TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick constantly tells me how her exes treated her bad and how she's lonely but she always ask how me and my girl are doin 24/7 then she says idk if I should talk to you cause I know you gotta gf but she texts me still and called me cause she couldn't sleep but ignores texts when I suggest doing something like wtf

Found this on my imgur account. Girl I was talking to a few months ago.

5iP9R2H.png

:lol:

Last edited:
just smashed this chick i met at the bar tonight, don't remember her name nor have her number :lol:

saw her checking me out, i came over and started spitting. Flirted here and there. Followed her to her crib. Smashed :smokin

oh yea i strapped up too :nthat:

first time this has happened to me

Welcome to the big leagues my dude :smokin

This chick constantly tells me how her exes treated her bad and how she's lonely but she always ask how me and my girl are doin 24/7 then she says idk if I should talk to you cause I know you gotta gf but she texts me still and called me cause she couldn't sleep but ignores texts when I suggest doing something like wtf

Shes looking for attention. Don't play into that trap. Especially since shes playing the "so and so treated me badly" card. Those that were actually hurt don't go reminding you of it because they don't wanna be reminded themselves. She sounds like a typical bird.

just smashed this chick i met at the bar tonight, don't remember her name nor have her number :lol:

saw her checking me out, i came over and started spitting. Flirted here and there. Followed her to her crib. Smashed :smokin

Repped [emoji]128077[/emoji]
About time I read some stories.

95.gif

When you find out you was a girl's rebound smh did not even see it coming lol but oh well got to smash a couple times so on to the next

anybody put a icecube in the yambs and then proceed to insert D and smash?

Thoughts?

anybody put a icecube in the yambs and then proceed to insert D and smash?

Thoughts?
If there's enough space in the box for an ice cube AND ya D, there's a problem fam
laugh.gif
incorrect...complete bro science...the vagina expands due to blood flow in a similar way to the penis when it is arroused...so in fact a "deeper" vagina is an arroused vagina.  a "tight" vagina is either unarroused or hasn't been touched in a LONG time.

Do you guys believe that a attractive straight man and a attractive straight woman can be friends? Like really good friends.

I just got friendzoned (even though we hooked up once) for the first time since in years (ex came back into the picture). **** sucks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom