TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell her you're unexperienced. You had one serious long term girlfriend who was very conservative and a couple of drunken flings that didn't turn out so well.

i don't know either bro. always wondered why some dudes are fascinated by it.. yambs good enough for me

IDk about others... but for me it's just to see if they'll let me do it.

and....

It does feel good though.... But If i don't get it I'm not throwing any temper tantrums or anything.... Plus there's just something about a chick letting/taking it in the ***... It's unexplainable really. *Insert Kanye Shrug*
I think going into the bootyhole is like violating a girl in the rudest way. You're not supposed to go in there, so it just felt like I owned the girl.

I hid my virginity i lost it at 17 but you would have never known..I did everything just never had sex..with that said although i did the different I honestly think you shouldn't hide it...there were these 2 cats that I grew up with that were virgins till 18..girls loved them for that because they were honest n didnt care what ppl thought...but if u have lied n told someone u smanged before just to save face I would hide it

Last edited:
Losing your vcard is overrated. At least for me it was; I just did it to do it, get some practice in, and say I lost it. I know it would have been more 'special' had it been with one of the girls I was crushing on at the time, but I really dont mind I took down the chubby sloot that I did *shrug* :lol

Now, I'm not saying that you virgins should just **** the first girl who gives it to you, but at some point you should consider taking what you can get. Especially if you're worried about carrying that card. At the least, it can be a confidence boost for you.

Re: Butt secks. If my girl ever says she took it up the butt, I'm never looking at her the same way.

Last edited:
I agree with Noskey.

The girl I lost it to was one of the weakest girls I've been with and I definitely wouldn't smash her now but no regrets for it happening then.

Definitely helped with my confidence prior to starting college

I'm not telling him it should be "special" lol when he loses it..all I'm saying is I wouldn't lie about it when the question of how many girls he's smanged arises

ay im going to amsterdam soon.
should i visit the red light district?

and by visit i mean make a purchase...

Im 23, Ive paid for yambs 2x, 1 chick I smashed her first for free, she said her top was on point but didnt wanna suck on the first night,smh. So a week later I hit her up and said I wanted some top so some how we made a deal for $20.... Top was NOT worth the $20.

2nd time this chick from HS was chatting it up with me on FB, so she was like how she need $50 so I was like lets hookup 2night and maybe I can help you out. So she meets me at a spot, she hops in my car, we chat a bit, she gives me top, I then proceeded to smash the yambs... We get dressed  and I gave her $40.... really I was just helping her out I guess.lol. I know I could of hit for free so oh well.

I guess paying for 2/40 aint bad.

And if a lot of ya'll aren't down with the butt secks, then I imagine eating booty is a "hell no!"
Man, I just wanna eat Arianna Grande's booty once that one gif of her was posted. Joint is prolly clean as a whistle 
pimp.gif

In before Dan Schneider hit that

Im 23, Ive paid for yambs 2x, 1 chick I smashed her first for free, she said her top was on point but didnt wanna suck on the first night,smh. So a week later I hit her up and said I wanted some top so some how we made a deal for $20.... Top was NOT worth the $20.

2nd time this chick from HS was chatting it up with me on FB, so she was like how she need $50 so I was like lets hookup 2night and maybe I can help you out. So she meets me at a spot, she hops in my car, we chat a bit, she gives me top, I then proceeded to smash the yambs... We get dressed  and I gave her $40.... really I was just helping her out I guess.lol. I know I could of hit for free so oh well.

I guess paying for 2/40 aint bad.

[COLOR=#red]We all pay for the skins...just some pay directly. $40 is a discount compared to that dude who takes his chicks out to eat and to a movie. That can be $80+ easily and no guarantee to smash if it's a first date. That's why I don't judge those who pay directly.[/COLOR]

I need some help. There's this girl at school. Im feeling her and i know she feeling me, she be looking at me and we be making eye contact all the time.

She got a boyfriend tho. How would go i go about this, i dont want dude blocking it but i dont know if she down to hang out. 

Tips

yeah getting back with my ex seems like a huge mistake now...

think her sole purpose is just to spite me for things i did years ago.. pretty much just running out the clock now.

I need some help. There's this girl at school. Im feeling her and i know she feeling me, she be looking at me and we be making eye contact all the time.
She got a boyfriend tho. How would go i go about this, i dont want dude blocking it but i dont know if she down to hang out. 
Tips

Go for it. Women who are ready to move on usually stay with the dude till she has something legit lined up. That's why cats always feel slighted like "how she got a new man already" when really, mentally, she left your *** long ago. Plead your case, if she with it cool, if she let's you know sorry she got a man, that's cool too. Don't press it, you don't wanna infringe on a legit relationship but you gotta let her make that distinction. And rejection is a part of the game, that's gonna be one of the easier ones since you're kinda prepped for it.

Tips

eye contact is cool and all but won't get you to hang out with her or give you the key to the yamb-box.

Go talk to her. Don't be thirsty and see what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom