TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree. I can see both sides of the argument where people want to know the number and people don't.

She asked me an I told here, "Around 90."

She also asked for the story of who else I hooked up with that weekend and I told her.

Is it done for sure? Maybe yall just need some time apart..I have a feeling she'll come around.

Yeah I agree. I can see both sides of the argument where people want to know the number and people don't.

She asked me an I told here, "Around 90."

She also asked for the story of who else I hooked up with that weekend and I told her.

IDK man. Honesty is good but for certain things - ESPECIALLY things that don't really matter - I think it's best to be private or vague. 90 is a big number to hear and you telling her you hooked up with like 5 people the weekend you met her is REALLY tough to take. Imagine being on the other side of that.

I feel like it would be way better to be general about that sort of stuff. Who you hooked up with in the past and who you hooked up with that weekend isn't her business at all. Telling her specific stories is a no-no. She should definitely know what kind of person you were before and you don't need to lie to her. You just shouldn't be so specific. Specific stuff, details, and numbers can dig deep.

Is it done for sure? Maybe yall just need some time apart..I have a feeling she'll come around.
Kinda have this feeling too.
Think about it before you dead it and head back. 
There must be something really good about shawty if she changed the game.

HIT HER WITH THIS ONE

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Random, but does anybody have a female nurse/dr that they have made a move on?

This cute nurse that was like 10 plus years older than me.

Slipped her the digits on a random scrap of paper. What really made me do it was how sweet and polite she was to kids. **** warmed my heart, b.

We just fight too much. The damage has been done on both of our parts. I said some mean stuff to her that a man should never say.

*return of the mack plays in the background*

Great song btw :pimp:

Any of my relationship NTers were their girl's first? As in you took her Virginity? (But yours being long lost) How'd that go after a while?
I could have been my ex's first but she made me wait(I'm embarrassed to say how long :smh: )I loved that girl, and the fact that I never hit still tears me apart on the inside. :frown:

I've only been with one virgin, we both were and I didn't know what the hell I was doing. This was so damn long ago, I was 13, exactly a week before I turned 14. :nerd:

Last edited:
I dated a girl for years and never had sex. Was hurt when we broke up 2 years later she was married and all i could think was that dude got all the work i put in.

I did tske one girls virginity and dated her and contrary to belief she wasnt clingy after it. She actually started becoming a freak for me. It was cool. Didnt last though she was young. (21)

started seeing my ex again the past couple weeks just to see if we could make it work again (u guys know the Ls i took with her) , im still been seeing other girls too ,we're not exclusive, she tells me tonight she's going to be hanging out with the guy she cheated on me with , which ended our almost 4 year relationship. I dont think i would care as much if it was some random,  but i feel this is just to hurt me. 

started seeing my ex again the past couple weeks just to see if we could make it work again (u guys know the Ls i took with her) , im still been seeing other girls too ,we're not exclusive, she tells me tonight she's going to be hanging out with the guy she cheated on me with , which ended our almost 4 year relationship. I dont think i would care as much if it was some random,  but i feel this is just to hurt me. 

Man the **** up and let her go. It's going to be the same sob story everytime you'll post here and the same result.

I would have lost it.

Why do you keep going back fam?

unless your ex is amber rose you should never talk to her again b

I could understand if you just want to smash but this is a woman who cheated on you. I can even understand wanting to forgive her or whatever but she STILL continues to see that *****? 
sick.gif

Not sure I could take a girls v card at this point in my life. She would have to be the one 
Feels. When I lost my v card I got mad emotional and clingy. **** was whack. I currently hang out with this girl on like a weekly basis, I've known her for about a year, she's thick as ****, very smart, artistic, and has a good job. Only problem is that she's a virgin and all I want to do is occasionally get in them guts and hang out; I'm not looking for anything serious. She's mid twenties (I honestly have no idea of her exact age and I don't think she knows mine, I just know I'm younger
laugh.gif
), and she straight up told me she's looking for her "Mr. Right" or "Prince Charming".

Even still I feel like I could smash with some prodding and commitment but I'm not that dude son. I'm not trying to take something away from this woman if I'm not eem tryna be serious with her

Last edited:

FDB, b

I didn't wanna make a new thread so I'll leave this here...

What new freak nasty things y'all gon try for the 1st time with shorty on Vday? :nerd:

That whatever comes to Suberzat1 mind at the time!

I'm thinking an ice cube in the rear and sucking it out CPR style like a piece of a strawberry stuck in the straw of a milkshake feel me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom