TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a black man with your head on straight and your **** together, there's no reason you can't win. One of her friends explained it like "being a black woman and wanting to date other black men with an actual career is hard, the good ones are rare so we do the most when we find one"

There's a lot more of them than us.

Last edited:
If you're a black man with your head on straight and your **** together, there's no reason you can't win. One of her friends explained it like "being a black woman and wanting to date other black men is hard, the good ones are rare so we do the most when we find one"

AMEN

If you're a black man with your head on straight and your **** together, there's no reason you can't win. One of her friends explained it like "being a black woman and wanting to date other black men with an actual career is hard, the good ones are rare so we do the most when we find one"

Real ****

It's amazing how a college degree and a full time job is so wowing :x **** is 100% indicative of how we're seen

the only problem is................... I like all women.. black women tend to really narrow their search.
I love em all though.

This. We're a hot commodity.

Me and my boys always remind each other not to settle

I love all women too. I'm in an AWG phase right now. Girl brought me back to them back on Halloween. I have a law school girl too. It's true the degree and full time job is a clincher as a black man and I don't make anything, but the potential and perception is crazy.

College football is an option yambs be at the local sports bar

Looking to get choosen

Last edited:
I'm not looking to get chosen or anything :lol: my lady has a work event, so I don't want to be bored in the house all night.

I kind of just want some me time. Might hit up a movie. Or was thinking of finally exploring the DC monuments.

So homie threw me the oop earlier today saying his homegirl wants a friend and I was the first person he thought of. Not sure how I want to play this other than getting the yambs. I'm thinking it mid-season for cuffin season and she need something. She not really my taste but it's yambs on the plate....why not. We exchanged number thru my boy but I don't know...
Pic for the beast tho

But there is this chick from my undergrad I've been talking to that I wouldn't mind dating but I'll career goals are in two different cities. Hmmmm I would post a pic but not sure if I should since we may stay friends.

She is 5,9, Hispanic, and turned from playing soccer during undergrad

Go to fuegos ^

First and only time I went to Fuegos....I swear MS-13 was deep in there :lol:. BYOB is appreciated though.

They either had really bad strippers, or really ugly ones. Fell in love with one bad slim thick Puerto Rican joint from Philly in there. Got a private dance for like $10 since it was near my bday....and she did EVERYTHING for your boy :pimp:.

So homie threw me the oop earlier today saying his homegirl wants a friend and I was the first person he thought of. Not sure how I want to play this other than getting the yambs. I'm thinking it mid-season for cuffin season and she need something. She not really my taste but it's yambs on the plate....why not. We exchanged number thru my boy but I don't know...
Pic for the beast tho

But there is this chick from my undergrad I've been talking to that I wouldn't mind dating but I'll career goals are in two different cities. Hmmmm I would post a pic but not sure if I should since we may stay friends.

first chick dont look 5'10 tho.......
she seem like she hella cool, not sure if shes cuffing season material though.

5'9 hispanic who plays sports though. :nerd: :smokin

Pic for the beast tho

first chick dont look 5'10 tho.......
she seem like she hella cool, not sure if shes cuffing season material though.

5'9 hispanic who plays sports though. :nerd: :smokin
My boy said she is mad cool but she is not my wave

Now 5'9 soccer chick is from Cali and mad cool.

Might just see where the other chicks mind at right quick.

Do you guys call out a flake & check them or do you guys just ignore them . I'm usually the nonchalant type I just brush it off & wait till she's the one that set something up for flaking . I want to tell her that she either change that flakey vibe or we can both go our separate ways .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom