TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met her family tonight, bruhs. She's Puerto Rican so everybody from here to the homeland was there. Hit it off with everybody right away, even with my lack of Spanish speaking skills. Her uncles and aunts already adopted me into la familia. And the gift I got her (bracelet with her name engraved and birthstone) had everyone like :wow: :pimp:

Met her family tonight, bruhs. She's Puerto Rican so everybody from here to the homeland was there. Hit it off with everybody right away, even with my lack of Spanish speaking skills. Her uncles and aunts already adopted me into la familia. And the gift I got her (bracelet with her name engraved and birthstone) had everyone like :wow: :pimp:

What's your nationality if you don't mind me asking.

My girl is Boricua too, her family was wack! :lol:

He gon' end up like that one NTer coreyturner, walking in just as dude busts on his girl's face, then she's going to get up and yell at him for coming over without calling first and not knocking.
Wait what now??????????????? I need to cruise the general forums more

Bro, i have plenty of platonic friends so the concept is not lost to me. I'd never invite them SOLO over to watch a movie. If you gon watch the movie what difference does it make if you watching it with some chick you don't wanna smash or ya homeboys (whom I assume you also don't wanna smash). The purpose of a 1 on 1 movie is to turn the lights down and get cozy comfy FOR ME. Never have I heard of some guys girlfriend going to watch a movie at his house alone for movie purposes. It's possible but it's a minority
again I wasn't saying you particularly but I understand. I don't disagree with you either.
With my platonic female friends, they're cool to kick it with, I do think there is a small difference between hanging out with the homies for let's say a movie like "A beginners guide to the end" compared to "Expendables"
Maybe homies intentions were pure, maybe not, but it was up to her to see that or not.

Just to be "that" guy for a minute[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I think a lot of people are giving the friend too much pull. Not every guy, like I told him in his intial post are on that Mr.Steal Your Girl steeze. Personally I don't believe men/women can be friends( explained that before too).
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
I'm still torn on that subject, I think they can, but maybe after the guy is sort of over the fact he won't get any from that girl. I have 2-3 that come to my mind now who I wouldve slept with along time ago if given the opportunity, but now I'd much rather have them as the homies they are.

Yeah, when asking for advice, you need to understand a lot of NT is either trolling or very jaded and bitter about women (or they freak out if they aren't in complete control of their lady). People always assume the worst. At the end of the day, you're the only one that knows your girl for real. You only give us snippets of your relationship. You seem to be handling the situation well now tho.
^This

For some reason back when I was young I use to think that if a girl had yeast issues, she was a *** off rip. Turns out that it's all just science.
Is it u safe to eat the box during that situation?

No it's not don't do it.
Garlic and yogurt can help a female with that.

Hell, 15 years from now you might be telling your kids about how dudes on NT almost separated you from the love of your life :lol: I know I'm reaching here but anything is possible breh
Good luck homie because I know them LDRs are a switch

That would be hella funny. Hope that's the case

What's your nationality if you don't mind me asking.

My girl is Boricua too, her family was wack! :lol:
I'm 100% Negro :lol: Her (drunk) uncle is cool as hell. Spent time throwing back shots and talking soccer. Her aunt loves me :lol:

Her (drunk) uncle is cool as hell. Spent time throwing backshots

mase-gif.gif

This thread should be call "thread about relationships" instead :lol:... When I said I need a shorty, I didn't say it in the context of a relationship. Just a chick to have around, not trying to be in a relationship anytime soon.

Wow

Please don't take this as disrespect but you've turned a corner man.
lol... I was referring to the post.

It was never just about dipping in anything moving with me though, famb...

I was just more aggressive, on some stab and dip steez... I shot my shot more, and didnt really care about readimg the yambs as much.

I still holla at chicks... But its not about a looks as much as it used to be anymore...

More about that convo...

Im always interested in yall stories good or bad because it might be something I can learn from

I have stories just don't think people are interested
Likewise but screw it...

A chick came through last night and domed ya famb up for a good half hour since she was on the rag and couldn't smash.

Prior to starting she warned me she was into Tantra real HEAVY.

After about 20 mins in she claims that she had got 2 nuts off "That Mouf" 
sick.gif
. Any of yall ever heard of this???
mean.gif

^^^ I don't understand?

Quick stories...

Went out last two weekends.. Had a girl's friend come over and tell me, "My friend thinks ur so hot, she wants to meet you." Looked over, waved her this way. Chatted her up while my boy went to work with the friend who first came over and he left with her :smoking

More stories but nothing that is appropriate for this thread.

suberzat1 suberzat1 knows what I'm talking about.

^^^ I don't understand?

Quick stories...

Went out last two weekends.. Had a girl's friend come over and tell me, "My friend thinks ur so hot, she wants to meet you." Looked over, waved her this way. Chatted her up while my boy went to work with the friend who first came over and he left with her :smoking

More stories but nothing that is appropriate for this thread.

suberzat1 suberzat1 knows what I'm talking about.
Yes I do HU HU HU HU yes I do!

Im saying that I never touched the snatch my g. 

She claims to have mentally got off........twice. #NoHands

Ohhhh. Lawlz.

Honestly, this is the time of year I found my most down to earth and dateable chicks. Ya'll should be killin it for ya boy!

Im saying that I never touched the snatch my g. 

She claims to have mentally got off........twice. #NoHands

Ohhhh. Lawlz.

Honestly, this is the time of year I found my most down to earth and dateable chicks. Ya'll should be killin it for ya boy!
Chick on the plane was very dateable but she kept up bringing on ex bfs the wholen plane ride

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom