TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
was at nordstrom yesterday coppin sht for my sisters... this bird in the womens activewear section helps me and she is pretty in the face and was wearin northface tights and had a nice rump. and i start choppin it with her asking her sht about herself etc

then we go to the register and shes checking to see if they have this jacket in the size i want for my sister.. and i get a look at her hands :x

she was 5'7 tops and im 6'2 and have regulation sized hands to where i can palm a basketball no questions asked.. and her fingers look like long untamed plantains... her fingers were at least one inch longer than mine and had huge knuckles and veins on her hands... then i remembered the old saying that if theres ever any doubt if a woman is a legit human female, fall the f back asap

i bought my sht and bounced, confused, angry and feeling betrayed by nordstrom. and disappointed in those massive fingers

edit- anyone in thte bay wana go take a look, its the stanford mall nordstrom in palo alto. 2nd floor. north face section.

Ewwwww

Wth man.

how do y'all approach quiet girls? chick too quiet but so baddddd

'preciate that memphis.. repped.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eff that monogamy stuff... especially for me right now... :lol:
dont think ya boy aint got other yambs on deck... i'm just thinking about getting newbies...
had a little convo w/ this yamb this morning after gettin it in last night..
her: so i seen this girl w/ dreads, and they were really pretty. so i asked her 'who does your hair? my boyfriend has-'
me: hold up... your what?
her: my boyfriend
me: naw naw... dont say that.
her: i know, but its just easier. what are we?
me: we arent boyfriend and girlfriend. that's when problems come into play. lies and insecurities come b/c we're obligated to each other. i dont want that kind of pressure, and i'm not going to put that pressure on you.
her: why are you bringing old history into this? i'm not them other chicks you've messed w/ that did you bad. dont bring in baggage.
me: it aint baggage. its common sense. i'm 23, you 21... why change stuff that has a potential to go bad... where's your last boyfriend...
her: well... we're not toge-
me: why?
her: ... cuz he was insecure. i never cheated, but we lived so far away.
me: so why didnt yall stay together? exactly... cuz titles complicate things.
her: aight then.. .you bullsheetin... i'm about to start going on dates and when it aint no more jessica, then i dont want to hear nothing.
me: lol... ok... gone ahead.. if a ***** snatch you up, i'm slippin... but until then... i know you like spending time with me, i know you like how i treat your yambs... if you give that up.. that's on you...
i left... get a text... "i'm sorry... "
:pimp: :pimp:

Consistent yamb pretty much asked me if we were together. Had to use some of these exact words. Gotta rep Ricky for this one :smokin

edit- anyone in thte bay wana go take a look, its the stanford mall nordstrom in palo alto. 2nd floor. north face section.
the lack of dambs i woulda had...

the only thing i wouldnt let her do is wop me off... have my D in her hands, looking like she's holding a toothbrush. nozzir...

either those hands must have been extremely ridiculous, or you just lame'd out for you to turn down obvious coorperation...

seein' as how you're the TAY homey, i'll go w/ the former... :pimp: :pimp:

dont let us down in the future famb.

[COLOR=#red]QUICK QUESTION DOE...[/COLOR]

memph might come thru w/ this one

aight, i grew up around black people... not the hood... just my school was majority black. i've never been in an area that was majority white...

right now, i live in the frisco, plano area. for those that dont know, its one of the more affluent areas in dallas. lots of execs live here. and they're lonely wives.

i'm at work, and my 33 year old, 350 lbs bald white coworker put me on game... "there's a niche for you out here with these white women, ricky409. you gotta understand that the cougar stuff, wanting young black dudes is real life. they cant get straight up end their relationships b/c they have kids and husbands that give them money... and even if they do, they have a spiteful resentment towards their husbands b/c they're so surpressed. nothing gets them off more than knowing that they could passive aggressively get back at their husbands by banging some young black dude. there
s no niche for me. i'm a fat bald white guy. only women that want me are fat bald white women...

"but for you.. all you have to do is put yourself in the position. go to one of these high dollar shopping centers where all they do is spend money they didnt make, and position yourself. dont feel uncorfortable being the only black guy in the area. dont portray hood, but dont hide that you got a little street in you. put on some ok clothes, and just go hang out at a eatery and look around and see how many of them 30-40 year old divorcees and estranged wives will be giving you the look. you'll be banging the yambs in no time

go to those happy hours, or go to lunch in downtown, or where there are a bunch of corporate buildings to find the chicks w/ exec jobs... this is real life, ricky409..."

and yes... he said yambs...

what yall think? should i try it? i'm thinking about waiting until school gets back in and people get back in the workflow...

aight, i grew up around black people... not the hood... just my school was majority black. i've never been in an area that was majority white...
right now, i live in the frisco, plano area. for those that dont know, its one of the more affluent areas in dallas. lots of execs live here. and they're lonely wives.
i'm at work, and my 33 year old, 350 lbs bald white coworker put me on game... "there's a niche for you out here with these white women, ricky409. you gotta understand that the cougar stuff, wanting young black dudes is real life. they cant get straight up end their relationships b/c they have kids and husbands that give them money... and even if they do, they have a spiteful resentment towards their husbands b/c they're so surpressed. nothing gets them off more than knowing that they could passive aggressively get back at their husbands by banging some young black dude. there
s no niche for me. i'm a fat bald white guy. only women that want me are fat bald white women...
"but for you.. all you have to do is put yourself in the position. go to one of these high dollar shopping centers where all they do is spend money they didnt make, and position yourself. dont feel uncorfortable being the only black guy in the area. dont portray hood, but dont hide that you got a little street in you. put on some ok clothes, and just go hang out at a eatery and look around and see how many of them 30-40 year old divorcees and estranged wives will be giving you the look. you'll be banging the yambs in no time
go to those happy hours, or go to lunch in downtown, or where there are a bunch of corporate buildings to find the chicks w/ exec jobs... this is real life, ricky409..."
I might give this a try in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the assist Young Based God. :pimp:

Not yamb related, more gf related but how you got guys living with their moms and having gfs and I'm out here in college on my own having no luck. Like wouldn't they be turned off that you're in your 20's living at home?

I wasn't fresh, fly or none of that but all dambs were missing last night:

Went by the drive thru at Popeyes to get something to eat. Got to the window and saw this cute chick that took my order. So I'm sitting thinking like damn I want her. She tells me to pull up cause my order wasn't ready. While I'm waiting I'm hoping that she bring my food and not some buster *** dude. Just my luck she brought it out to me.

She ask me what kind of sauce I wanted, told her and asked did she put it in the bag. She said nope and kinda giggled. Now I'm like ok...when she bring back my sauce its on. Told her thanks and asked her name and how old she was. Said she was 18 so everything was a go. Asked her did she have her phone on her then she gave me her number. Drove off and her texted her who I was.

Now, she texted me last night but she never responded back after I replied. Oh well.

Sometimes you just gotta say **** it and go for it.

Not yamb related, more gf related but how you got guys living with their moms and having gfs and I'm out here in college on my own having no luck. Like wouldn't they be turned off that you're in your 20's living at home?
get a girl with low expectations bro... my friends brother who ive mentioned here before is 23, plowing 18 yr old college   community college freshman broads in his moms crib. she doesnt mind one bit

AND they got a dying old woman (great aunt) down the hall way. she's still dtf

respectable women wont put up with it but lil scallywags like that will. 

the lack of dambs i woulda had...
the only thing i wouldnt let her do is wop me off... have my D in her hands, looking like she's holding a toothbrush. nozzir...
either those hands must have been extremely ridiculous, or you just lame'd out for you to turn down obvious coorperation...
seein' as how you're the TAY homey, i'll go w/ the former...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dont let us down in the future famb.
QUICK QUESTION DOE...
what yall think? should i try it? i'm thinking about waiting until school gets back in and people get back in the workflow...
im telling u these were enormous hands.. let me put it into perspective holmes..

this is some random tumblr broad's hands/fingers... they are quite long:

now, not only were that nordstrom broad's fingers longer, they were thicker and had bigger knuckles/joints... 

this broads hands are smooth at the top. nordstrom broad = veiny. angry even. her thumb knuckles were particularly offensive.. it completely caught me off guard, didnt wana risk it. plenty of legit no questions asked female fish in the sea mayne

with that said, that fat man at ur job is speaking the truth... seeing as how im a brown minority and was at high end shopping center that i mentioned in my hands story (the shopping center is 5 min away from where the google founders, ebay and yahoo ceo's live) i can tell you that you will stand out at these places... and not in that "look out for that criminal" way either, specially if you're dressed well. wherever u are in texas is probably less diverse than the bay area, so you'll be like somem sort of forbidden alien to them and will peak their interest more. 

go forth and snipe some of these old cougar boxes holmes. preferably in their houses so u can steal her 16 year old son's  xbox

Last edited:
I wasn't fresh, fly or none of that but all dambs were missing last night:

Went by the drive thru at Popeyes to get something to eat. Got to the window and saw this cute chick that took my order. So I'm sitting thinking like damn I want her. She tells me to pull up cause my order wasn't ready. While I'm waiting I'm hoping that she bring my food and not some buster *** dude. Just my luck she brought it out to me.

She ask me what kind of sauce I wanted, told her and asked did she put it in the bag. She said nope and kinda giggled. Now I'm like ok...when she bring back my sauce its on. Told her thanks and asked her name and how old she was. Said she was 18 so everything was a go. Asked her did she have her phone on her then she gave me her number. Drove off and her texted her who I was.

Now, she texted me last night but she never responded back after I replied. Oh well.

Sometimes you just gotta say **** it and go for it.

Hmm, I would have waited a couple of days and then called her to ask her out. That's just what I usually do. They appreciate the call.

One of the things I've been thinking about a lot more as of late is whether my girl has her head on straight. I figure it's best I ask these questions now before I pop the question (which I plan on doing in the coming year).

To put it simply, she's spoiled. Her dad runs a couple enterprises back in the Caribbean, and she gets practically whatever she wants. She's opposite from me in the sense that I've never been able to call one of my parents and get whatever I needed whenever I needed it. I came from humble beginning. I don't despise her for it. However I definitely acknowledge the difference between us.

So here's where it gets complicated. I graduate in May, she graduates in December. I plan on going into the military after graduation to get commissioned as an officer (ultimately wanting to be a JAG officer). I ask her the other day "what do you want to do after school?" She'll have an education degree and a mathematics degree. She says she doesn't really know. This freaked me out because in the back of my mind I'm like "the **** you mean you don't know? ***** I'm here trying to figure out how to propose to you and you don't know what field you want to get in to?" :wow:

She said she doesn't want to be a teacher (pointless degree then) and would probably look into some analysis job. But she has a lackadaisical attitude about it all. I feel it comes from her knowing that she can always pick up the phone and call her pops for whatever she needs. But if I'm going to be her husbands, that can't happen. How can I expect to ask this man for his permission to marry his daughter only for her to call him months later because she needs cash? But I don't want a wife that can't support her end of the relationship financially. Especially since we're young and the financial decisions we make now can shape our future.

With me, I've had a plan since freshman year that hasn't changed much because I don't have the luxury of not knowing what's next. When we first met (2008) she had all these dreams of being a chemical engineer and what not. Four years later she doesn't know. I feel like had I never asked that question, she wouldn't have even thought about it. Any advice?

I know I need to talk to her about it, but I don't feel as if I should be the person that pushes you to realize that the clock is ticking and you've gotta start making these choices soon.

I think I should have mentioned the word yambs at least once and failed to do so :lol:

yes, do it ricky. your game and confidence seems up to it, could be an interesting experiment. what's the status on your starting 5? haven't seen a "white yambs coming through" post from you in a while :lol: :lol: :nthat:

ricky your a legend sir! definitely going to use those words on this girl which is always consistent yambs
laugh.gif

THIS IS A RE-POST FROM THE RATCHET THREAD OF A RUN-IN I HAD A COUPLE YEARS BACK...
ENJOY.
LET ME TELL YOU A STORY OF WHY I DON'T GO OVER THEIR SPOTS.
A COUPLE YEARS BACK, WHEN I WAS A JUNIOR AT UNIV. OF PITT, ME AND MY BOY DECIDED TO TAKE A TRIP TO TORONTO JUST FOR THE LULZ, B*****S, AND FUN. WE END UP GOING OUT TO SOME CLUB NEAR DOWNTOWN THAT IS KNOWN FOR INTERRACIAL MIXING (SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF CLUBS THERE ARE LIKE THIS BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY ). ME AND MY BOY ARE JUST CHILLIN NOT REALLY GOING TOO HARD TRYING TO PICK UP GIRLS AND WE GET APPROACHED BY THESE TWO WHITE GIRLS.
NOW THEY HAD THAT LOOK WHERE YOU COULD ALMOST TELL THEY WERE RATCHET BUT NOT REALLY, BUT IT WAS APPARENT THEY WERE THE CRAFTSMAN TOOLS OF RATCHETS WHEN THEY STARTED TALKING. I'M NO SOFT DUDE BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION BUT THESE BECKY'S MADE ME FEEL RYAN SEACREST SOFT . THEY WERE THAT RATCHET.
BEING THE GUY THAT I AM WITH THAT SOFT SPOT FOR THEM WHITE RATCHETS, I DECIDE TO OBLIGE HER REQUEST FOR "D" AND GO HOME WITH HER WHILE MY BOY WENT HOME WITH HER FRIEND. THIS B**** STAYED IN ONE OF THE WORSE GHETTOS I COULD IMAGINE, SEEMED TO RIVAL THE WORSE CHICAGO SLUMS. I'M SURE MY FELLOW CHICAGO NT'ERS CAN CHIME IN ON HOW BAD THOSE ARE. MY FIRST THOUGHT IN THE CAB WHEN WE PULLED UP WAS, "O DAMN, THIS IS GONNA BE INTERESTING". AS WE WALK UP TO HER APARTMENT DOOR, THERE ARE THREE BLACK DUDES JUST CHILLIN RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DOOR SMOKING. ONE OF THEM LOOKING LIKE NDAMUKONG SUH. OF COURSE HE STICKS HIS HAND OUT WITHOUT SAYING A WORD LOOKING FOR A POUND. I'M THINKING LIKE, "THIS ISN'T GONNA END WELL FOR ME." BUT AS ANY GUY KNOW WHEN YOU ON THAT YAMB HUNT AND GONE THIS FAR IT'S HARD TO TURN BACK. I WOULD OF TAKEN ON NDAMUKONG SUH AND ANDREW WATTS AT THE SAME TIME TO GET THAT NUT OFF. SO AT THIS POINT I HAD A DECISION TO MAKE, EITHER DIP OUT OR DAP UP AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I DECIDE TO DAP HIM UP AND THEN HE JUST NODS WITHOUT SAYING A WORD AND ALL THE DUDES JUST MOVE OUT THE WAY AND LET US IN HER APARTMENT.
FAST FORWARD, AND WE ARE GETTING IT IN. I'M GIVING HER THAT ADRENALINE FUSED "D" WHEN WE ARE INTERRUPTED FROM OUR AIR MATTRESS TANGO BY HER MOM WALKING IN TURNING ON THE LIGHTS AND ASKING WHO ATE ALL THE CORN POPS . NOT THAT BAD IN ITSELF EXCEPT THAT HER MOM STOOD THERE LONGER THAN NORMAL TO THE POINT I ALMOST ASKED IF SHE WANTED TO JOIN IN. SHE JUST TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS AND WALKED AWAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. THIS MUST BE A REGULAR OCCURENCE FOR HER. STRIKE ONE.
I GO BACK TO SMASHING AND A FEW MINUTES LATER THE LIGHT COMES ON AGAIN AND I'M THINKING, "CAN A BROTHER SMASH IN PEACE?" IT'S HER 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WHINING THAT SHE CAN'T SLEEP. AT THIS POINT, I THINK THE GIG IS UP BUT SHE JUST TELLS HER TO GO SIT IN ONE OF THE CORNERS AND TELLS ME TO KEEP GOING. THIS B**** CAN'T BE SERIOUS! BUT SHE IS. I TELL HER I'LL WAIT TILL HER DAUGHTER FALLS ASLEEP BEFORE CONTINUING. WHEN SHE FALLS ASLEEP, I CONTINUE TO SMASH HER MOM WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING IN THE CORNER (DON'T JUDGE ME ). STRIKE TWO.
THE FINAL STRAW COMES WHEN I'M SMASHING AGAIN AND LOOK UP AND SEE THAT THE GUY I SAW EARLIER THAT LOOKS LIKE NDAMUKONG SUH STANDING OUTSIDE HER DOOR WAS LOOKING THROUGH HER WINDOW AT US SMASHING. STRIKE THREE.
I'VE NEVER PUT MY CLOTHES BACK ON AND BOUNCED SO FAST IN MY LIFE. NOT TOO MENTION, NO CAB WAS COMING TO THAT PART OF TOWN AT THAT TIME SO I HAD TO WALK 3 MILES BACK TO THE HOTEL IN AN ADIDAS TRACK JACKET IN WHAT SEEMED LIKE 20 DEGREE WEATHER.
SO YEA.............DON'T END UP WITH NDAMUKONG SUH CREEPING YOUR SMASH SESSION. SMASH RATCHETS IN YOUR CAR.
/DIRECT TV
**************CLIFFS******************
- MET WHITE RATCHET IN TORONTO CLUB
- WENT BACK TO AFGHAN TYPE SLUM APARTMENT
- DAPPED NDAMUKONG SUH
- SMASHED WITH KID IN ROOM
- NDAMUKONG SUH CREEPING THROUGH THE WINDOW ON OUR SMASH SESSION WITH THE "PROBLEM?" FACE

:rofl:!!!

Wow thats how it gets down Canadadia??

One of the things I've been thinking about a lot more as of late is whether my girl has her head on straight. I figure it's best I ask these questions now before I pop the question (which I plan on doing in the coming year).
To put it simply, she's spoiled. Her dad runs a couple enterprises back in the Caribbean, and she gets practically whatever she wants. She's opposite from me in the sense that I've never been able to call one of my parents and get whatever I needed whenever I needed it. I came from humble beginning. I don't despise her for it. However I definitely acknowledge the difference between us.
So here's where it gets complicated. I graduate in May, she graduates in December. I plan on going into the military after graduation to get commissioned as an officer (ultimately wanting to be a JAG officer). I ask her the other day "what do you want to do after school?" She'll have an education degree and a mathematics degree. She says she doesn't really know. This freaked me out because in the back of my mind I'm like "the **** you mean you don't know? ***** I'm here trying to figure out how to propose to you and you don't know what field you want to get in to?" :wow:
She said she doesn't want to be a teacher (pointless degree then) and would probably look into some analysis job. But she has a lackadaisical attitude about it all. I feel it comes from her knowing that she can always pick up the phone and call her pops for whatever she needs. But if I'm going to be her husbands, that can't happen. How can I expect to ask this man for his permission to marry his daughter only for her to call him months later because she needs cash? But I don't want a wife that can't support her end of the relationship financially. Especially since we're young and the financial decisions we make now can shape our future.
With me, I've had a plan since freshman year that hasn't changed much because I don't have the luxury of not knowing what's next. When we first met (2008) she had all these dreams of being a chemical engineer and what not. Four years later she doesn't know. I feel like had I never asked that question, she wouldn't have even thought about it. Any advice?
I know I need to talk to her about it, but I don't feel as if I should be the person that pushes you to realize that the clock is ticking and you've gotta start making these choices soon.
I think I should have mentioned the word yambs at least once and failed to do so :lol:

She's not ready to be a wife from what I'm getting so hold off on the proposal. Let her figure out what she want to do in life and let her cut the cord before you even re-think about wifing this chick. Marriage is a serious life long commitment, right now she is just living off her parents money with no dambs. Think about if you were to get married who she would be going to for money, her dad and most likely his dad will have a controlling influence on the both of you because of that. She sounds she is young around 22-23. People go through a ton of change and growing up to until they are 30, not everyone can have a mature head on their shoulders like you. Right now she is still living the daddy's princess lifestyle and unless you can provide that lifestyle asap, she will be reliant on her pops. What is up with the proposal BTW? You both sounds way to young, IMHO, focus on yourselves first and figuring what you want to do and pursuing your goals and in 10 years if you all feel the same pop the question.

I would hold off on the proposal until she figures everything out. You dont wanna cuff a deadweight

Last edited:
Yeah we're young. I'm 24 and she turns 23 on Saturday.

At this point, I just see myself having a happy life with her. I evaluated where my life is going a few months back. Went through my smash-strange-yambs-nightly phase. Got through my party phase. Really just not with any of that any more; ready for something serious. She's been with me on and off putting up with my bs for the past 4 years. And I genuinely love her, so I figured I'd make an honey woman out of her. If not for this one road block, I'd have no skepticism about it at all.

Yeah we're young. I'm 24 and she turns 23 on Saturday.
At this point, I just see myself having a happy life with her. I evaluated where my life is going a few months back. Went through my smash-strange-yambs-nightly phase. Got through my party phase. Really just not with any of that any more; ready for something serious. She's been with me on and off putting up with my bs for the past 4 years. And I genuinely love her, so I figured I'd make an honey woman out of her. If not for this one road block, I'd have no skepticism about it at all.

Solve the money issue so she can finally fully detach herself from her pops and instead be dependent on you. IMHO, still too many variables at such an early age to even talk about marriage but you do what you gotta do brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom