TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should be call "thread about relationships" instead :lol:...n.
You can also blame that on the 10 pages of eatabootygang post also lol

The thread has taking a shift.....not enough stories!
I have 2 assist stories.
I could post
Monogamy life got real for me. but we'll see what happens when I fly back home in FEB

did help my boy flourish. wild part is the chick was feeling both of us. I think she was down for that DP job.
But I'll never do that
AGAIN...:nerd:

Let me see how this weekend goes. may be meeting up with these 2 chicks who roll together and one wanted my boy so i took the other off his hands. who was feeling me (me not so much her)

50 years from now, what is the one thing people practice daily today or participate in as a hobby or whatever that will be viewed heinously or like, "Are you kidding me, they did that?"

Hunting (for recreation) will be that imo.

50 years from now, what is the one thing people practice daily today or participate in as a hobby or whatever that will be viewed heinously or like, "Are you kidding me, they did that?"

Hunting (for recreation) will be that imo.

Wrong thread???

Haha thought this was TAN

I won't delete. I'll let it sit there and stew in the sun.

Anyways...

What does everyone have planned for NYE?
my girl is back in the USA.
and I'm trying to convince my boys to go out. to the city with me.
but they were saying they just want to stay in town and drink.

I'm like why.. Rajon Ronda is finally in a different city from his original team (my girl being in USA me being here in ASIA )
and you want to keep me on the bench.
Like my above post said, i got my new homie 3 chicks numbers in 4 days and Yambs for Christmas (chick from England who use to be a stripper. she was :smokin. )
without the use of Tinder .
now his confidence is through the roof. he's down but the other dudes aren't trying to roll .
One recently started talking to this chick. and it's going somewhere (no prob)
but the other 2 are single and always complaining.

Last edited:
None of my boys complain since most are relationship guys.

I'm heading to LA and going out with youngdoc youngdoc

Any LA nters wanna cruise, we will be on the westside, and Stockton is setting records for assists out here.

None of my boys complain since most are relationship guys.

I'm heading to LA and going out with youngdoc youngdoc

Any LA nters wanna cruise, we will be on the westside, and Stockton is setting records for assists out here.
Wish I was out there with yall LA NTers. Looks like it's easy for you guys to link up

Going to see my girl. 
ohwell.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Met her family tonight, bruhs. She's Puerto Rican so everybody from here to the homeland was there. Hit it off with everybody right away, even with my lack of Spanish speaking skills. Her uncles and aunts already adopted me into la familia. And the gift I got her (bracelet with her name engraved and birthstone) had everyone like :wow: :pimp:

What's your nationality if you don't mind me asking.

My girl is Boricua too, her family was wack! :lol:
I'm 100% Negro :lol: Her (drunk) uncle is cool as hell. Spent time throwing back shots and talking soccer. Her aunt loves me :lol:

Yeah her Dad and her uncles was being cool. That's about it... everybody else were haters! :lol:

Celebrated Christmas early this year. Girl got me iPhone 6+ 64gb with Apple TV, Express Trench Coat, 3 Blazers and 1 suit to go with it. :smokin

That monogamy life. :pimp:

Damn that's a come up

How long y'all been dating?

Mannn we been together for a minute. But she BEEN holding it down from the get go! :smokin

Anyways...

What does everyone have planned for NYE?

:smh: Working! I'll be at the strip though... I'll be posted at MGM! Y'all say hi now.

VINDI*******CATION!!!!!

MY GIRL JUST SAID SHE UNDERSTOOD WHERE I WAS COMING FROM AND WAS SORRY BUT SHE WAS ACTUALLY MORE UPSET AT HOW I APPROACHED THE SITUATION WITH ALL DRAMATICS N STUFF!!!

Even though I didn't keep a cool head, my gut wasn't wrong.  And she heard me....
pimp.gif
 Feels goodman.

Next problem (not saying the same problem but any problem in general) I just gotta keep my head on right.

Firm and factual is the way...just gotta remember that.

Just had me a celebratory christmas ham and cheese sandwich with doritos and sorrel on the side.

Last edited:
Our first Christmas together was GREAT. Spent the whole evening with her famb, then her. **** just feels... Right. Kind of hard to explain.

"I just love when I'm with you. **** is on 10.“

Christmas with my girl and fam was :pimp:.

As much as I love women in general, it's special when you can focus your energy and build something entirely special and multi faceted with one.

This.

I'll be honest... that last couple of weeks, has been just THAT. Warm unexplainable feeling!

Having a super attractive girl that makes you feel comfortable >>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
VINDI*******CATION!!!!!

MY GIRL JUST SAID SHE UNDERSTOOD WHERE I WAS COMING FROM AND WAS SORRY BUT SHE WAS ACTUALLY MORE UPSET AT HOW I APPROACHED THE SITUATION WITH ALL DRAMATICS N STUFF!!!

Even though I didn't keep a cool head, my gut wasn't wrong.  And she heard me....:pimp:  Feels goodman.
Next problem (not saying the same problem but any problem in general) I just gotta keep my head on right.
Firm and factual is the way...just gotta remember that.

Just had me a celebratory christmas ham and cheese sandwich with doritos and sorrel on the side.
Rumble, Young Man Rumble...
Always follow your gut and heart and turn your brain off from time to time..
Glad everybody had a good holiday..
Seeing my lil cousin in law(girl) rubbing on my wife's belly, pure feels...
I'm going to be ruined when my daughter is born.[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
Christmas with my girl and fam was :pimp:.

As much as I love women in general, it's special when you can focus your energy and build something entirely special and multi faceted with one.

This.

I'll be honest... that last couple of weeks, has been just THAT. Warm unexplainable feeling!

Having a super attractive girl that makes you feel comfortable >>>>>>>>>>>
Yes

Last weekend before the new year and the yambs want to bring 2015 in the right way. Get out there and finish 2014 right even if sparking a random conversation with the chick in the metro

So lastnight, my girl basically said when her lease is almost up at her apt she wants her and i to find a spot and move in together.

I had my ex move in wit me a while back and i dont know why i did. I wasnt even in love with her and **** went bad real quick. Hada kick her out.

But wit my current girl we get along good and basiclly stay at eachothers house 5 days a week so in a sense it seems logical to move in together.

Im not worried about it not working out and were screwed cuz we are in a lease and i had to kick out my ex when we live together.

What gets me is that we have only been together for a year but since we started choppin it up we been inseperable. So obviously the feels are there an i dont wana mess up a good thing. Once her lease is up me an her will make 1 yr and 4 months. She told me lol.

So lastnight, my girl basically said when her lease is almost up at her apt she wants her and i to find a spot and move in together.

I had my ex move in wit me a while back and i dont know why i did. I wasnt even in love with her and **** went bad real quick. Hada kick her out.

But wit my current girl we get along good and basiclly stay at eachothers house 5 days a week so in a sense it seems logical to move in together.

Im not worried about it not working out and were screwed cuz we are in a lease and i had to kick out my ex when we live together.

What gets me is that we have only been together for a year but since we started choppin it up we been inseperable. So obviously the feels are there an i dont wana mess up a good thing. Once her lease is up me an her will make 1 yr and 4 months. She told me lol.

OFFICIALLY living with someone and just "being at someone's house alot" is completely different, My G.

All of her stuff will be all over your stuff. You won't have your own bathroom, own living room, own ANYTHING. Now depending on your age, this might not be an issue to you. But for folks in their early 20s, who are looking forward to getting their OWN place for the 1st time, it may be a damper because it's like "damn, I was kinda looking forward to having my own place I can call my own" but I see that you already had that before (if I'm not mistaken)

I'm not sure what kind of person you are, but I'm someone that cherishes their space. If that's the same case with you, best advice I can give you is to get a SPACIOUS place. Preferably one with 2 bedrooms. With that being done, there's an extra room that can be used as a den, extra closet space for your girl, etc.

But if y'all plan on getting a 1 bedroom 600 square foot apartment, there might be some clashing.

Also how do you feel about her friends coming over to visit her? What about her family coming over to spend nights on your couch? Technically you can't say no because it is her place too. So pretty much when her mom dukes comes over for the weekend, your *** is gonna be on the couch while her and moms is on ya king size bed (that you paid for)

How do you feel about decorating? With a lot of young folks getting their own place, they want to be the SOLE person in charge of what goes where etc. in this case, y'all both gotta come to an agreeance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom