TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was mentioned in that article me and my boys refer to as "the totem pole". It exists and any woman who has relationship experience has one. It's a roster of anywhere between 3-6 men they are involved with. Sex is given to whoever they deem they are most exclusive to in a relationship type of role or whoever they are in a relationship with. That man is on the top of the totem pole. The grimy part is that their is an understudy who can potentially be getting yambs from the woman as well when the head of the totem makes the woman upset or is absent emotionally for the woman. And then there is an understudy under that understudy...and so on. It all depends on the character and class of the woman but ultimately....

These **** got back up **** forreal. Men been hip to the game, it just adds an extra level of depth when woman do it too :smh:

So what you're saying is that women can get sex from more than one guy... what else is new?

I realize that too. There's a few chicks in my past tht have me on reserve too, "friends". At some point it bothered me, like I was "Always almost" to the chicks I really wanted while working on my own roster that didn't really move me. I learnt you just gotta be that dude, where there is no competition. "Potential" only lasts for so long.

Honestly I've been a slacker most of my life, going on natural skill and worldly experience every now and then, but no real passion or drive behind it. Getting by on potential in school, career, relationships. I'm just in recent years having that fire spark up, seeing the meaning in things.

Last edited:
A quality woman always gonna have other men on the roster, a lot of dudes be thinking they the only one.

Last edited:
GF got off birth control as it was affecting her weightloss. Was bummed

BUT

then I did some more research and found out that birth control also can lower a womans libido (in my case I think that definitely happened)

in conclusion

more sex w/ condoms >>>>>>>>> less sex going raw

A quality woman always gonna have other men on the roster, a lot of dudes be thinking they the only one.

You should be the only one in actuality. But alas, the real world is disturbing.

On another note, I had sex with my girl in my backyard while smoking a blunt yesterday. Fun times.

Last edited:
As u TAYers might know...

I'm having trouble getting over my ex. I know she's not doing great with our breakup either. Thing is that I had a minor incident of cheating, but she dumped me before finding out about that. I think we both kind of want to get back together. But both of us are hurt. I cheated on her so she can't ask to have me back. And my pride is hurt because it's like you dumped me before even finding out about that instead of trying to stick it out in our relationship together and make it work with me.

Maybe I'm forgetting the things that led to our breakup, because at the time it was really understandable that she broke it off. But now I'm just starting to feel like if you didn't want to be with me then F you, and just moving on.

Last edited:

I'm having trouble getting over my ex. I know she's not doing great with our breakup either. Thing is that I had a minor incident of cheating, but she dumped me before finding out about that. I think we both kind of want to get back together. But both of us are hurt. I cheated on her so she can't ask to have me back. And my pride is hurt because it's like you dumped me before even finding out about that instead of trying to stick it out in our relationship together and make it work with me.

Maybe I'm forgetting the things that led to our breakup, because at the time it was really understandable that she broke it off. But now I'm just starting to feel like if you didn't want to be with me then F you, and just moving on.
Hobbies bro. Weights, cars, games, music/ instruments, parties. You can either fill your void from within.. or get out with your peeps and fill it with new friends. No other way you'll get over it quick.

Not sure I can agree 

Put me down for strongly disagree as well
Dude came in here talking that foolishness
jf1hTgo.gif

Last edited:

Let me give you the playbook so you don't **** up like I did.

-She dumped you, walk away. No contact on holidays, birthdays none of that. Tell her you need this time if you have to. If she loved you, she won't forget you. You need to be over this and even when she comes back around
-Get into your hobbies, your goals, get some exercise, socialize. Stay busy with the goal being to get yourself back and have a clear mind and conscience, NOT to get her back. Basically, become a better person

Ya'll sound like you were deep, she will pop her head back in, it's best to have covered all of that so you're emotionally stable. When she does, no chit chat over the phone, no text tag, just set up a meet. Have fun on the date, try to sleep with her again, let it be natural. Now here's where I and most other dudes in this position **** up. Your mind tricks you back into the texting and calling and all that like you're still together, robbing her of the chase, not being aggressive because you don't want to scare her off. She now knows she can have you, and the slightest bit of overpersuing will trigger her negative memory of you and she'll fade to black again. Don't do that, just wash, rinse, repeat the bolded until she's texting and talking to you constantly. Don't bug her the next day about the date, just have some patience and let her hit you up, and again wash, rinse, repeat the bolded until she's yours. It's going to be tough living as if it's over, and if she does come around, tough not to fall into old habits. But stay true to it and it's your best course of action.

And there's no timeline on her returning, weeks, months, a year. If she never does, it should be clear to you that there really wasn't any love, and moving on was for the best. Don't waste time pining when you could be becoming great. What's more attractive, the best version of you, or the pining mess?

Also important, date quality women in your time apart, learn with each one. The bottom scrapings don't help much.

Last edited:
Let me give you the playbook so you don't **** up like I did.

-She dumped you, walk away. No contact on holidays, birthdays none of that. Tell her you need this time if you have to. If she loved you, she won't forget you. You need to be over this and even when she comes back around
-Get into your hobbies, your goals, get some exercise, socialize. Stay busy with the goal being to get yourself back and have a clear mind and conscience, NOT to get her back. Basically, become a better person

Ya'll sound like you were deep, she will pop her head back in, it's best to have covered all of that so you're emotionally stable. When she does, no chit chat over the phone, no text tag, just set up a meet. Have fun on the date, try to sleep with her again, let it be natural. Now here's where I and most other dudes in this position **** up. Your mind tricks you back into the texting and calling and all that like you're still together, robbing her of the chase, not being aggressive because you don't want to scare her off. She now knows she can have you, and the slightest bit of overpersuing will trigger her negative memory of you and she'll fade to black again. Don't do that, just wash, rinse, repeat the bolded until she's texting and talking to you constantly. Don't bug her the next day about the date, just have some patience and let her hit you up, and again wash, rinse, repeat the bolded until she's yours. It's going to be tough living as if it's over, and if she does come around, tough not to fall into old habits. But stay true to it and it's your best course of action.

And there's no timeline on her returning, weeks, months, a year. If she never does, it should be clear to you that there really wasn't any love, and moving on was for the best. Don't waste time pining when you could be becoming great. What's more attractive, the best version of you, or the pining mess?

Also important, date quality women in your time apart, learn with each one. The bottom scrapings don't help much.

listen to this man, he knows what the hell hes talking about.

A lot of us dealing with breakups. My ex has her bday on Saturday... Yall gotta be there for ya man.

My birthday is in two weeks. Honestly curious if my ex will hit me. :nerd: Respond or nah?

If you're not emotionally attached and you can easily smash again then yeah

If not hell nah

If the relationship ended recently and your birthday is coming up, and you don't hear anything from her...

Trust me, she had her phone in her hand with a long text.... she just couldn't press 'send'

I know a bunch of dudes is gonna clown and be like "Tyrone blowing dat back out" blah blah blah.... that ain't it.

Last edited:
How about instead of pondering on women that are not in your life anymore, write down a vision for your life.
It's always hard when somebody you genuinely cared for has departed from your life and things didn't work out the way you planned it, but you are doing a disservice to yourself.
If you honestly think these females are sitting around crying about you or playing the guessing game, stop thinking that right now.
Once again I'm not a religious man, but when things don't work out take that as a sign from Allah, Buddah, God, Black Jesus, Blonde Jesus, Ghostface Killah, Tupac, Biggie, whomever as maybe a more fruitful relationship is out there for you.
Live your life, make good with your demons/guilt and let nature and the universe take its course. This is not to say to go out and smash rando's or build teams. This is to say find something tangible, find your purpose, start building your legacy and stop worrying about these females. It's so many things to experience and women are in the 1 percental. Enjoy your youth, independence, family and friends instead of being a Woulda-Shoulda-Coulda *** Ninja.
How about volunteer, pick up a damn book, fix something, enjoy your life my dudes. Found out recently a Homie back home found pollops in his colon. Hoping for the best but even he said:
"I wasted so much time partying, ******* bishes but Now I'm facing my on mortality and I'm scared". Hearing a grown man cry is the worst.
Don't get to that point brethren and stop feeling bad because your situation and feelings(although valid) mean absolutely nothing in the bigger scheme of life.
Cut them BISHES off and let them live as you should do the same. You are not guaranteed anything in this life but death.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Good to hear the ex talk from fellow NTers.
I think it's been about a month for me. Not gonna lie. I been wanting to get in them guts SOOOO BAD!!!
Just been excersizing to keep busy lol

If you feel strong enough that it won't send you reeling and set your healing back, and with no expectations go for it. But with you asking, I doubt it. Can't feel bad about choosing not to make yourself feel bad.

I'm on your side bruh.... i'll take daily sex with a condom than once a week no condom any day.

You should be the only one in actuality. But alas, the real world is disturbing.
In a perfect fairy tail world yes..

what you had confused from that article though was the fact you're not suppose to have sex with your BuD/Totem pole that's what made all the difference from it just being a side chick/dude.

Idk what I should do on my exes bday...

you should hit her up say happy bday then cut it off from there and go be great as you always are....

And attack #10 in this damn clash of clan war damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom