TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seem like something I would do from the get go if I'm in a relationship outside of sending flowers or candy to the job.

Would Amazon something she wanted over flowers and candy.

Stuff dude posted just seem like the norm

Last edited:
Lol it sounded better in my head

Just seems like dudes dont do stuff like that anymore. My cousins dont do ish for they chicks

Last edited:
Both these girls I'm seeing call me sweet. Chick packed me a lunch today :smile:

Last edited:
Chicks just call me an ******* or jerk...

Im just trying to be like you Henny this fall

The key is to have them say, "you can be so sweet sometimes." Then you know you're doing it right.

Like when the chick told me she doesn't drink I hit her with, "that's why you're skin is so soft and smooth. You'll look young forever" Da subtleties. And she responded, "*kiss face* you're so sweet. You're good at making me smile. That's something I'll appreciate forever."

The other I said, "I know we spent past 3 nights together but I wish you were still here." She responded, "You are so ******* sweet sometimes." :lol:

We gotta chill soon btw. You need to sit down off a plane for once I never know where the hell you are in the country :rofl: Come play SNES with me while I play the non-video game version of oblivion :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: as we slow down, my girl read me better than I could myself. Said i'm tired of her and she can tell, I need my space. Asked if I'll only marry the one who I don't mind in my space. Sounds about right. It was a blunt convo but not even bad, way more adult than i'm used to. Dated too many passive aggressive women before.

Hennessy, do me a favor and snatch that yeezus shirt from that chick if she sleeps over and "forgets" it. Think we the same size.

Bruh the girl I'm seeing can read me like a book. It's kind of annoying. :lol: I can do the same to her though.

Alright and I guess I'll cook her a damn meal. Probably Barbacoa, she did bring that up.

Always feels good when a woman approaches you. Was at the bar (rec room) Saturday night...as soon as I'm walking thru the crowd...this nice looking chick grabs my arm and pulls me over telling me I'm future bae and she wants me :lol:

I get the number, keep it moving...and she's supposed to come thru that same night. Long story short, I'm drunk when I get home...pass out, and miss out on her text to come thru :smh:

We text a little Sunday afternoon, and she hits me with this
View media item 1721348
Nice lil confidence booster :pimp:. She supposed to be coming over tonight for the Hookah + Drinks + Music + Sex combo lol.

Mini Golf is the first date sure win

• enough seclusion to talk

• cheap, so theres no resentment if it doesnt go well

• quick exit afterwards if you aint feeling it

• make the game more interesting with a bet placed for who wins.

Last edited:
Back on with Sunday :pimp: Taking her out to dinner on Thursday. She just greeted me by calling me sunshine lol.

******* love the bird man hand rub gif. YMCB...one hunnid. Tdogg and sub know of birdmans blessing. For those unfamilar listen to the very end of well be fine by drake.

View media item 1721552
And fellas, this is why you always go in for kiss at the end of the date. If she denies you then you know it's a no go. Man up because you got nothing to lose!

View media item 1721544

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom