TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo you guys ever have a girl who's negative traits rub off on you? Like say she's timid and you start developing timid tendencies and crap...not good for business
This is why you don't hang out with negative nancies and deal with timid people. I had a friend who was scared of life and very negative. You would be there having a good time and dude would just bring down your mood with his negative vibes. I had to cut dude off. Wasn't a good look especially when females were around.

So I went to this lil function and afterwards , there was this broad that was eyeing me for a bit but problem was , she was with her 2 friends .
How do yall approach that group setting . :nerd:

yea man, i usually just single out the one i want first, and pull her away

unless its a group of equally attractive females, then you just say whats up to all of em

but just know it really dont matter how cool you r, one is always going to choose that she like u a lot and try to talk to u more, then the other ones gon start lookin around because they want undivided attention from a guy and not give u any play

thats why u need a wing

you approach and acknowledge all of them before going in for the kill on the one that was eyeing you
This. Come correct. When you go to meet the parents at a family function, you don't just greet her parents. You greet everyone who is at the function as well. So you'd do the same when trying to scoop a chick with her friends.

So I 've been "single" for the past 2 months.
but today me and the ex had the official let's cut the strings talk..
Feels a bit batman but at the same time I've been prepared plus keeping that bench ready just in case.

It's a good thing my tinderella is so cool.

but time to do this truly strings cut single thing

DMV SUMMIT ... you're boy is truly ready now.

(was ready before but head was still somewhere else)

I honestly have no idea what to do yet.
The fight is next week too

Yeah I have plans for that obviously, free to day drink Sunday... Bungalow or something?

Feels a bit batman but at the same time I've been prepared plus keeping that bench ready just in case.

I'm coming up on three months without the ex. Changed my number, have had ZERO contact. Didn't even hit her up on her bday or when she was down here last weekend for Coachella...

It's awkward (IMO) when we are both on GMail and it shows we are available. Haven't blocked each other on anything (she's not on social media).

Right person, wrong time.

Let's cook Tdogg, whenever you feel ready. I've come to the realization i've gotta move. Either back to where my people are at, or somewhere more lively in this region. This suburb is sucking out my soul. It's not getting to the spots, it's the damn drive back. Checked out merrifield and silver spring today, and got a homegirl talking about rooming in the city, gotta make that move even though now's not the best time.

I honestly have no idea what to do yet.
The fight is next week too

Yeah I have plans for that obviously, free to day drink Sunday... Bungalow or something?

I'm coming up on three months without the ex. Changed my number, have had ZERO contact. Didn't even hit her up on her bday or when she was down here last weekend for Coachella...

It's awkward (IMO) when we are both on GMail and it shows we are available. Haven't blocked each other on anything (she's not on social media).

Right person, wrong time.

I had to get rid of Gchat and anything else, **** was like chains. It's allowing yourself to heal and move on, with love. It ain't malicious to feel great.

I'm looking to move somewhere in SE DC

Facebook friend had a spot for 850. Nice lil condo but I think it's long gone. Keep your head down out there and you'll be good.

How do I get some of my boys more open to being approachable? We were at the beach today and these guys didn't even wanna get in the water :smh:

May 15th-16th?
........Can we change it to another weekend. My boy told me last night he wants us and some of our other boys to fly to Miami that weekend to party for my graduation. 
come link up with me
I got you dude. I was going to either make a thread or just ask in here for suggestions on what I should do there.
Liv on Sunday
KOD if you like ratchets, if not hit up Tootsies

South Beach is always live, especially between 5th and 15th street. You'll see all the yambs in their bikinis. On that strip of Ocean Drive you have lots of restaurants, bars, and lounges.

M Mark Antony Yea it's going to be a long search. My boy told me about a spot in his complex 2 bedroom for $1000 but it wasn't remodeled like his about a month ago.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry Yea I plan to eat, drink, and Smash. Should be a fun weekend since this will be my first time there. My boy works for the dolphins out there and he stays stays with the baddest chicks. :smokin

........Can we change it to another weekend. My boy told me last night he wants us and some of our other boys to fly to Miami that weekend to party for my graduation. 
Let's cook Tdogg, whenever you feel ready. I've come to the realization i've gotta move. Either back to where my people are at, or somewhere more lively in this region. This suburb is sucking out my soul. It's not getting to the spots, it's the damn drive back. Checked out merrifield and silver spring today, and got a homegirl talking about rooming in the city, gotta make that move even though now's not the best time.

we can make it whenever I know the first weekend of june im going to wedding in ohio

Yea i live out in fredericksburg but work near tysons corner, I love this country living...but it's no place for yambs..(atleast quality)...
I got a bunch of small town minded females around me...

I was staying with my brother in Lorton... and the difference that 40 miles (from my place to his) is just remarkable.

Me and my boy trying to get a place in Arlington maybe by July. I working on getting my clearance. if that all falls through ima have that job and money to do that.

How do I get some of my boys more open to being approachable? We were at the beach today and these guys didn't even wanna get in the water :smh:

They need to be open and down to get out of their comfort zone. Can't teach them if they aren't down.

Like I said earlier this month, had a bud go out on 8 dates last year and not a single second date... Thinks it's the girls and not him lawlz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom