TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't smoke or drink, so I don't think hookah is the move for me. All I know is that the women love it, especially the Dominican girls around here.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm if she doesn't know how to swing a bat, that's why you're there. You go up behind her and teach her the mechanics. Batting cage and mini golf let's you get hands on with your date. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

That's true fam :lol:

I'm thinking Mini Golf, but it's going to be a little chilly the next couple of nights, should that matter? She gets cold easily. I guess I could warm her up though :nerd:

Girl I smashed Thursday and Friday went out for her friend's birthday on Saturday night. Invited me out but I just took it easy. She ended up taking an uber to me after and we :pimp: then had a long session to House of Balloons. It was perfect because we rolled up and :pimp: during High For This, then started ******* right when What You Need started, finished like one song before Coming Down came on then passed out. That album is the truth. A sex playlist in itself. Her dad pays for her ubers so he called her in the morning asking about how she spent $36 on an uber and I heard the whole convo. Thanks dad :lol: I'm going over to her spot tonight she's making us dinner. We'll see how good of a cook she is. Found out both her parents are Bengali it seems like a good culture to have.

I really need to get with Sunday again though.

Last edited:
I'm just trying to take a chick fishing or hiking.

You gota find the right one thats down to go fishing. If shes really feelin you shell be there just to vibe out wit you tho.

I'm thinking Mini Golf, but it's going to be a little chilly the next couple of nights, should that matter? She gets cold easily. I guess I could warm her up though :nerd:

Battin cages are fun tho, yall can laugh at eachother and make jokes and what not.

These women love doing 'different' things instead of ordinary.

If anything, she will see that you actually put some thought into it.

Fishing is dope and relaxing. Let's both of us wind down. Mini golf is fun, just don't beat her :lol: she was doing horrible and was getting a little frustrated when we went, so I let off the gas pedal and let her win. We're going away for the weekend (no pun) next week. House of Balloons will be on repeat :nerd:

I'm bumping this in the whip with a chick
4fc1aead02c11b811983fecd8bb712ac.600x600x1.jpg

Thank you. Was listening to Macadelic and Watching Movies with the Sound Off just thinking when he gonna drop more heat. Listened to this at work today it's niceee.

Didn't listen to any of the Future posted yet but I will.

Y'all peep this song though? I'm prolly super late bu this my new go-to...

Not sure why the this thread isn't named TAY: What A Time To Be Alive, but I'ma let y'all cook.

Smash playlist includes to most random songs...

Notable tracks (in no particular order... You gotta curate your own playlist lol):

Miguel - ...goingtohell
The Weeknd - The Party/After Party... Actually that whole HoB jawn is on there
Future - Percocet and Stripper Joint
Partynextdoor - Bout It
Drake and Travis - Company (perfect for doggy)
Travi$ Scott - Impossible
Kool and the Gang - Summer Madness
Ginuwine - Pony
Fetty Wap - 679
R. Kelly - Bump and Grind
Marvin Gaye - I Want You To Want Me
The xx - Intro
FKA Twigs - Papi Pacify

List goes on....

I'm just trying to take a chick fishing or hiking.

You gota find the right one thats down to go fishing. If shes really feelin you shell be there just to vibe out wit you tho.

Battin cages are fun tho, yall can laugh at eachother and make jokes and what not.

These women love doing 'different' things instead of ordinary.

If anything, she will see that you actually put some thought into it.
There's actually a cage 5 minutes from our houses, might not be a bad idea.

Fishing is dope and relaxing. Let's both of us wind down. Mini golf is fun, just don't beat her :lol: she was doing horrible and was getting a little frustrated when we went, so I let off the gas pedal and let her win. We're going away for the weekend (no pun) next week. House of Balloons will be on repeat :nerd:
I'm an awful golfer so it shouldn't be too hard to let off the gas pedal :lol:

Not sure why the this thread isn't named TAY: What A Time To Be Alive, but I'ma let y'all cook.

Notable tracks (in no particular order... You gotta curate your own playlist lol):

Miguel - ...goingtohell
Partynextdoor - Bout It
Ginuwine - Pony
Fetty Wap - 679
The xx - Intro
FKA Twigs - Papi Pacify

List goes on....

These are solid. I also like Tenacious D's "F you Gently" if your girl has a sense of humor :lol:

Really not worried too much about if she is a fan of fishing or not. It is more of what you said if she digging me or not. Just havent been fishing in a while just looking at my pole now.

But it would be something different. She stays the night over, we leave in the am to head to the pond, and eat what we catch.

I think it would be a dope date

If gutting and scaling fish gets the yambs moist i dont see the problem

Ive always wanted to camping in the Rockys with somthin but all i pull are bougie allergic to dirt joints

Last edited:
Most dudes dont even know how to do that tho. Anytime a female sees a man do somethin masculine or something by themselves without callin their uncles or dad they dig that.

Miguel - ...goingtohell
Partynextdoor - Bout It
Ginuwine - Pony
Fetty Wap - 679
The xx - Intro
FKA Twigs - Papi Pacify

List goes on....

:smokin

Most dudes dont even know how to do that tho. Anytime a female sees a man do somethin masculine or something by themselves without callin their uncles or dad they dig that.

This is facts, even the basic ****

changed one of my homegirls flat tires when she was panicking and to this day that was some of the best box ive ever had

This is facts, even the basic ****

changed one of my homegirls flat tires when she was panicking and to this day that was some of the best box ive ever had

Masculinity is mad sexy to women, dudes need to understand that :lol:

I didnt know we was posting smash music. Thought it was jams to play in the car while riding with some yambs

Ill still smash a chick to that Mac Miller album tho....fax

My girl loves that i can do **** on my own
And not have to tell me its ok babe we can pay someone

In the begining she was always trippin oit....omg you know how to do that? Papi be careful. How did you learn how to do all this stuff etc etc.

Then i grip on dem thighs wit these sandpaper hands, game over

Idk how these dudes that dont know basic **** can handle women wit just using game. More power to you thi, but i aint tryna look like a ladyboy in front of my chick

Wasn't necessarily posting smash music, but more or less music that sets that ambianace leading to the smash... Don't know how I left that Big Sean and Jhene Aiko "I Know" and that Art of Noise "Moments of Love" off that list tho.. :rolleyes

In other news, I ran into Italian shorty. Haven't spoke to her in a week ands ome change. She made it a point of emphasis to magnify what an a-hole I am. Though my phone is out of commission, I definitely could have been proactive in keep them yambs on deck.. Dah welp. :x :smh:

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE PERMANENT TITLE FOR THIS THREAD LMAO

Where is mugen to give up more reps!!!

I agree with you Sub, I could get down change the oil in my car,
not use my geico to change my own tire...
but I'd be taking away jobs if I did all that myself.....

but when it comes to being with women. I do a lot of "manly things"
Today was perfect example.

I'm with my spanish chick, she pulls out this car book, and says im looking for a good car but I dont know anything about them...
(Neither do I for the record)
so I start telling her what type of miliage she needs to look for, what brands are better.
she's looking at me with them "OMG he's taking charge eyes"
after I said my non sense about stuff I dont know
she grabs my tie pulls me in and kisses me and thanks me.

I have plenty of similar stories.

I still think the one women love the most (especially these lazy heffas these days )
Is when you cook a meal for them. and do the whole process of chopping , boiling, cooking.
They love it.
I sat my chick down with a glas of wine and said don't worry I got this.

She kept getting up to check , ask if I needed help, she would come in the kitchen make out with me. and i would have to sit her back down and say Dessert is later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom