TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

.....man let me exit this thread cause knowing NT that's some dude who took a pic of his own ***
Nah I promise it ain't nothing like that. *Right hand on bible*

Nah, I just think the thick inseam of the denim are pushing her cheeks up like that to make it look like cottage.

Yamb Famb,

This post isn't about the quest of yambs but about how to help a friend give her yambs to someone else.
So I have two friends one female, one male. And the female friend likes the male friend. They've finally really started talking (took her punk butt like 2 weeks to get his number)
and now they going to see a movie tonight in HER room. Obviously something is supposed to go down. But for some weird reason she invited me and another female friend of ours (that female friend has a bf and I am 100% not attracted so it's not like she trying to set me up.)

My issue is that my going (along with this other female) will interfere with whatever chemistry is going on.
What should be done?

:x :x :lol

.....man let me exit this thread cause knowing NT that's some dude who took a pic of his own ***
In a thong though? An NT'er wouldn't go THAT far right?

Right?

We have some big troll in here. We never know :lol

:lol :lol I believe him. You just gotta remember though, it's 2013, people getting catfished and chicks as fine as Mya had surgery on their adam's apples 10 years ago. So I am never surprised by anything and leave nothing out of the question.

Last edited:
Yamb Famb,

This post isn't about the quest of yambs but about how to help a friend give her yambs to someone else.
So I have two friends one female, one male. And the female friend likes the male friend. They've finally really started talking (took her punk butt like 2 weeks to get his number)
and now they going to see a movie tonight in HER room. Obviously something is supposed to go down. But for some weird reason she invited me and another female friend of ours (that female friend has a bf and I am 100% not attracted so it's not like she trying to set me up.)

My issue is that my going (along with this other female) will interfere with whatever chemistry is going on.
What should be done?

i dont see this going good at all.

I would go but make an excuse to leave early. Even if you do this though the other chick will still be there. You either have to hope she cancels and doesnt show up at all or hope she leaves early as well. Since the other chick already has a boyfriend and you arent attracted to her at all it would be asking to much of you to make a move on her and get her out of there so that your homeboy and and the chick have solo time together.

Besides, I dont mind a little bit of that or stretchmarks @ all. That just lets me know its real & all natural. Thats how i like my women anyways

I'm good friends with a chick she's fat, no mass at all serious case of long backitis, slight pizza face but yet whenever I see her I'm just like
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Besides, I dont mind a little bit of that or stretchmarks @ all. That just lets me know its real & all natural. Thats how i like my women anyways
Women can be real/natural and have smooth thighs/***. Smooth mass > ____ :hat

hahaha,

Well you gotta proceed with setting up the workout casual dating situation
Probly hit her with the "so how often do you hit the track"

What have yall talked about so far? We need that update
I haven hit uer up since Tuesday...

II don't know why... but lately I've been tryingg to quick turn around approach and it hasn't been working...

Like, I hit the same or next day... but follow up a couple days later... hasn't returned good results...

So I'm gonna switch it up back to some older stuff I had success with...

Touch base immediately after getting the number.. then wait about a week...

This yamb game is trial and error. :lol..

Friday went alright. The first girl that was supposed to come over around noon, didn't. I pretty much flopped on her, I just didn't answer any of her texts till hours after. because I didn't want the 2 females at my crib at the same time. I'm not really feeling her too much, I wanna shake her, but gently. How do I go about doing this? With most girls, I just flop on em until they can't take me srs no more, then they hate me. How do I do this properly without damaging future friendship opportunities?

This second girl though, she came over around 6:30 stayed till about 10:30. I thought it went well, but maybe not. She hasn't responded to my text since she left. We spoke throughout the whole time, we're both Caribbean, so I just cooked some Jamaican food. She even said I'm a good cook. No alcohol though, but no awkward silences either. I wasn't trying to get the yambs that night, she's definitely a good girl tho. For some reason I think she's feeling my brother though, but he says otherwise. He doesn't want her, and he thinks she might be interested in me.

I guess my game was pretty weak, I know what not to say, but then I don't necessarily know what to say. I mean, I do occasionally, but very rarely do I ever spit consistently good game to chicks. I should've guided the conversation more towards her past, dating experiences, something a bit more intimate maybe? Instead we made a ton of small talk. Too much small talk. We did laugh a bit though.

How do I properly engage/initiate in intimate conversation?

She's 18 if it matters... I'm 20. I feel like this would be the key for me. I have no probs with meeting yambs, it's just that part right there.

Yambily, what could've gone wrong? Can I recover?

Since when do Caribbean folks talk? I thought daggering was a language in itself down in JA..

you should've just thrown on some soca and got them panties moist, sir.

Since when do Caribbean folks talk? I thought daggering was a language in itself down in JA..

you should've just thrown on some soca and got them panties moist, sir.

Jamaican is just our backgrounds, she's a Canada native. Dancehall music plays in my house 24/7, I even put some soca in the mix that night.

I gave her a tour of the house, showed her my room in the basement. I show her my kicks, paintings on the wall, etc., then I tried turning down the music a bit to talk, then I sat on the bed and by the time I sat down, she already exited the room... :{

Dunno man, I don't have much game to go by, but I set my room up so that it's obvious that there's a lot more to me than she thought, its like an instant conversation starter. I find it crazy that she was actually in and out of my room within 2 minutes. That was record time actually. Most girls like to chill in my room, not sure if she's feeling me like that.

Detroit, but close enough..

apparently, daddy, brother along with a couple more of her family members all got their brains blown out. Way before this i had no respect for pops, but damn man.. 

kings castle.. tooooo much yapping, breh.. Chicks really don't care, believe me as interesting as I know I am compared to most my peers.. Stay as mysterious as possible.. And definitely don't go showcasing your shoe-collection to potential yambs that's damn near like a geek showing off his Star Wars figures made from toothpicks.. 

As good as I can cook, I keep that shh a secret.. I always have chicks cook for me, first.. One of my exes told me "If a chick is cooking for you, that means you've already f*d, or she plans to get down with you.." 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom