the chick not taking it the same exact time everyday and/or missing days then doubling down.

Women who aren't as organized should get the Depo shot

It's like 99% effective. Guaranteed most of the accidents are due to the chick not taking it the same exact time everyday and/or missing days then doubling down.

Women who aren't as organized should get the Depo shot

The only reason I asked is because my girl got on it recently, about a two months ago and the last time we did it was October 17th (my b day).. we been having issues and its a LDR so it's hard to do anything especially when we are on opposite schedules going an hour and a half through NYC. But my point, we were together last friday and we were in the car doing whatever and shes like I'm on the pill lets just do it and I'm like... eh I don't really know. Like you said I have no idea if she actually takes it on time or the case but I don't want that to even be a possibility. Need to strap on me at all times :smh:

Last edited:
The only reason I asked is because my girl got on it recently, about a two months ago and the last time we did it was October 17th (my b day).. we been having issues and its a LDR so it's hard to do anything especially when we are on oppsoite schedules going an hour and a half through NYC. But my point, we were together last friday and we were in the car doing whatever and shes like I'm on the pill lets just do it and I'm like... eh I don't really know. Like you said I have no idea if she actually takes it on time or the case but I don't want that to even be a possibility. Need to strap on me at all times
mean.gif
Like doc said, it's 99% effective. So unless you don't mind the 1% chance of being a papa, strap up. I didn't/don't care. Just had a daughter almost 3 full months ago, wife ain't on the pill and i refuse to go buy a $20 pack of magnums.

The only reason I asked is because my girl got on it recently, about a two months ago and the last time we did it was October 17th (my b day).. we been having issues and its a LDR so it's hard to do anything especially when we are on oppsoite schedules going an hour and a half through NYC. But my point, we were together last friday and we were in the car doing whatever and shes like I'm on the pill lets just do it and I'm like... eh I don't really know. Like you said I have no idea if she actually takes it on time or the case but I don't want that to even be a possibility. Need to strap on me at all times :smh:

Like doc said, it's 99% effective. So unless you don't mind the 1% chance of being a papa, strap up. I didn't/don't care. Just had a daughter almost 3 full months ago, wife ain't on the pill and i refuse to go buy a $20 pack of magnums.

Only 20 and shes 18 :lol:

yall legal adults then, be a man!! lol but forreal, you gotta weigh them options and if you don't mind 9 months of pregnancy and the remaining years of your life in fatherhood be free and enjoy them yambs with no obstruction

I would personally strap up if I were you, Franco, but I don't how responsible your girl is with her bc.

I was messing with his one chick that lasted for a whole year, i came in that thang a bunch of times while we was going at it. She knew her body like the back of her hand and she also kept this menstruation calendar cycle app thingy on her phone. So she never missed a period the whole time and she wasn't even on the pill. it was crazy because she could have easily trapped me, but she didn't. She wasn't ready to have kids.

the only times we had sex was while she wasn't ovulating

I was messing with his one chick that lasted for a whole year, i came in that thang a bunch of times while we was going at it. She knew her body like the back of her hand and she also kept this menstruation calendar cycle app thingy on her phone. So she never missed a period the whole time and she wasn't even on the pill. it was crazy because she could have easily trapped me, but she didn't. She wasn't ready to have kids.

Same here. I peeped the calender APP thing. Shout out to those chicks that keep up with that.

Hat + pull out, and this is with my gf.

I'm deathly afraid of kids at this point tho. Like deathly afraid b.

Last edited:

Very risky as the cycles can become irregular at any point

Very risky as the cycles can become irregular at any point
i know right, i was playing with fire. I trusted her though. She wasn't going to do me like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom