TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo family I'm in Brooklyn for the weekend. Where the hell are chicks at out here? Seen only like 2 chicks worth getting at in one day.

Go fox w/Smorgasbord in prospect park. Good eats and a plethora of ******. Theres always guaranteed to be a cookout of some kind in the park too, where you can pull joints; usually the 9th st side

They usually throw up hard walls when I tell them I travel 80% of the time for work (I don't lie to these girls like most do), so I get excited when tricks like that work :lol:

What did y'all get into this weekend? Catching up on the thread now.

Went to this new restaurant on Friday called Bad Saint. Filipino spot just opened up about a week ago. I think they have some kind of affiliation with Maketto. Any way, showed up there with my boy, his gf, and our other friend at about 8:30 and they said they couldn't seat us until 10:15 :x Went back to my spot and pregamed and my one friend went too hard during the pregame and halfway through dinner gets in a huge argument with our other friend over something that happened the night before. He is just wasted yelling like crazy at our friend for no real reason. Lasted for like 5 minutes and this place is tiny so everyone in the restaurant, including the owner, were staring at us this whole time. Place went silent :lol: His gf telling him, "this isn't the place to get ratchet; ****; I want to be able come back here." My boy is Asian and he is dropping the N bomb on our friend :smh: All bad. But he apologized then we went to Wonderland Ballroom next door which was a pretty cool place. I was too full from dinner to drink so I made an Irish exit after a couple beers.

Last night though... May have found the star player for my roster :pimp: Met this chick in Virginia to get a few drinks. She just got a job and moved into the area I work in a month ago. From DC but she just finished her undergrad as same university I went to. We hit a couple bars together and I made a move on her once I walked her back to her car. Pulled away and she came back for a little more then tells me to let her know when I'm free so she can see me again. She even texted me first like half hour after the date saying she had fun and hoping I got back alright. Was literally the easiest first date I ever had. Might have to focus on locking this one down. The convenience of living so close to where I work and her going to same school as me is a game changer.

Virginia!!!!!!!
Bout time u made it out this way.

Good **** this weekend

Last edited:
Yo family I'm in Brooklyn for the weekend. Where the hell are chicks at out here? Seen only like 2 chicks worth getting at in one day.

You don't come to Brooklyn and stay in Brooklyn. This New York. Grab you a metro and move around papa. Looking for some hipsters head to Williamsburg. Looking for Spanish mamis hit up the heights/bronx/Spanish Harlem.

If you was stuck in Brooklyn you hit Coney on a Friday/Saturday night and just about everything from hood chicks to Russian jawns is out there.

Hit up the Lower East Side and you find a nice little mix of everything

Do you guys shoot up the club when your girl is on BC? My girl said me she has a Iud in however I'm still skeptical about it.

me and my girl broke up this weekend again for the 3rd time in over a year, always because of her wanting to just be "alone" and not deal with anyone. shes a legit loner and barely has friends.

im over it now. im too young (23) and too successful to deal with the constant distance she created between for no reason at all

her mom and sister will call me at some point again im sure and try to reason with me to give her time smh

me and my girl broke up this weekend again for the 3rd time in over a year, always because of her wanting to just be "alone" and not deal with anyone. shes a legit loner and barely has friends.

im over it now. im too young (23) and too successful to deal with the constant distance she created between for no reason at all

her mom and sister will call me at some point again im sure and try to reason with me to give her time smh
Has she tried therapy?

Yo guys need your help with sorting this out.

So I've been linking up with this chick that I recently met in class for a month now and I found out she's into partying and ****, and that's not my type of scene. Usually I spend my time on the court, reading or watching ball film and I'm not sure how this is going to play out because of our different interests. She doesn't know much about me yet other than the fact that I'm currently working as a video coordinator intern for the school I'm at. Basically, what I'm asking is that should I dead this right now and just remain friends with her/study buddies or continue to pursue her as a relationship? Even though I want to just get the yambs, but at the same time I kind of want to develop a relationship...

Sidenote: anyone ever done a promise ring, or anything similar? And how long after the relationship began did you do it. Or is that a high school type thing :nerd:

Never, EVER. It kind of grosses me out for some reason. I'd rather see it on them, then in them 
glasses.gif

I would run the other way.  Chick thinks youre too sensitive/possibly annoying her.  She likely already has another dude(s) in her sights.
^^ I just re-read this; No disrespect intended, so I hope its not taken as such.  I just have too much experience with chicks I was hanging out with, who would feed their main dude something similar to score freetime/personal time.  Females who are done with a guy, love keeping a bird in the hand until they are truly ready to move on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom