TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end is near with my girl. Timing and money issues can be a killer

Will update when it actually goes down
wow, never thought I saw this coming. At one point you was calling her wifey

relationships can be a real b :smh:

She wants to get married and have kids sooner rather than later and I'm almost ready mentally but not close financially. Living paycheck to paycheck still during residency

even better fam

yall can struggle financially together

Man I thought this thread was locked.

So I broke up with my girl of 1.5 yrs back in early march. The relationship was doomed beforehand. Partially because I was a perfectionist and she was lazy in the categories that I wasn't capable of accepting (upkeep and health). She was also controlling to the point I caught her trying to trap me by catching her lying about contraceptive.

I get with this other girl on OKC. She was cool and we kicked it off real quick. But something in my gut was telling me something wasn't right. She was trying to play it cool but on the low she was doing too much to get me to fall for her. Cleaning, boo loving, cupcaking, trying too hard to impress me in bed and all that. I tried to make it clear that I wasn't bout all of this and she was cool with it surprisingly.

This was the thing that threw me way off though. The second time she was at my crib she drew a huge smiley face emoji on my bathroom mirror. I didn't notice for weeks because I was out of town or I would get out the shower without looking in the mirror. Between the time of me noticing it I had maintenance at my house several times for a leak in my bathroom. When I got out the shower and finally noticed it I panicked. I was freaking out checking if my doors were locked and if anyone was in my crib. I told her that wasn't cool to draw on someones bathroom mirror but she didn't see the problem. Note we were only kicking it for about 3-4 weeks. I may be tripping but something didn't seem right.

On top of that I'm supa thirsty for this other woman right now so I'm not taking anybody that wasn't meeting her caliber seriously.

Cliffs

- Is it cool for a chick to draw a smiley face on your bathroom mirror the second night yall kick it.
RIP

She wants to get married and have kids sooner rather than later and I'm almost ready mentally but not close financially. Living paycheck to paycheck still during residency

Dawg. I'll tell u what happened with the ex. She changed me so much and turned me into someone I hated (as I bet u know). Let me know if u need anything brotha.

Tay fam hit me with some good second date ideas.

first date was cool but im tryna knock it out the park this time.
What was the first date??

First date was in her small hoemtown which has nothing really to offer so we walked along the blvd and talked for a couple hours then got some pizza. But it was her idea for me to come there..She told me it was really boring but I as a person wasnt boring, she told me she wants to do something fun now and i wanna choose sumtin right as not eff up my chance
Also im in LA

Dawg. I'll tell u what happened with the ex. She changed me so much and turned me into someone I hated (as I bet u know). Let me know if u need anything brotha.
O word 
nerd.gif

Damn bro, I swear you was just talking about marriage.

I mean she can't wait? Ain't like you gonna be hurting for $$$ after your residency.

All the relationships dropping like flies just in time for summer.

I'm saying. Son is not even denying he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, just logically not the best time to marry.

Damn bro, I swear you was just talking about marriage.

I mean she can't wait? Ain't like you gonna be hurting for $$$ after your residency.

All the relationships dropping like flies just in time for summer.

She's about to turn 34 and wants things sooner rather than later

I can kinda understand her but yea maybe a year and some change you two been together.

I thinking I would need some more time regardless of the $

Idk if I would marry a woman after only a year regardless of the financial situation but I guess you couple that with age and their biological clocks she's kinda in that mode.

She's about to turn 34 and wants things sooner rather than later

wait How old are you fam?

I can understand her position. but if she can't wait though that's on her, y'all ain't even been together a year right?

I'm 30. Turning 31 later this year so 3 year difference.

Approaching 10 months so yeah not even a year yet

So is she the one trying to break it off or you?

She is bc she doesn't want to wait. I'm trying to convince her to be patient and we can make it work but it's not happening

Crazy part is the next person she is with she is going to marry and be miserable in no time.

Im sure peer pressure is a mother for her tho. Smh wish you both the best

Bro just go to a sperm bank and save ur sperm then get a vasectomy and marry her and smash raw then when u ready financially tell her u have sperm saved then inject into her then have babies cuz u ready

And if the broad is not willing to be patient enough to wait for u to be ready u shud break it off cuz this is just a sign of many problems to come in the future

That's wack. How old is she? My girl says she wants to be married by 25. I'm the only dude she's even really had sex with and her last, only, relationship before me was like 8 months. She's not going to have enough relationship experience to marry some after me and before 25 IMO. These women think they have it all figured out in their heads when they just sound silly. Can't say nothing to convince them otherwise.

My thing is, if things don't work out with Doc it's going to take her even longer to get married so it seems like a lose/lose to me.

Suck regardless for both of yall though, sorry to hear it.

My thing is, if things don't work out with Doc it's going to take her even longer to get married so it seems like a lose/lose to me.

naw trust me these women will find someone to marry then in 8 months and then complain when it doesnt work out.

naw trust me these women will find someone to marry then in 8 months and then complain when it doesnt work out.

Yeah she definitely could settle and find someone quickly. She's a catch so I'm sure she could find someone quickly.

The timing just sucks for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom