TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill it's 2015

These females love sucking pipe
I second this.

Women like sucking D.

I repeat... They like it. 9/10 times, they're fronting because it puts them in a super submissive state... Which is wjere a lot of women flourish in...

But its an odd feeling...

Trust me... Have a girl suck you from super flaccid to rock hard...

Then touch the yambs.. That thang gonna be soaked.

Chill it's 2015

These females love sucking pipe
I second this.

Women like sucking D.

I repeat... They like it. 9/10 times, they're fronting because it puts them in a super submissive state... Which is wjere a lot of women flourish in...

But its an odd feeling...

Trust me... Have a girl suck you from super flaccid to rock hard...

Then touch the yambs.. That thang gonna be soaked.

Always dropping the knowledge..

I respect you bruh.

:pimp:

Well I'm not naive and know she sucked a d or two before we got together
But I know in these 7 years we been together my d is the ONLY d she wants
And not just cause I d her down proper
It's cause of all the other lil things I do in our relationship
any female can suck and **** and all that
BUT a TRUE female
The female for u
Will suck and **** and let u fall asleep without trippin about not getting hers
And go get the rag and wipe up after while u sleep

I meant to ask you if you were being serious with your posts in the confessions thread? or they were mean trolls? Made me cringe to say the least even more so knowing now your in a long standing relationship.

Posts and responses

in a month's span, having to deal with the deaths of 2 people who were close to me is too much to handle right now. first, my grandpa. 2nd, one of my teachers & mentors from high school. i feel lost and numb.
I know that feel
U need someone to talk to???
A shoulder to lean on???
Someone to ask "how are YOU" feeling"???
Well I'm here for u baby
I got u???
My shoulder is warm, dry, and comforting
I just want to keep ur spirits high
Keep a smile on that pretty face
Just to let u know that YOU do matter
And someone is thinking about YOU
tryna look out for YOU
I'm here baby
Whenever u ready for ur world to brighten up
Whenever u ready to experience the joys of love
Whenever u ready to be put first
Whenever u ready to find out ur worth
IM HERE...........

You been together 7 years congratulations, they say it can take 5 years to really get to know someone, by that time any cracks that were there laying unseen, should have appeared already, you do hear of partners being together like 15-20 years and splitting up, now that's a sad state of affairs, it must feel like such a ground shaker and such a waste of your time, I imagine that would really ruin your trust in people/faith in humanity.

In my opinion, A true female does a lot more then wipe up after or be forgiving about missing out on getting her O.

For me it's more about her actions, behaviours outside of the bedroom that really count, that define REAL for me.
How would she be as a mother, There to hold you down and pick you back up when times get tough, she will keep a tidy home and cook you a decent home meal when you get back from work, you can confide in her and trust her to stay loyal to you, be forgiving and understanding, what she is like to just kick it with when your not being intimate, how she thinks and acts etc etc there is alot of factors to consider and observe in people's integrity and personalities, which will then decide if a relationship can be sustained and is worth going the distance.

Everybody is different, different factors will rank differently (higher/lower)(important/not important) for different people.

Now of course now you can't have a romantic relationship go the real distance without that "spark" there has got to be passion, intimacy and affection this is also a key factor in the mix the glue that holds people together. so I suppose it's finding a balance that works for the BOTH of YOU, in this imperfect world.
Bruh did u really think I was serious in the confessions thread
My posts sounded like a drake song :lol:

Also ur post is absolutely right
But I didn't read the thread
Last time I posted in the TAY was I'm the original thread
Didn't know we was on the sensitive tip talking about all the facets of a relationship
I shoulda read a few pages
I thought the thread was strictly to talk about yambs and when's the last time they were acquired and tips on acquiring them :lol:
Maybe ill read a few pages before posting next time :lol:
But yeah my girl does a lot of **** that I wouldn't expect another woman or even me if I was in her position to do.
We got into a relationship and she had been a mother to my 2 kids 8, and 7
Has been there through everything like first day of school first tooth potty training the whole 9. I can expound on the other things that make her great. Just thinking about it makes me smile. But damn I thought this was a thread about yambs the OG one was better :lol:

I know y'all got those good drink suggestions for when you hit the restaurants with a lady. Not a drinker myself so I don't know what's really good or not yet

Apparently I have a high tolerance though. I'll check that Vodka out though, had the arnold palmer

I'm not even debating if your woman is yours so this is separate. This sentence is false IMO. Plenty of women out here getting smashed, not getting theirs and sticking around for a chance at 'love'. They don't care about busting every sexual encounter like we do.

If they anything like me, yea. Most times I don't care if I buss. I'll just rock her box and carry on. Long as she pop off I'm good

Didn't know we was on the sensitive tip talking about all the facets of a relationship
I thought the thread was strictly to talk about yambs and when's the last time they were acquired and tips on acquiring them :lol:
But yeah my girl does a lot of **** that I wouldn't expect another woman or even me if I was in her position to do.
Has been there through everything like first day of school first tooth potty training the whole 9. I can expound on the other things that make her great. Just thinking about it makes me smile. But damn I thought this was a thread about yambs the OG one was better :lol:

No ones being sensitive. You brought the topic up, no need to read back, Your the one in a 7 year long standing relationship, talking about what a true female is, then describing attributes that made you want to marry, which to me were not the basis of a solid strong relationship or a meaningful "true" real woman hence my response, also I thought the OP in the confessions thread sounded pretty serious with her then situation and her description of how she was feeling at that time, it just seemed like a real disrespectful douchebag way to kick someone when they are down, multiple responses just mocking her, it wasn't clever, just very Unempathetic, immature and mean. She asked meth to delete her posts so I had to grab them from a quote, they are in the spoiler below. As to not take up space and derail any further.

That's not something a decent human being does |I about sounded like a drake song. If that gives you a kick and makes you feel good though, do you I suppose. :smh:

Originally Posted by shoyru

I'm sick and tired of going through this alone. I'm better off dead.

I feel like an idiot whenever I start crying out of nowhere in class and need to step out just to put myself together.

went under the tattoo needle again on sunday. i promise myself my other thigh piece in 2 weeks will be my last one. mean.gif i'm just praying my family accepts me still. i mean if they loved me, they will, right?

suicidal thoughts are coming back at full speed. i just feel so worthless. i'm done, bruhs.

i feel my PTSD symptoms are coming back. especially the flashbacks and the anxiety attacks that i haven't had in two years. it's eating me up alive. sometimes i feel like i haven't really dealt with my past trauma the proper way. it's making me think of these most ridiculous conclusions and whatnot as to why the initial trauma happened in the first place...... and that makes me hate myself

Look @shoyru I'm here for u
U need a shoulder to cry on???
My shoulder is warm and dry
My ears are clean, clear, and ready to listen
U not feeling appreciated???
I can give u a flower for every day u have been on this earth
Write u a poem about how beautiful u are
And how much u have meant to this nt community
I can take u to the most happiest place on earth
Enjoy the whole weekend
Taking pics with Mickey
Riding through its a small world
Watching the world of color
All while making YOU know how special u are
Look I'm here for u
No reason to be down in the dumps
Especially when u have someone here willing to give u what u want
And what u need
**** we both stay in the Bay Area
IM HERE FOR U
U need a man next to u on these cold winter nights massaging ur feet
Giving u light kisses
Telling u how wonderful u are
Cooking dinner
Or waking u up with breakfast in bed
I'm that guy
I got u baby
All u gotta do is say YES
Xoxoxo kisses from nawghtyhare. [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]
I'm black btw

Not sure if u seen my previous post
But I can love u..............UNCONDITIONALLY

Ain't u a female????
Ur dude ain't there for u
To take care of u In ur time of need???
I can be there for u baby
I'm serious
U can talk to me
We both stay in the bay
I can be just what u need
I can be the shoulder u lean on
Ur Rock
Ur foundation
I'm serious
I can make u feel better
It's cuddle season
I got u baby [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

EDIT: either pm me or respond here
I'm telling u
I got u
for real
Mean it from the bottom of my heart

A response from another user>>>

One last confession then I'm out, real life on everything I only check this thread to see if Shoyru post stuff, I don't know her or anything, but I know she goes through it and sometimes throwing in the towel seems like a viable option and that's no way to go. I like when she post because it lets me know that she fought through the day. No simp, no cape or nothing, but I like that she won the day even if she feels like she lost. Out.

Last edited:
Friday night is date night. I'm don't want to do the boring dinner and movie. It's brick outside so that limits a fee things :nerd: Any ideas?

No ones being sensitive. You brought the topic up, no need to read back, Your the one in a 7 year long standing relationship, talking about what a true female is, then describing attributes that made you want to marry, which to me were not the basis of a solid strong relationship or a meaningful "true" real woman hence my response, also I thought the OP in confessions thread sounded pretty serious with her then situation and her description of how she was feeling at that time, it seemed like a real disrespectful douchebag way to kick someone when they are down, very Unempathetic and immature. She asked meth to delete her posts so I had to grab them from a quote, there in spoiler below. As to not take up space and derail any further.

I'm sick and tired of going through this alone. I'm better off dead.

I feel like an idiot whenever I start crying out of nowhere in class and need to step out just to put myself together.

went under the tattoo needle again on sunday. i promise myself my other thigh piece in 2 weeks will be my last one. mean.gif i'm just praying my family accepts me still. i mean if they loved me, they will, right?

Quote:

suicidal thoughts are coming back at full speed. i just feel so worthless. i'm done, bruhs.

Ain't u a female????
I'm serious
U can talk to me
We both stay in the bay
Ur Rock
Ur foundation
I'm serious
I can make u feel better
It's cuddle season
I got u baby [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

I'm telling u
I got u
for real

i feel my PTSD symptoms are coming back. especially the flashbacks and the anxiety attacks that i haven't had in two years. it's eating me up alive. sometimes i feel like i haven't really dealt with my past trauma the proper way. it's making me think of these most ridiculous conclusions and whatnot as to why the initial trauma happened in the first place...... and that makes me hate myself

Look @shoyru I'm here for u
U need a shoulder to cry on???
My shoulder is warm and dry
My ears are clean, clear, and ready to listen
U not feeling appreciated???
I can give u a flower for every day u have been on this earth
Write u a poem about how beautiful u are
And how much u have meant to this nt community
I can take u to the most happiest place on earth
Enjoy the whole weekend
Taking pics with Mickey
Riding through its a small world
Watching the world of color
All while making YOU know how special u are
Look I'm here for u
No reason to be down in the dumps
Especially when u have someone here willing to give u what u want
And what u need
**** we both stay in the Bay Area
IM HERE FOR U
U need a man next to u on these cold winter nights massaging ur feet
Giving u light kisses
Telling u how wonderful u are
Cooking dinner
Or waking u up with breakfast in bed
I'm that guy
I got u baby
All u gotta do is say YES
Xoxoxo kisses from nawghtyhare. [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]
I'm black btw

Not sure if u seen my previous post
But I can love u..............UNCONDITIONALLY

Ain't u a female????
I'm serious
U can talk to me
We both stay in the bay
Ur Rock
Ur foundation
I'm serious
I can make u feel better
It's cuddle season

I'm telling u
I got u
for real

One last confession then I'm out, real life on everything I only check this thread to see if Shoyru post stuff, I don't know her or anything, but I know she goes through it and sometimes throwing in the towel seems like a viable option and that's no way to go. I like when she post because it lets me know that she fought through the day. No simp, no cape or nothing, but I like that she won the day even if she feels like she lost. Out.
I'm an ******* so???
What's ur point???
Also if she woulda fell for it
I woulda smashed
So what's all the quoting and stuff for
Oh and yeah I woulda smashed and still came home to my girl if ur wondering

I always defaulted to bowling, especially if your city has one of those cool *** modern ones with the couches and the waiters and tvs, of course drinks and some snack food then go get real dinner and/or just walk around downtown, sit somewhere and talk/people watch. Laser Tag is fun too. You can get a lot of those drinking and painting social things, wine factory tours, dance classes could be fun on groupon/lvingsocial too. In fact, that's a great place to start looking for ideas.

Last edited:
Friday night is date night. I'm don't want to do the boring dinner and movie. It's brick outside so that limits a fee things
nerd.gif
Any ideas?
Depends on where your live but hiking, happy hour, sight seeing, or........a basketball game so you can kill two birds with one stone semi srs on this one

But also painting those bricks sound fun for both of you

Friday night is date night. I'm don't want to do the boring dinner and movie. It's brick outside so that limits a fee things :nerd: Any ideas?
Depends on where your live but hiking, happy hour, sight seeing, or........a basketball game so you can kill two birds with one stone semi srs on this one

When U coming back out this way???

Last edited:

When U coming back out this way???
Was thinking about coming this weekend since school starts on Monday but my job senting me to Jackson, MS for a week or so. Probably make my way back out there in February

painting and wine
nice.

My chick and I are planning to go white water rafting when it warms up...

But... I say get you a board game, like monopoly...

Mix in some drinks...

And flourish.

Still in Dallas? Took my girl here, was awesome, had us in that food coma though https://www.groupon.com/biz/richardson-tx/blue-charcoal Went to Northpark Mall first and watched her get an unneeded makeover and waste like 3 bills on makeup in Neiman Marcus, then went to Whole Foods and picked out a wine and some fruit, then to the above spot and back to the telly and passed out before we could even smash or find out where exactly that Erykah Badu appearance was supposed to be happening

In Houston, I go to Chama Guacha Brazillian steakhouse on Westheimer. Never got to take a girl there though

Last edited:
I'm an ******* so???
What's ur point???
Also if she woulda fell for it
I woulda smashed
So what's all the quoting and stuff for
Oh and yeah I woulda smashed and still came home to my girl if ur wondering

I think you just drove the point home, better then I could ever have done.
I was intrigued and troubled by your posts in confessions and I wanted to confront you on the matter and see what you had to say for yourself.

This was the first viable opportunity I had to do so and guess what you didn't surprise or disappoint.
So, that's how you treat, the woman you want to marry? the Mother of children is it? After she stuck by you for 7 years.
Lucky her.
They say you can tell a lot of a man, just from how he treats his own family, his closest ones. :smh:
Your not someone I wish to even engage in conversation with. |I

View media item 1337977

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom