TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it's kinda hard not to suspect when it has been six guys! There must have been some kind of signs or hints along the way. I can't believe she tried to screw you over, too :lol. I'm assuming you're not friends with this person anymore. Or hopefully you're not one of the six guys...

Nope. Chicks know how to play **** off so well. It's crazy.

And yeah I'm not. That feeling of betrayal though. :x

Dude is a true sucker.

They live together as well, and she said 50% of the time they don't even sleep in the bed together. Dude sleeps on the floor. :x

If he tries to have sex with her and she's not feeling it, she won't let dude hit.

I'm like **** that, you owe it to him. After the hundreds of times other dudes have blown your back out and you won't let your own fiancee smash when he wants? :x

Last edited:
I have a dilemma yamb gods.

There's this fine *** yamb :smokin who i've wanted the cheeks from in my Econ class who was also in my Psyc class last semester. I missed class today & somehow she got my # and hit me up today with the notes. We never talked like that besides a few words here & there but this isn't the first she's looked out in my Econ class. Is this a sign that she wants the cock meat sandwich served on a platter ? or am I just trippin fambs?

Nope. Chicks know how to play **** off so well. It's crazy.

And yeah I'm not. That feeling of betrayal though. :x

Dude is a true sucker.

They live together as well, and she said 50% of the time they don't even sleep in the bed together. Dude sleeps on the floor. :x

If he tries to have sex with her and she's not feeling it, she won't let dude it.

I'm like **** that, you owe it to him. After the hundreds of times other dudes have blown your back out and you won't let your own fiancee smash when he wants? :x

******* is beyond foul :{

There's this fine *** yamb :smokin who i've wanted the cheeks from in my Econ class who was also in my Psyc class last semester. I missed class today & somehow she got my # and hit me up today with the notes. We never talked like that besides a few words here & there but this isn't the first she's looked out in my Econ class. Is this a sign that she wants the cock meat sandwich served on a platter ? or am I just trippin fambs?

You sound too thirsty. You might scare her off.

Just tell her :

"To thank you, would you like to go grab a coffee after next class or some other time."

Then you'll see what's up.

She must be interested in you, but does she wants the cock meat sandwich served on a platter? Maybe, but 99% chance if you give her that plate, you scare her and the yamb game is over for you with that chick.

Step by step, you'll get there.

Flirt with her and try to slowly make moves. You don't have to rush ****, you have the whole semester. You should be able to tell if she's interested or not by flirting with her and seeing how she reacts, with her body language, etc.

The fact that she got your # somehow and hit you up randomly to look out for you shows she obviously is feeling you somewhat.

Even if it doesn't turn into what you want to be, keep the chick on board as a friend. Those notes will be clutch. :hat

Even if it doesn't turn into what you want to be, keep the chick on board as a friend. Those notes will be clutch. :hat

And this girl must have friends too :smokin

Last edited:
I just took a huge L. Went on a second date with this girl and it turned out awkward as hell. smashed on the first date, we established it was gonna be nothing serious. this date I figured I would tell her my real age and who I actually am. bad move. Soon after I froze up, mad awkward silences all the time I didn't know what to say to her a bunch of times, I had the worst date ever. I just texted her an hour ago since I got home and shes not answering. She's real pretty too. I dunno what to do now, I don't wanna lose her, I think ill hit her up in a couple days see if she wants to talk.
How old are you and how old is she? How old did you tell her you were?

I'm really 22, shes 30. I lied about being 31. She didn't really care, the problem was I froze up and didn't intellectually stimulate her on the second date. I'm still deciding if I should even pursue her at all, if I hit her back in a couple days im curious if she'd wanna talk, I think she would. her sex game is real nice, she's just kinda hard to talk to for me sometimes.

There's this fine *** yamb
smokin.gif
who i've wanted the cheeks from in my Econ class who was also in my Psyc class last semester. I missed class today & somehow she got my # and hit me up today with the notes. We never talked like that besides a few words here & there but this isn't the first she's looked out in my Econ class. Is this a sign that she wants the cock meat sandwich served on a platter ? or am I just trippin fambs?
You sound too thirsty. You might scare her off.

Just tell her :

"To thank you, would you like to go grab a coffee after next class or some other time."

Then you'll see what's up.

She must be interested in you, but does she wants the cock meat sandwich served on a platter? Maybe, but 99% chance if you give her that plate, you scare her and the yamb game is over for you with that chick.

Step by step, you'll get there.
Tell her you dont understand something from the class you missed and want to discuss it over coffee. It'll make her think that you think she's smart and thus help her feel comfortable around you. Thank her when shes done and then get into regular convo. Ask her what her interests are and who she be with. Either set up another date or suggest you become study partners. DONT invite her for coffee as a thank you; it comes off as creepy if not conducted in the right manner. Tread slowly Yambi.

Tell her you dont understand something from the class you missed and want to discuss it over coffee. It'll make her think that you think she's smart and thus help her feel comfortable around you. Thank her when shes done and then get into regular convo. Ask her what her interests are and who she be with. Either set up another date or suggest you become study partners. DONT invite her for coffee as a thank you; it comes off as creepy if not conducted in the right manner. Tread slowly Yambi.
smokin.gif
this man knows. And maybe make another meet up but in the middle of the week, ask her what shes doing for the weekend. If shes not doing anything, set a meat up at a social setting venue so that she feel comfortable and you dont come off as a creeper type, juice her up then yambs made easy.

see I don't get how these types of ******* get wifed up and here I am... in the the words of Melvin.... "TRYNA BE A GOOD ******' *****!" and I always get played to the left. Like real talk man, sometimes I just be like why act nice? Why bother caring and getting involved and catering? It goes unappreciated most times anyway. You want a bad ***** well let me act like one. Seems like that's what guys are subconsciously attracted to.

You just have to peep the moral of the story below:​

Last edited:
yoooo POF is fun/funny as ****! Dudes are really out there..... like REALLY out here :lol :lol :lol

this is perfect to keep my mind from wandering and thinking bout **** I shouldn't be thinking about . Onward and upward as the saying goes! Right?

Yo why was I listening to that song while reading the post?

I can't do the online dating sites though.

Too much going on, too much *****ing on.

Last edited:
I'm trying to bag this cute girl in my Psychology class.  We were eyeing each other yesterday, so I plan on making my move when class meets again tomorrow.  My plan is to take a seat next to her and make small talk before asking her if she wants to get together to study for the test on Friday.  Any feedback on this approach?

I'm trying to bag this cute girl in my Psychology class.  We were eyeing each other yesterday, so I plan on making my move when class meets again tomorrow.  My plan is to take a seat next to her and make small talk before asking her if she wants to get together to study for the test on Friday.  Any feedback on this approach?

seems like a good plan.

Don't come out as too desperate though. Be real cool about it no matter what she says. Get those digits too.

:lol :lol

man I'm just talking, I couldn't be that type of way even if I tried..... the most I can do is come off sarcastic but I've honestly worked on that a lot within the past year. I'm not one to wave my hands in a man's face, cheat, etc. If I think I need to be cheating then I think I need to break which, case in point, I broke up.

:lol :lol

man I'm just talking, I couldn't be that type of way even if I tried..... the most I can do is come off sarcastic but I've honestly worked on that a lot within the past year. I'm not one to wave my hands in a man's face, cheat, etc. If I think I need to be cheating then I think I need to break which, case in point, I broke up.

Man I spoke to my you today just to see how she is, she sound downright annoyed .

Man I spoke to my you today just to see how she is, she sound downright annoyed .

say wha?

Yo... ****** on POF be showing they ***.... like just being extra. Man I had a dude type a long *** response about how I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. Like, he actually said that. Birds out here THAT daft? You think this my first rodeo ***** I know you just talkin' :lol :lol :lol But why even fix your fingers to type that. Using bad grammar... run on sentences.... sometimes I can't even comprehend what they are saying! It's that bad! Seen 'road' for 'rode' and 'know' for 'no' THEN I just had a dude try and convince me to meet up for drinks TONIGHT, which I was honestly close to doing it cuz he was fun/funny and our convo was going.... then he like "oh ok cool so then you can pick me up around...." I'm like hol up, what? :| DON'T BE ON NO SITE ASKING CHICKS OUT FOR DATES AND YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM NO WHERE!!! That's just bad manners :{

Other than that, honestly POF ain't all that bad :hat :hat I got some hits back from some actually decent looking dudes. You can also clearly see a different in the white dudes profiles and the black dudes :{ :{ I bet you can notice that in black and white chicks tho too. My people, my people

Last edited:
The last decent chick I messed with and fronted on and didn't realize till its too late. Said "you" going off your word that you're decent.

The last decent chick I messed with and fronted on and didn't realize till its too late. Said "you" going off your word that you're decent.

:lol

what was she annoyed over tho?

Man I had a dude front on me BIG TIME like a year and half ago.... it was when the Sprites came out. How I know? Cuz I copped for that ***** when I was out of town on business. He paid me back of course, but he was making a big deal about how kind and thoughtful that was, rah , rah, rah. Then his moms got sick and he just got ghost on me. But worse than that he started treating me badly , talking to me crazy.... womp, can't go for that.

After like 2-3 months of no communication he hit me up apologizing asking to be friends. We were friends for about 2-3 more months then he mentioned that when we first dated his mind wasn't right, but that his mind could get right if he and I started ******g. He'd always joke about us having sex, but he was for real that time. On some, I don't know if I want to take it there with you, but I know I'm not even going to consider it unless we ******g. That's legit what he said. I laughed it off, respectfully declined, but I deep down think he never really go over that. We ended up not talking anymore of a silly text message a month after that.

WHAT BE ON YA'LLS MINDS THO?????????

:lol

what was she annoyed over tho?

Man I had a dude front on me BIG TIME like a year and half ago.... it was when the Sprites came out. How I know? Cuz I copped for that ***** when I was out of town on business. He paid me back of course, but he was making a big deal about how kind and thoughtful that was, rah , rah, rah. Then his moms got sick and he just got ghost on me. But worse than that he started treating me badly , talking to me crazy.... womp, can't go for that.

After like 2-3 months of no communication he hit me up apologizing asking to be friends. We were friends for about 2-3 more months then he mentioned that when we first dated his mind wasn't right, but that his mind could get right if he and I started ******g. He'd always joke about us having sex, but he was for real that time. On some, I don't know if I want to take it there with you, but I know I'm not even going to consider it unless we ******g. That's legit what he said. I laughed it off, respectfully declined, but I deep down think he never really go over that. We ended up not talking anymore of a silly text message a month after that.

WHAT BE ON YA'LLS MINDS THO?????????

I dunno, life is just ****** up sometimes and as dudes we suppress our depression, but don't realize that it still manifests itself in ugly ways to the people around us. And when you emerge from that haze, look back and cringe, it's too late to apologize. And she wasn't annoyed over anything in particular, but she'd ignore parts of the convo, other parts her tone was just like "what you want my *****?" and her responses were generic. I feel like more of a nuisance to her than a friend when I legit just wanna connect with her again on that level cuz when we were cool, we were cool. I've never sweat or chased a chick in my life, much less just to be friends so i'm treading new territory. Thing is too is she's neeeeever gonna tell me what really put her mind in that place, and I know better than to ask. Ain't like i'm pining for her or nothing, but i just wanna kick it every now and then with her, not this defensive version of her.

That's where I was, but I wouldn't even have hit you up unless I completely deal with whatever issues I had. Like why bring you through that again when we not really anything? you just gone come off even more lame. Can't just say "i'm better" and put on a show and expect it to work. Gotta actually get better. One thing I've learned from females in my fam and friends over the years with dudes tryna get back with them is you have to actually change for the better, not just say it. Until then you're wasting your time, because just like she controls the p, she controls whether she wants you back or not, you're not going to talk her into it.

Last edited:
I dunno, life is just ****** up sometimes and as dudes we suppress our depression, but don't realize that it still manifests itself in ugly ways to the people around us. And when you emerge from that haze, look back and cringe, it's too late to apologize. And she wasn't annoyed over anything in particular, but she'd ignore parts of the convo, other parts her tone was just like "what you want my *****?" and her responses were generic. I feel like more of a nuisance to her than a friend when I legit just wanna connect with her again on that level cuz when we were cool, we were cool. I've never sweat or chased a chick in my life, much less just to be friends so i'm treading new territory. Thing is too is she's neeeeever gonna tell me what really put her mind in that place, and I know better than to ask. Ain't like i'm pining for her or nothing, but i just wanna kick it every now and then with her, not this defensive version of her.
That's where I was, but I wouldn't even have hit you up unless I completely deal with whatever issues I had. Like why bring you through that again when we not really anything? you just gone come off even more lame. Can't just say "i'm better" and put on a show and expect it to work. Gotta actually get better. One thing I've learned from females in my fam and friends over the years with dudes tryna get back with them is you have to actually change for the better, not just say it. Until then you're wasting your time, because just like she controls the p, she controls whether she wants you back or not, you're not going to talk her into it.

man, I feel that--- but me, being the person I am, I honestly didn't even play dude. He emailed me, I promply responded.... he gave me his number, I called him. Didn't give him much attitude, accepted his apology, all that. He said he missed me, truth be told , I missed him too. He really kinda had me ****** up cuz I swear I was trying my BEST to be there for dude... :{

I still do kinda miss him, he was homie. We could talk about anything and he was somebody I could :smokin with. That's hard to find. He legit was my friend, or so I thought. Sometimes I think about hitting him up but he really finnicky and ***** made and I just keep thinking he'll ignore me. He's done it before. How you a grown man ignoring texts and calls ? He's 35 :{ Too damn told for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom