TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted a few weeks ago about shordie and I.. Today I found out there was someone else..Never felt so much pain

Posted a few weeks ago about shordie and I.. Today I found out there was someone else..Never felt so much pain
I know that feel bro. My gut was telling me that what I suspected was real, but in my head I did not want to believe it.

So you air her out, then what?
You don't know her dude or his emotional state and the next thing you know you got a Worldstar moment happening were dude wants you to meet him in Temecula over some bum bish.
Or you both could roll up on her with it but still Ls' will be had because she will dip and just be with another dude.
Take the L and keep it pushing.
If he was your homie, that's one thing but never put yourself in a position over some female.

It's your first date. Don't count ya chickens just yet of #3. Not saying that she ain't all that but people tend to bring their A game on the first date. I thought my ex was the one and we felt the same on a lot of levels, possibly more levels than my wife now, but who she was at her core is so messed up it outweighed every positive.

Take ya time.

that's where I'm at now took me almost 9 years to see. I'm going through it right now and don't know what to do  

Ahhhhhh, bussin all in that hot thang RAW while i still can. Baby commin on sunday and im takin the docs advice [emoji]128520[/emoji]

B Bruce Banner Yo what's up with 5'10 slim :nerd:

Lol her job have her traveling every single week , if I catch her back home , I'll take her out for drinks & we'll go from there .
And it seems like she has a decent job. Me personally I would be hearing
503b80fce74f92238bf4cf9c8bcc26d6.jpg

Alright TAY fam , I'ma need them prayers in the air tonight. The ex is buying a pregnancy test, she's almost 2 weeks late.
She usually has a inconsistent cycle. but this time I've seen her in between that.
She had her period before me up back in Oct 12th. she had just got finished with it.. and was on birth control like the 1st day we met up but didn't take it for 2 days we were together. I s shot up the clcub 1 time........( i know that's all it takes) and it was our 2nd time having sex that day so i think my swimmers were still good (I had sex a few days prior also )

Just pray for your boy... Kids are a blessing but I can't have it with this chick.
Stupid mistakes... acts of lust

Man I have so many good women in my life who would make good, loving caring wives/mothers, but my thoughts don't go to them when I think kids. It's annoying.

Man, I already know mine would make a great mother, but I'm trying to get to the point where I can comfortably take care of myself (especially financially) before we even think about kids. That's what scares me the most.

I hadn't heard anything from Sunday in a while so I hit her up this past weekend. She asked me if I remembered the last time we spoke... I did. Called her up to see what she was doing and she was sick. We talked for a half hour or so on the phone and at the end she expressed how much it meant to her, thanked me, and told me the phone call was already making her feel better. After we got off the phone she texted me she was about to take a blunt bath. I said we should do that together sometime :wink: , took a pic of this baby bubble bath stuff I have (that the other chick I'm seeing bought to keep in my bathroom) and sent it to her. She never responded until I hit her up again this past weekend. I guess she was offended by my invitation for a bubble bath. I don't know what else it could be. She told me she was really put off by that last conversation and I should think before speaking in the future. Wished me the best and that was it :lol: I didn't even try to fix the situation. Told her I had fun hanging out with her and she's a cool chick. Told her I wished her the best also. Whatever, that was an indicator that I was going to have to put a lot more work in any way and she wasn't worth it to me. Plus she doesn't drink and got offended over an invitation to take a bubble bath... A little too uptight.

Last edited:
Alright TAY fam , I'ma need them prayers in the air tonight. The ex is buying a pregnancy test, she's almost 2 weeks late.
She usually has a inconsistent cycle. but this time I've seen her in between that.
She had her period before me up back in Oct 12th. she had just got finished with it.. and was on birth control like the 1st day we met up but didn't take it for 2 days we were together. I s shot up the clcub 1 time........( i know that's all it takes) and it was our 2nd time having sex that day so i think my swimmers were still good (I had sex a few days prior also )

Just pray for your boy... Kids are a blessing but I can't have it with this chick.
Stupid mistakes... acts of lust
She take that test or is she shopping around for a positive test on craigslist?

She take that test or is she shopping around for a positive test on craigslist?

She's going to buy it today,
she is a great person (wouldn't do not positive foolishness to trap me)

She would even make a great mother, but now is not the time, shes not ready at all. she doesn't even want to live where shes living with the job she wants.

I would be able to sway her in to abortion if need be, but it would be a fight to do it..
we talked about it a long time ago when we had a scare and she was saying how she didn't believe in it. but wasn't sure about it.

That's good man, my ex tried the "I'm pregnant and we need to split the abortion costs" game on me. I told her I don't believe in abortions but it's your body you do what's best

Needless to say the "positive" pregnancy test she took was wrong when the blood work came in

When it comes to kids timing is everything and honestly you find out sometimes things aren't as difficult as they seem. But since both of y'all aren't ready for it I'm definetly hoping it comes back negative.

I hadn't heard anything from Sunday in a while so I hit her up this past weekend. She asked me if I remembered the last time we spoke... I did. Called her up to see what she was doing and she was sick. We talked for a half hour or so on the phone and at the end she expressed how much it meant to her, thanked me, and told me the phone call was already making her feel better. After we got off the phone she texted me she was about to take a blunt bath. I said we should do that together sometime :wink: , took a pic of this baby bubble bath stuff I have (that the other chick I'm seeing bought to keep in my bathroom) and sent it to her. She never responded until I hit her up again this past weekend. I guess she was offended by my invitation for a bubble bath. I don't know what else it could be. She told me she was really put off by that last conversation and I should think before speaking in the future. Wished me the best and that was it :lol: I didn't even try to fix the situation. Told her I had fun hanging out with her and she's a cool chick. Told her I wished her the best also. Whatever, that was an indicator that I was going to have to put a lot more work in any way and she wasn't worth it to me. Plus she doesn't drink and got offended over an invitation to take a bubble bath... A little too uptight.

Why you out here inviting girls over for bubble baths fam? :x Sick..

:rofl:

Probably for the best that you cut that off. She was fine though :frown:

That's good man, my ex tried the "I'm pregnant and we need to split the abortion costs" game on me. I told her I don't believe in abortions but it's your body you do what's best
Needless to say the "positive" pregnancy test she took was wrong when the blood work came in
When it comes to kids timing is everything and honestly you find out sometimes things aren't as difficult as they seem. But since both of y'all aren't ready for it I'm definetly hoping it comes back negative.

She's scared to get the test...
she is saying on thursday she's goign to go to the plan parenthood to get the actual blood work..

why she gotta make me wait bros... this sucks...
I pray she gets that period in the next day or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom