TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is goodie in Adams Morgan though @Verbal Kint?
nerd.gif
Unfortunately, no idea my dude; I havent chilled in Adams Morgan in years. Ive heard good things about Madams Organ, I have a friend who owns the Blagguard.. and Jack Rose, next door is a nice lil whiskey and cigar bar. But yeah, I dont kick it over in that area. Dope latenight pizza spots though.. Duccinis and the lil spot next to Duccinis

Last edited:
I went to Adams Morgan once and experience was ruined. Too many punk *** dudes out there that would rather put their hads on a man than get up on those females

Last edited:
I went to Adams Morgan once and experience was ruined. Too many punk *** dudes out there that would rather put their hads on a man than get up on those females

**** it, I'ma get this Ramen and be up out then :lol:

We have our nights but this thread is definitely hypin the atmosphere up around here 
laugh.gif

Bliss is lit this saturday, i might fk around with that dancehall club in adams morgan or fells point
I disagree my dude. You might be going to the wrong spots. My homies clean up.. weekly. DC, definitely isnt NY, MIA, LV, LA etc. It has more inline with like a Boston, or a Fort Lauderdale.  Low key, slight moves, some highkey.. but still, nothign like the larger cities. But if your end game is smashing, there are plenty of options in this world.  And thats not even counting the VA or MD areas, like Silver Spring, Clarendon area in VA, Tysons etc.

Its not hype about this DC life.

I'm telling y'all day drinking is where it's at. Need to get my man Henny more on that wave since he prefers going out at night

We have our nights but this thread is definitely hypin the atmosphere up around here :lol:

Bliss is lit this saturday, i might fk around with that dancehall club in adams morgan or fells point

Imma be in Bliss or Park Saturday with the Northeast Baltimore crew.

Pull up :pimp:

I'm telling y'all day drinking is where it's at.
Rose bar's day party on Saturdays is something errybody need to do

Im a lil biased cuz i been here for so long, but sometimes there so much stuff going on the crowd can get real spread out
yea i got ppl in from NYC, i wanna cop the fight tix and be in there 2moro night, but if all else fails Moby's never done me wrong

Its a little basement reggae spot in adams morgan I'm in tonight tho

Classes. Gonna practice talkin some more this weekend.
So far I've only spoken to girls I've found attractive but I need to practice speaking to everyone.
Need to be able to just jump into the flow of conversation, be my goofy self from the start, let'em know who i am
my man!

Ive suggested this before for everyone. It really is a good practice and just common courtesy to say whats up with people

I've been on a roll pulling numbers the entire summer. Last night I pulled this bad older joint and this young joint. The older joint hit me up at like 4 in the morning. Bout to call her back a bit later in the day and see what she is about.

Last edited:
Anybody ever been to Timehri in Adams Morgan? I'll be in DC for HU's Homecoming and want to go to a spot that plays dancehall/soca while I'm there and heard that's the spot to go to for that.

Went last night, it was cool. $3 shots. I was only there for a bit and banged out a little past 11 so it was only like halfway full. But they weren't playing any dancehall type music when I was there though. I would give it a shot when you come up - it probably goes as the night progresses.

Last edited:
Started at Truckeroo @ Nats stadium, then U St. for minute, where El Centro had some things looking right; endedup at the Park.. where idk if it was ethiopian new year or what.. but it was crazy packed with alot of habesha men and women. Good looking crowd, but way too packed as usual.

If anyone wants to hoop@ WSC in Columbia Hgts. shoot me a PM; Run starts at 1

Last edited:
You boys gotta be stronger then that. No good comes from contacting ex's. Nothing at all. You may think you want her but in all reality that's not a smart move. I never move backwards to old box when it's so much new box out there I haven't explored. A break up to me is just that a break up. So no I don't text. Call. Or send emails on their birthday congratulating them on another year on this planet mixed with some sad bs about missing them and being in a better place in my life now. Man up fellas.

Man I just think I met ol girl in a state when my body wants more. We smash often but i'm thirstin for new, I don't know how much longer I can hold it.
Just come out for one night with the crew to see if your thought change. One night is all you need dude

Yeah i'm with if ya'll do something this weekend.

And DMV weekends are lit man. Some nights could run till 7AM. Bar hop, strip club, dancehall. It's most def a work hard, party hard area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom