TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AIGHT...
so i look up and i'm finally finished with my finals. first semester was a doozy.. i was going hard, studying late into the night at the library w/ a couple classmates.
i've never been the type to be in the library cuz... well... i was too swagged up to be around a bunch of people. ( stupid, but fuggit.. thats how i felt :lol: )
my team got super slim over the past couple months. i've been so into studying for the finals, i just figured, "meh.. i'll fap'em out"... its less time consuming, ya know...
but when i was in the library... i seen some of THE finest yambs at my school. the cold part is, it seems like that's where ALL the black girls from my school were at... and i'm talking late into the night... just sittin around talking with their friends... they're all some good eye candy... and i feel like they can tell i'm not one of the regular cats there... i dont think i'm better than anyone cuz i'm in grad school... but i think they can SEE that i'm in grad school, ya know? or they can sense that i'm a little more mature... amiright Patty melt?... i just feel like they give me a little bit longer of a look...
i think going there would have me posin' to get chosen... but a few negatives... dealing w/ the young yambs is tricky... and dealing w/ the yambs around friends is tricky... catch a chick solo dolo and i'm all for it... sitting at the table w/ her friends is a hit or miss cuz if ONE friend is felling me, that will raise the value... but if ONE friend says i'm wack, that will ruin it cuz chicks are so easily influenced by their fellow birds.
but like i said... i've literally developed rust from two months of fapping and studying... i posted a few pages back that i dropped a SERIOUS ball w/ a chick that was digging me... i've completely forgot about who she was, but still... that stuff aint cool... :lol:
as of now, school is out... but i'm bustin my tail trying to get some schollys to pay for school, an internship, and get my motorcycle fixed... plus these holiday retail hours are :x . i just dont have too much time to deal w/ these birds.
to the yambily... stay on top of that mouthpiece... and if you want to get back in the groove... know out a no-fap month.... that will get you ROLLIN... :pimp: :pimp:
i seriously want to go scoop a big stupid booty from the club or at walmart or anywhere and just have them yambs meltin' on the the D... but my mouthpiece and confidence in said mouthpiece is on a quarter of a tank...

Finished finals Thursday....
Got back to my city and Smanged my girl with the fury of an emancipated slave last night, then laid up and watched Ted. For sure, quality yambs + quality conversation afterwards = :pimp:
#MonogamyFTW

:smh: Bruh tryna talk up some post trey songz concert yambs, I really think son smashed your girl to bits. They be mad open off the show.

:smh: only joint I genuinely care about is really letting me down.

Used to see here as an investment, we spoke about our dreams and ambitions.. all her will to "be somebody" has died because she can't function without her mom/siblings around. Asked what she want To do with her life the other day and she replied with "have babies"

time to dead all future plans with her.. Cool girl too. One thing I learned is you can't really attempt to teach these broads. they've already been conditioned by their surroundings Plus that'll not your place anyway.

Live and learn

Been getting it in for the past 3 days straight with this girl.. we got into a fight today at a friends house, ended up leaving early during a movie because she was ready and wanted to get it in. :smokin

Feels goodman.

why did they delete my thread about 2 chainz and his choice of footwear? 

Can't tell if SRS.

If SRS
It's because nobody gives a flying rats crap about 2 Chainz's footwear in here. Isn't there a celebrities thread? Why did you post this in this thread?

If not SRS, move along. :lol:

Got back to my city and Smanged my girl with the fury of an emancipated slave last night, then laid up and watched Ted. For sure, quality yambs + quality conversation afterwards = :pimp:
#MonogamyFTW
eff that monogamy stuff... especially for me right now... :lol:

dont think ya boy aint got other yambs on deck... i'm just thinking about getting newbies...

had a little convo w/ this yamb this morning after gettin it in last night..

her: so i seen this girl w/ dreads, and they were really pretty. so i asked her 'who does your hair? my boyfriend has-'
me: hold up... your what?
her: my boyfriend
me: naw naw... dont say that.
her: i know, but its just easier. what are we?
me: we arent boyfriend and girlfriend. that's when problems come into play. lies and insecurities come b/c we're obligated to each other. i dont want that kind of pressure, and i'm not going to put that pressure on you.
her: why are you bringing old history into this? i'm not them other chicks you've messed w/ that did you bad. dont bring in baggage.
me: it aint baggage. its common sense. i'm 23, you 21... why change stuff that has a potential to go bad... where's your last boyfriend...
her: well... we're not toge-
me: why?
her: ... cuz he was insecure. i never cheated, but we lived so far away.
me: so why didnt yall stay together? exactly... cuz titles complicate things.
her: aight then.. .you bullsheetin... i'm about to start going on dates and when it aint no more jessica, then i dont want to hear nothing.
me: lol... ok... gone ahead.. if a ***** snatch you up, i'm slippin... but until then... i know you like spending time with me, i know you like how i treat your yambs... if you give that up.. that's on you...

i left... get a text... "i'm sorry... "

:pimp: :pimp:

Got back to my city and Smanged my girl with the fury of an emancipated slave last night, then laid up and watched Ted. For sure, quality yambs + quality conversation afterwards =
pimp.gif

#MonogamyFTW
eff that monogamy stuff... especially for me right now...
laugh.gif

dont think ya boy aint got other yambs on deck... i'm just thinking about getting newbies...

her: so i seen this girl w/ dreads, and they were really pretty. so i asked her 'who does your hair? my boyfriend has-'
me: we arent boyfriend and girlfriend. that's when problems come into play. lies and insecurities come b/c we're obligated to each other. i dont want that kind of pressure, and i'm not going to put that pressure on you.
her: why are you bringing old history into this? i'm not them other chicks you've messed w/ that did you bad. dont bring in baggage.
me: it aint baggage. its common sense. i'm 23, you 21... why change stuff that has a potential to go bad... where's your last boyfriend...
her: aight then.. .you bullsheetin... i'm about to start going on dates and when it aint no more jessica, then i dont want to hear nothing.
me: lol... ok... gone ahead.. if a ***** snatch you up, i'm slippin... but until then... i know you like spending time with me, i know you like how i treat your yambs... if you give that up.. that's on you...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol Don't get caught like I did countless of times

My 37 year old duck tripped out at the liquor store because sum 22 year old chick was choosing and at the end of the night, I got no mouth so...........

mean.gif
only joint I genuinely care about is really letting me down.
Used to see here as an investment, we spoke about our dreams and ambitions.. all her will to "be somebody" has died because she can't function without her mom/siblings around. Asked what she want To do with her life the other day and she replied with "have babies"
time to dead all future plans with her.. Cool girl too. One thing I learned is you can't really attempt to teach these broads. they've already been conditioned by their surroundings Plus that'll not your place anyway.
Live and learn
df...dont understand this mentality. either ur lying about genuinely caring about her, or ur just not serious about ur own dreams....

how are you going to drop everything because of one response from her. sometimes people need 'pick me ups' im not saying to baby sit her, but if you did care you would have tried harder to understand where she is coming from.

please enlighten me.

eff that monogamy stuff... especially for me right now... :lol:
:pimp: :pimp:

That was a real ...... move. I salute you fam :smokin

In other news, why are there so many fat broads out here!? Every time I go out all I see is chunky joints :smh:

Live and learn

I know that feel bro.

Take "love" "feelings" out of the equation for a minute and really evaluate logically what path you think she's going to go down.

Don't waste your time trying to change somebody who doesn't have the will to do anything with their life.

Live and learn
df...dont understand this mentality. either ur lying about genuinely caring about her, or ur just not serious about ur own dreams....
how are you going to drop everything because of one response from her. sometimes people need 'pick me ups' im not saying to baby sit her, but if you did care you would have tried harder to understand where she is coming from.

please enlighten me.
:lol: It wasn't just one response. it's been 2 years of her not caring where her life goes... she's been given all the resources to apply for workforce grants, financial aid and internships at my mother's job. I've been giving "pick me ups" for far too long. I'm supposed to continue to bust my *** trying to help a person who doesn't even care? :smh: i have my own life to worry about

You can't change a person's work ethic. I can tell she's not going to change because her entire fam is wired this way... I've come to accept that and i still care bout her. But it's best to keep her as a friend

that text response was only to give everyone a sense of where she's currently at mentally..

Last edited:
Bros, I went on a date with this chick last night (turned out to be heavier than her FB pictures, but that's another story >D)

So I'm just chillin today watching the game and I get a text from her "I guess because I didn't let you hit last night you don't F with me no more. Tru"

MInd you I went out with her LAST NIGHT, I didn't eem try to hit, and by 3:30 the next day she's tripping cuz I ain't text her. :stoneface:

WHAT THE ****!?

Last edited:
Bros, I went on a date with this chick last night (turned out to be heavier than her FB pictures, but that's another story >D)
So I'm just chillin today watching the game and I get a text from her "I guess because I didn't let you hit last night you don't F with me no more. Tru"
MInd you I went out with her LAST NIGHT, I didn't eem try to hit, and by 3:30 the next day he's tripping cuz I ain't text her. :stoneface:
WHAT THE ****!?

>D

RUN!

MInd you I went out with her LAST NIGHT, I didn't eem try to hit, and by 3:30 the next day he's tripping cuz I ain't text her. :stoneface:
WHAT THE ****!?

Needy B!!! that dont deserve any attention no way. Id ignore. unless you'd still hit knowing she a lil too big.

MInd you I went out with her LAST NIGHT, I didn't eem try to hit, and by 3:30 the next day she's tripping cuz I ain't text her. :stoneface:
WHAT THE ****!?

Dam she seem clingy.

If your game is tight you could be smashing later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom