TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a 1 month drought once and hit the lowest of lows on my roster..
I vowed to never do that again.

Word, i get chills seeing the name. Speaking of that, I never hit up one nighters/short timers after a long time has passed, like over a year, but there's one I wanna see what that mouth do again.

I had a 1 month drought once and hit the lowest of lows on my roster..
I vowed to never do that again.
This happen to me twice over the Christmas break by the same chick. I wouldn't say she was fat fat but wide....like a refrigerator wide. Went back and Smash again smh. Had her on her side ready to smash but it felt like I was in the strong man competition on ESPN. Then to top everything off I went down low with my hand to play with the box fat but what I was feeling wasn't wet.....I had to move some stuff around to finally get to the box.

After that night I knew why I only **** with the slim chicks and the tall yambs. Cause that can't happen again!

NT Fam, when you're walking around campus at college and see girls you want to approach, what are some easy things to say to break the ice and get the number? Are there any lines you guys have ready to use?

one time me and my boy walked up to 2 chicks and just started talking to them. They were Arts majors and the chick I was trying to get at was carrying a drawing, I asked her what it was, we started talking and I ended breaking the ice for my buddy to talk to the other chick too. Just use your surroundings, compliment her on something, ask her for gum (worked for me one time!) :lol:

This happen to me twice over the Christmas break by the same chick. I wouldn't say she was fat fat but wide....like a refrigerator wide. Went back and Smash again smh. Had her on her side ready to smash but it felt like I was in the strong man competition on ESPN. Then to top everything off I went down low with my hand to play with the box fat but what I was feeling wasn't wet.....I had to move some stuff around to finally get to the box.

After that night I knew why I only **** with the slim chicks and the tall yambs. Cause that can't happen again!

well i guess yambs is yambs :lol:

Girl I know told me she's been in a DP.

View media item 1465323

Didn't know how else to react.
Played it cool and dug deeper:
"I can tell you are sexually liberated, have you ever been with other women"
*Wait for answer*
"Would you ever consider being with a girl and a guy if you really trusted them"
tumblr_m8gedm8V2K1qbh0eio3_500.gif

Could have talked your self into a threesome.
She sounds like a hippy/artisy/belong to the world type chick, especially if she has done a DP or she could have been hella drunk[emoji]128516[/emoji]
But artisy women are the best sex ever.
Glad I married one[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:

well i guess yambs is yambs :lol:
:lol: na I wouldn't sayall that

Last edited:

View media item 1465323

When I was younger, my friend at the time told me about a new chick they were hanging with that was involved in a dp. At the time that's the face I had too , and she wasn't even the one involved. In my head i'm like ***** what you tellin me for? what you tryna say? The thought of her getting split roasted was driving me nuts. Now my response would be like mugen's below, for both her and her friend. You realize this is a woman you can push the sexual boundaries with, doesn't mean she'll be disloyal. And this why when it comes to sexual past, don't ask/don't tell.

View media item 1465323

Played it cool and dug deeper:
"I can tell you are sexually liberated, have you ever been with other women"
*Wait for answer*
"Would you ever consider being with a girl and a guy if you really trusted them"
tumblr_m8gedm8V2K1qbh0eio3_500.gif

Could have talked your self into a threesome.
She sounds like a hippy/artisy/belong to the world type chick, especially if she has done a DP or she could have been hella drunk[emoji]128516[/emoji]
But artisy women are the best sex ever.
Glad I married one[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
. And this why when it comes to sexual past, don't ask/don't tell.

EXACTLY

last night went terribly for me.
Met up with chick I havent seen in years (we still chatted here and there. . we were talking having a good time. problem is she's celibate. and legit celibate she's a minister now.
She asked me straight up do I think i'd be able to be with a girl who was celibate, I flat out told her no. we still cool though.
I just truly believe the Triangle of a good relationship. and physical contact is one of them (whether that be sex or something else)

then tinder chick hit me up to come out. I get to the bar/club (is there a word for those)... she was wasted, and with her two 2 dude friends. (who were cool)
so they talking to me, and her and I have had lunch once (Thursday) and seen each other in the gym like twice, and they are telling me how she's talking about how we talking hard and blah blah... im like foreal???? we chat but aint nothing like that.
so that bothered me, so i was just like look you need a ride. I was sober only had 2 beers the whole night with chick above) she was saying naw i gotta drive him to his car. so i was just like alright hit me up later..
Her boys took her phone and was like let me get/give some head...
which i knew it wasnt her, so she text me later that night like .. hey they took my phone and were being stupid... so I said.. no problem " i knew that wasn't a legit offer yet.."
and she switched subject lol ..

anyway time for a new bench... need to get out of my town..

MarkAntony
Suberzat1
DMV Summit.... SAVE ME BROS

We should man, getting bored out here and since I added magnesium to my supplements my libido been on 100, i'm in hunt mode. Gonna hit up this brewfest today.

@Tdogg2k let's shoot to do something next weekend. I've been busy with school and volunteering to head to DC.

We should man, getting bored out here and since I added magnesium to my supplements my libido been on 100, i'm in hunt mode. Gonna hit up this brewfest today.
I really should be out there this weekend...damn service learning class

I think us three drink a good amount of different beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom