TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ What were the circumstances in which you two kicked it?

been texting her since?

She came over Saturday and kicked it..she was thirsty for my number took this guy phone she been talkin too just get my number...texted me 3 times n a row blew her off...It's been nothing but literally small talk with her..I wanna get to know her but her friends or this dude that claims her is always around..I get 1 on 1 time with her its a wrap

Do you guys go in raw while she on the period?
yes i have, i dont make it a regular thing tho, only on occasions like when my girl came on while we were on vacation and when i transform every full moon

been seeing this girl off okcupid for a month now. heavy kissin and even suckin the melons while she strokes the D but no yambs yet. I'm just being patient at this point though. I might try to cuff though, winter's coming up and all you know...

been seeing this girl off okcupid for a month now. heavy kissin and even suckin the melons while she strokes the D but no yambs yet. I'm just being patient at this point though. I might try to cuff though, winter's coming up and all you know...
wat that okcupid life bout lord?

Those websites are deceiving...most of the chicks are just on there for some attention. That's the case with most females though...

I've had better luck at the library...

how long till you get on the subject of sex, and what is the best way to build/bring it up?

and how far to go for the timid ones (or the ones who like to act like it lol) and stop...if they dont bite, dont want to creep and make em stop talking to me. would want to keep em around for other scenarios or their friends.

best ways to save yourself/persuade?

inb4 creepy post.

im on the okcupid come up too, but the girls in my area are not even semi hot, only found one and i was on that boy faithfully for a good week, now i only sign on if i get a notice in my inbox

but yea man, you should cuff if you feelin her, dont just go in just to go in, if all you want is da booty you gotta be aggressive, literally take it

im on the okcupid come up too, but the girls in my area are not even semi hot, only found one and i was on that boy faithfully for a good week, now i only sign on if i get a notice in my inbox

but yea man, you should cuff if you feelin her, dont just go in just to go in, if all you want is da booty you gotta be aggressive, literally take it

wat that okcupid life bout lord?

havent been on it in a minute. First chick i met off there threw me the yambs the same week i met her. (yambs were wack though). This is the second chick I met off there. Never met a chick off plenty of fish so I deleted POF

milf asked If I wanted to go bowling, I said no. I just wanna smash.
man. . .you dont want to have fun with her? why not have a good time and then get yams?

I WAS JUST THINKING THIS TOO.

A PROPER MILF WOULD PAY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT AS WELL.

BOWLING. BEERS. FULL BELLY. YAMBS. NO COMMITMENT. WIN.

do it. couple of drinks to relax. get back to her spot, yambs
btw, did you tell her all you wanted to do was smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom