TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooo wtf man. Wtf. I can't play these games son. I don't have the time, intelligence, nor patience for this man.

So I sent that hail mary "I see you didn't want to kiss me after all that fun" text. Got back "it bees like that sometimes [emoji]128526[/emoji]". So I said "damn so you don't see me that way". Got no response. This was from last night. I'm like **** it. On to the next.

Tonight, while I'm out at dinner with family, I get a "hey what you up to" text from her.

Am I insane? Is this the Hunger Games except for vagina? The Thirsty Games?

Last edited:
Bout to hit the club. Need to dust off my mouthpiece one time for the one time.

Any advice?

I told my girl i have to see if I can still catch just on case we break up.

:lol:

Last edited:
Yooo wtf man. Wtf. I can't play these games son. I don't have the time, intelligence, nor patience for this man.

So I sent that hail mary "I see you didn't want to kiss me after all that fun" text. Got back "it bees like that sometimes [emoji]128526[/emoji]". So I said "damn so you don't see me that way". Got no response. This was from last night. I'm like **** it. On to the next.

Tonight, while I'm out at dinner with family, I get a "hey what you up to" text from her.

now you know what i mean by high IV.

Bout to hit the club. Need to dust off my mouthpiece one time for the one time.

Any advice?

I told my girl i have to see if I can still catch just on case we break up.

:lol:
Hope you are also dusting off the mouthpiece for if you are coming to the conference later on this month.

Had a crazy dream last night. Gonna keep it short cause I'm on my phone.
Anyway in that dream I was at some outdoor venue like a farmer's market or concert. I was walking dolo then out of no where some cute girl like a perfect 10 starts to walk beside me and holds my hands. We walk for what seemed to be an eternity but I didn't mind because I felt at peace. It was surreal.

Still tryna decipher the meaning of it all because usually when I have dreams something earily similar actually happens in the following weeks

You went to Coachella, pop some molly, and walked off with what you thought was the girl of your dream. Followed by posting the story and picture on NT.

We will be waiting :nerd:

I hope you didn't respond to that till the next day. If you're occupied, you're occupied. We sometimes have a full schedule, but still break it to respond to women. Dude could be in the middle of neurosurgery and he'll respond to the chick he likes. Women don't do that, they'll not respond to you even when all they're doing is discussing love and hip hop with the homegirls. Let the event happening in your life right now happen man, you'll get back to her when you're available, especially one playing games. Shows the abundance in your life, if you respond during that dinner, in her mind your always available, which is always unattractive to them. Matter of fact, unless she's the one kicking it with me for the night, I may not even respond if it's after 9PM now. **** I look back on and realize, like at some point in time I was working, going to school, doing charity, spending time with my friends and fam when all she does is work, and i'm the idiot reaching out during all of that and she'll look at me like she didn't respond because she's "busy"? nah b.

Last edited:
What is everyone plans for St. Pattys day? I forgot it was this weekend...maybe I should be out there partying with E

Just picked up a bottle of tequila for the yambs at the day party tomorrow 

Brunch followed by pub crawl in Santa Monica

This morning my girl was like "be good" and then gave up the yambs :lol:

I hope you didn't respond to that till the next day. If you're occupied, you're occupied. We sometimes have a full schedule, but still break it to respond to women. Dude could be in the middle of neurosurgery and he'll respond to the chick he likes. Women don't do that, they'll not respond to you even when all they're doing is discussing love and hip hop with the homegirls. Let the event happening in your life right now happen man, you'll get back to her when you're available, especially one playing games. Shows the abundance in your life, if you respond during that dinner, in her mind your always available, which is always unattractive to them. Matter of fact, unless she's the one kicking it with me for the night, I may not even respond if it's after 9PM now. **** I look back on and realize, like at some point in time I was working, going to school, doing charity, spending time with my friends and fam when all she does is work, and i'm the idiot reaching out during all of that and she'll look at me like she didn't respond because she's "busy"? nah b.

Yeah I'm not about that foolery anymore. I texted her a couple hours after I got home and all I said was "just got back from dinner"

The key with the yambs is that you gotta make it seem you're occupied, even if you're not. Bishes don't respect dudes that text them back right away if you're both not bf gf yet.

My girl and her friends threw a belated birthday party last night! It was :smokin :smokin :smokin my dudes!!!!

Last edited:
Aight man,

Do you guys make out with girls at bars and clubs? I'm like a serial hook-up ***** while out, feel like I need to get more of my grown man on and stop ODing with it at 25 years old. But last night I was at the VIP of a club in NYC, was talking to my homie and this girl and I just made eye contact and some animal thing in both of our brains were just triggered. I left him mid-convo, moved another girl out of the way and it was like magic. Started making out with her like crazy, and continued to for the rest of the night dancing too, but like no conversation. Winds up that she lives in the town next to mine in long island. Problem is that I didn't have a chance to get her number because her friend came and said she's gotta dip right now [emoji]128529[/emoji].

I need to smash this chick. She's pretty and her body is sick, and I have nothing to do during my spring break this week :lol: My brother is cool with one of her friends but I don't even know home girls name that I got with. And just feel that it's a little weird for him to be asking her for her friends number for me. Maybe I can try stalking and finding her social media and hitting her up through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom