TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah-ok.gif
Ha good one. I set myself up, but srs question tho

Last edited:
I'm waiting for them pics ricky :evil

work out with her and when the box will come to you, you won't refuse it

I'm still new to the whole relationship thing, so I'm confused as far as lapses in communication are concerned. I've been dating this girl for about a month now and we seem to enjoy each others company. Things are great when we're together, but there may be a few days out of the week when we don't talk. Neither of us are big on texting, and I move at my own speed, so I'm all for letting the chips fall where they may; but at the same time, I don't want to blow the chance of a relationship, by being too distant.

Like the old idiom "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" suggests, should I keep doing what I'm doing and see where things go from here?

I'm still new to the whole relationship thing, so I'm confused as far as lapses in communication are concerned. I've been dating this girl for about a month now and we seem to enjoy each others company. Things are great when we're together, but there may be a few days out of the week when we don't talk. Neither of us are big on texting, and I move at my own speed, so I'm all for letting the chips fall where they may; but at the same time, I don't want to blow the chance of a relationship, by being too distant.

Like the old idiom "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" suggests, should I keep doing what I'm doing and see where things go from here?

:{

man naw.... it's gonna eat at her and she'll recognize it and then it'll be too late . Do something about it NAOW!

swear reading this post is surreal almost at this point.

What I don't get is....we get on our first date everything paid for already good chemistry that night and then you invite me to your crib to watch a movie but you sitting damn near across the other side of the room so I decided to bounce once it was done. The next day I ask how was the date "she goes to say Decent" I'm like wtf so I stopped talking to her for about a week n half she shows at my job saying she's about to fly out I'm like ok what you want from me she was like I just wanted to say hi I swear woman some weird creatures but you always stuck up and hard to please...that's why I just ignore em and fetch for others NT should I just cutt her off....

She went on a date with you and invited you inside her house FOR A REASON. Most girls will not make the first move and that was your queue. Woman are mysterious. But what she did that night was obvious. Think about it. 

I get that trust me but honestly who does that on the first night I'm thinking well she's stuck up as hell invites me over for a movie doesn't say much sits across the room fully clothed and I mean fully! I ask why you sitting far she's like because I want to I'm like ok whatever movies done I bail out don't hear from for about a wk n a half shows up at the airport where I work she txts me saying I'm here about to fly out (on my day off) I'm like your now just txtn me lol she comes off as being very sarcastic with a smart *** mouth but at the end we all know you want the D so stop frontin....I can see why your man divorced ya!

I'm waiting for them pics ricky :evil

work out with her and when the box will come to you, you won't refuse it
what yall want me to say next?

I'm letting Tay guide this one...

Getting numbers isnt really a problem... if I put my mind to it, I think I could get a good number in one weeks time...

So if we drop the ball, I'm like "meh"

So what yall want me to say next?

The TAY challenge. . :hat

Hell yea, this the time of year you better have your roster of yambs solidified and on call, cuz aint gonna be too many new joints out and about when its under 30 degrees :{

Funny thing is, my roster was solid last semester but now these chicks wanna act brand new since its cuffing season. Talm bout chivalry after doing unspeakable acts already, **** outta here :lol :x

This only means one thing, time to revamp the new line-up ahhhh :smokin

what yall want me to say next?

I'm letting Tay guide this one...

Getting numbers isnt really a problem... if I put my mind to it, I think I could get a good number in one weeks time...

So if we drop the ball, I'm like "meh"

So what yall want me to say next?

The TAY challenge. . :hat

hahaha,

Well you gotta proceed with setting up the workout casual dating situation
Probly hit her with the "so how often do you hit the track"

What have yall talked about so far? We need that update

My FWB has suggested for the 4th time we move in together in the summer 
mean.gif
 (separate bedrooms tho) .

I keep trying to let her down easy with the "I don't think that'd be a good idea" but in my mind I'm more like "HELL ****** NO".

I'm tryna to let her down easy and not give her the laundry list of reasons I can't live with her, but she keeps pressing the issue.

Booty Pics for beasts (the last 4) 

http://niketalk.com/g/a/401068/the-booty-appreciation-post-vol-the-ultimate/

My FWB has suggested for the 4th time we move in together in the summer 
mean.gif
 (separate bedrooms tho) .

I keep trying to let her down easy with the "I don't think that'd be a good idea" but in my mind I'm more like "HELL ****** NO".

I'm tryna to let her down easy and not give her the laundry list of reasons I can't live with her, but she keeps pressing the issue.

Booty Pics for beasts (the last 4) 

http://niketalk.com/g/a/401068/the-booty-appreciation-post-vol-the-ultimate/
Shawty gotta *** like Chris Farley

:x :x :lol

.....man let me exit this thread cause knowing NT that's some dude who took a pic of his own ***

Hahaha @peep my old fwb is wack she just sent Me a friend request on fb...ain't nobody got time for that....I just pulled a manti my advisor asked were my gf I said back home..as soon as I said that I felt my manhood decrease by 1000 points I had to clarify I don't have a gf I'm talkin to a few ppl..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom