TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not about that rAw life especially living in DC....smh **** around n catch that silent ninja n not even know it

What's going on this weekend? Going to a frat party tomorrow night with two girls as my wingmen because I don't have two 20 page papers that I need to have written by next week and I prioritize my thirstiness over academic success
mean.gif

Brahs I think I'm the one of the luckiest 20 year olds on the planet.

When my girl sleep over, multiple times during the summer and once this fall... she can sleep in my bed.

My parent's don't give any dambs, lock the door and it's go time. They even know :lol: Rent some horrible movie and crank the volume on the TV

Cool parents 8)

Now at her house :smh:

We slept on the couch together, face to feet lmao and her dad apparently got angry with us :frown:

Let me prosper everywhere b :pimp:

Last edited:
Word to mommy...all birth control is the devil..depending on the girl

My ex took the depo shot (and I was droppin loads) and after a while she went crazy...Keyed my car, broke my windows for no reason. I left her.

Another girl I messed with took the pill and the hormones in there gave her the yeast

When my girl sleep over, multiple times during the summer and once this fall... she can sleep in my bed.

My parent's don't give any dambs, lock the door and it's go time. They even know
laugh.gif
Rent some horrible movie and crank the volume on the TV

Cool parents
glasses.gif
Bruh what lol this isn't common practice? Senior year was when the fam knew what was up.

They'd rather I smash in the comfort of my home then do it somewhere random and risk being caught.

My ex took the depo shot (and I was droppin loads) and after a while she went crazy...Keyed my car, broke my windows for no reason. I left her.

Another girl I messed with took the pill and the hormones in there gave her the yeast
I don't trust that pill man. Not for the BC, but for the hormone switch up. I would never take male BC pills or anything like it.

Jimmies w/ pull-n-pray has had me covered.

Last edited:

My parent's don't give any dambs, lock the door and it's go time. They even know :lol: Rent some horrible movie and crank the volume on the TV

Cool parents 8)

Bruh what lol this isn't common practice? Senior year was when the fam knew what was up.

They'd rather I smash in the comfort of my home then do it somewhere random and risk being caught.

Not from who I talk to my man, everyone's parents I know won't allow that

Maybe I'm wrong.

Quote:

My parent's don't give any dambs, lock the door and it's go time. They even know
laugh.gif
Rent some horrible movie and crank the volume on the TV

Cool parents
glasses.gif

Not from who I talk to my man, everyone's parents I know won't allow that

Maybe I'm wrong.
Regardless, enjoy it fam
pimp.gif
it's a game changer.

Last edited:
Hat + pull out, and this is with my gf.

I'm deathly afraid of kids at this point tho. Like deathly afraid b.
I'm the same right now and we've been dating for almost 10 months. Hat, she on BC (but shes wildly irresponsible with it) and pull out with the hat on. (sometimes)
I'm not ready im world traveling right now. can' be summoned home for a kid. im too busy finding and enjoying myself.

Lifestyle skin ftw

Yup these have been the best i've come across so far myself.

Magnums are the same size as regular condoms.
I kid you not they fit the same on me as a regular trojan.
^truth, a regular condom can hold up to 2 liters of water. they stretch. the ending strip part may be a little tight but it can fit any size technically.

(Loved this joke, i forgot what movie it was from...
Guy 1: "Have you ever seen the serial numbers on a condom"
Guy 2: "nope"
Guy 1: "Guess you've never rolled it back that far" )

lol that' always makes me laugh. I catch my boys with that joke all the time. cheesy but funny.

Exactly... But on the reals... The world's already over populated as it is... And I'm no completely sure I'm cut out for kids... The whole concept of family is kinda foreign to me unfortunately...
I'm with you on this ^^^^
But then you said this

I will also not marry a woman who is not bi... I do want a wifey one day, and we can have dogs instead of kids...
that sounds mad selfish lol but do you playa.

Cool parents 8)

I don't trust that pill man. Not for the BC, but for the hormone switch up. I would never take male BC pills or anything like it.

Jimmies w/ pull-n-pray has had me covered.

Man even when I lived at home for a year post med school I wasn't allowed to have chicks in my bed like that

I've been #TeamRaw since the beginning....
Nothing motivates me more than a good pregnancy scare :smh:

y'all know birth control ain't 100% effective right?
neither is pulling out

NOthing is...

except no yambs...

But less be rill... Aint nobody trying to skip on the yambs.

Condom success rate: 99%

Coitus interruptus success rate:

96%

gonna meet up with one of the chicks I met speed dating for happy hour later. She's 34 (older than me), paralegal, got her own crib and she fly :pimp:

Will update.

Last edited:
All you pleighboi.
Not sure what to do this weekend.
I will be DJing tomorow at a rooftop lounge so that should be fun

-Talked with my ex earlier that I havnt spoke to in 2 years on the phone from a FB message she sent me the day after Thanksgiving(she wanted to talk about a career choice she was thinking about)

-Only logged into FB today check out this event that is coming up(I tend to stay off social media)

-Last true girl I was making plans for the future with

-We talked about holidays and her career path

-Left it at that wasnt trying to open that door again

-She was a fan favorite with my boys

But in other news I am in for the weekend fellas post stories and what is everyone plans?

Bruhs. I said this before in here, after taking y'alls advice, but when you stop thirsting and just let **** happen, life is so much easier. I swear. Women notice too :nerd:

Got some a group of college chicks that want to chill and "turn up" with me and my mans at my crib.

They stay on campus about 20mins away and don't drive. That's a lot of back and forth. To do or not to do??...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom