TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit close to them next next time. Make some jokes and small talk. Ask to borrow her pen, then tell her your stealing it or some ****.
The pen thing was too clutch when i was in college. dont give it back until after class though so then either A. she asks for it back and then you can start convo or B. approach her after like hey i forgot to give this back

either way, its freshman year. you bout to be puttin up 06 kobe numbers as long as you take as many shots as you can lol

Had a opportunity with one after class but froze up like a *****. We both left the building our own way after we got off the elevator she was walking behind me and I know for a fact she started to slow down when I noticed her but I ain't even aknowledge her at all I have such a great angle too (tell her that her speech resonated with me and i could relate) but I didn't utilize it
mean.gif
with this being a communications class I already have a idea about both of them due to their introductory speeches. Shorty that I left with is a sweetheart and can be molded into whatever I want her to be the other joint gave off super duper thot princess which is also a plus. Too bad I'm not gonna be back in this class till the 17th smh
do you go to medgar evers?

Ok ok. Yeah man I didn't do anything. My roster is weak and my roommate and all my friends seemed to be out of town. I highly contemplated just roaming Georgetown approaching girls for their number by myself. I just hit the gym and :pimp: into oblivion :lol:
Dude said into oblivion :smokin but I'm always down to roam Georgetown

Bout what it was for me.
You feel good contacting her? I'm not going to contact mine ever again. Case by case though. Some people can keep it civil. 

Haven't talked to my ex since March. Wished her a happy birthday in July. I refrained from creeping until about August-ish so I was sure that it wouldn't affect me. Chick has a new boyfriend and everything :lol:

Usually if I felt like I wasn't the best man I could be that I get the urge to try to keep in contact with a ex (guilt be real)

If I felt like I really was a great man and she just young and dumb I don't think about it. They come find me trying to resurface because after they get done dirty they realize how good they had it

FOH :lol:

Usually if I felt like I wasn't the best man I could be that I get the urge to try to keep in contact with a ex (guilt be real)

If I felt like I really was a great man and she just young and dumb I don't think about it. They come find me trying to resurface because after they get done dirty they realize how good they had it

FOH
laugh.gif
Guilt be real as helllllll!!! Thats the only thing tempting me to get in contact again. Its stupid as hell, I can't fix what I've done wrong at this point. It's delusional but love make you do strange thangs...

Ran into an old co worker yesterday at the store. She was always fine as hell but I was like 17 and she was like 27. Anyways swooped her number yesterday 10 years later she was feeling me. :lol: :pimp:

Ok ok. Yeah man I didn't do anything. My roster is weak and my roommate and all my friends seemed to be out of town. I highly contemplated just roaming Georgetown approaching girls for their number by myself. I just hit the gym and
pimp.gif
into oblivion
laugh.gif
At least you have a roster bro, I have legit 0 in the roster...and I'm a good looking guy who models on the side...I have to blame no social circle and going to the bars to pick up girls
How did I miss this. Where the pic papi 
nerd.gif

How many of yall would be down for this? Just curious because this situation happened to me once.

So a player on the team apparently had this jumpoff (whether or not he hired her is unknown) and he was passing her along for the rest of the team if anyone was interested. If that situation presented itself would you guys take that opportunity and smash with no regards? I couldn't do it because of my situation since I largely communicate and work with the coaching staff so it would reflect poorly on my image and secondly that's just plain nasty dawg with god knows how many guys had smashed her first.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Rule #1
Don't be a dirty **** *****..
Especially since you said you are a 23 year old virgin. That's no way to start out in the world of yambs.
Rule # 2
If you are going to go after the campus bust down, protect your neck. Do not go without protection or you will end up on that Summwr Jam Screen
Don't put yourself in a precarious situation for these yambs just to say you outchea ******...

At least you have a roster bro, I have legit 0 in the roster...and I'm a good looking guy who models on the side...I have to blame no social circle and going to the bars to pick up girls
Story of my life. Social circle is small and I keep to myself, but I hang out with a coupe others now so I'm trying to make the most out of it now. Otherwise I'd have to randomly go up to chicks at various places and put myself out there.

Trust your gut feeling when it comes to these girls out here, they will try to make it seem like you are in the wrong when it is them acting a fool.

I dropped a girl while back because she was still in contact with an ex(just a friend right), she got back with the ex after I dropped her.

She saw me out the over the weekend and texted me the other day because she wants me back of course, and we briefly talk about the past and she tells me that I am the "jealous type" and was always jealous. Smh.

I feel bad.

I kinda went in on my ex last night... She reached out wanting to talk and I was being a **** to her. Just told her that there wasn't a point in talking. She said it would help her and then I told her I couldn't help her and to have a nice night. I tried to reach back out but she never responded. Oh well, it happens but remember: as men we have to stand on our convictions. If **** don't feel right, get out.

How do yall deal with lasting too long to the point where you anit bust in like two weeks but you have sex almost daily smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom