TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally grew some and deaded this girl that's been wasting my time.

Talking about "I enjoy your company and like you but I don't want a relationship right now." blah blah blah. :{

Ouch, yeah keep it moving early. If she's with it she'll come back around.

And her saying that means you atleast hinted at a relationship, stop that. Its not your place, it's hers.

Yeah, I feel you. Mistakes were made, I'll learn from them and keep it moving. :o

And her saying that means you atleast hinted at a relationship, stop that. Its not your place, it's hers.

I wish I hadn't spent most of my youth being a cold dude due to being hurt by a chick at 16, so I never formed bonds or real relationships and got a chance to see plays like this till mid twenties. Open up and get hurt a little youngins, learn from each experience and don't become bitter. It's easier to look pathetic and like a little boy when you're still, well... a little boy.

I disagree

Oh, so you're going to emotionally flock him to get over your old dude. I hate when females do this. You better give that box up girl, its only right. 

boi stop, :lol :lol how was this different from guys saying that want to date but not looking for something serious?

I like being the company of men--- hanging out with them etc. Just like some guys date because they like the company of women, not necessarily always about tryna get laid. If something happens it happens but I just got out of relationship, I'm not tryna jump right back in one and start tap dancing for somebody new. I said I'm looking for one, but in my mind that doesn't mean I'm looking for "right away". I just put that so dudes would know that I'm looking to be a jumpoff/FWB

Son wild about asking me to be his side piece :lol :lol :lol ... I mean ****, what you got on my grapes son !? 8o

What is the best way to approach a girl? I live off-campus but I live in Tallahassee with abundance of yambs everywhere but the only problem is I don't know how to approach them usually they are with their friends or just trying to get to class how do I approach them without embarassing myself.

I wish I hadn't spent most of my youth being a cold dude due to being hurt by a chick at 16, so I never formed bonds or real relationships and got a chance to see plays like this till mid twenties. Open up and get hurt a little youngins, learn from each experience and don't become bitter. It's easier to look pathetic and like a little boy when you're still, well... a little boy.

I disagree

Of course the world isn't black and white, the same thing doesn't apply to everyone but more often than not it's true. The guy pining for a relationship first usually comes off needy. If you really want one, suppress your urges and she'll show you the right time. There's just certain things you're not gonna agree with when we come from a male perspective, but we're right.

Last edited:
she's not looking for mr. right, she's looking for mr.rightnow

wouldn't say that either.... I'm def taking more time before I hop into my next relationship. My last i realized we talked like 2-3 months and then boom he was my man. I'm tryna prolong that at least by an additional month are two. That way I'll know it's real, and not just something that will eventually fizzle out

What is the best way to approach a girl? I live off-campus but I live in Tallahassee with abundance of yambs everywhere but the only problem is I don't know how to approach them usually they are with their friends or just trying to get to class how do I approach them without embarassing myself.

Google "Love Systems .pdf" - it should really be a required read.

At the core though, just exude confidence, don't come off thirsty and not fear getting a no.

Just don't get embarassed, be confident. If you keep letting them pass you, your not gonna get anything.

Maybe catch them when they seem to be going off campus heading home or something. That way their probably not in too much of a rush so you can holla at em, but they're obviously on their way somewhere, so you can just grab the digits and tell her your not trying to hold her up for too long.

I don't use any set routine for girls when at school, but if I see something I like and I'm feeling good, I'll go for it. Sometimes it's just trial and error bruh.

aye... where Ricky dumb *** at ? :lol I need an update on ol' girl

I hope he didn't get got by her man. Still waiting on pics of dat masss

Read the PDF that is a very good read my friend, and I'm going to try some girls at my school and see how it goes. wish me luck
ohwell.gif

damb... i thought i thought i was pretty smart...

:{ :{
you got in a divorce, yo?

[COLOR=#red]Yeah bro, hate things didn't work out, but I'm not one to cry about spilled milk...too much life to live for that. I will not get married again. Just gonna keep focused and enjoy life.

It wasn't even about cheating...peeps just seem to grow apart for some reason.

Anyway after some time to myself and hours of streaming pr0n I should have some interesting new material for the Yamb thread :lol[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Yeah bro, hate things didn't work out, but I'm not one to cry about spilled milk...too much life to live for that. I will not get married again. Just gonna keep focused and enjoy life.

Anyway after some time to myself and hours of streaming pr0n I should have some interesting new material for the Yamb thread :lol[/COLOR]

Damn fam,but as long as youre happy.

But from your posts it kinda seemed like you saw this coming tbh

But first things first. Hit up that chick from the plane. haha

At the way you were still "flirting" and seeing "if you still got it" while married, definitely saw this coming.

As long as you're happy though I guess. Even though thats the fastest I've ever seen someone happy about a divorce :lol

arent you like... 28, doe? dafugg you got married for in the first place? no offense brah...

also... got a number from a girl... about 3 weeks back. she was a a bumb working at taco cabana w/ some big *** teddies.

tells me she has a dude but still gives the digits... then after about 10 texts, says she's not interested...

*kanyeshrug* guess she just didnt want to be mean in my face... #iaineemad...

i took a hail mary shot from half court, doe...

me: i'm not trying to date. i have no intentions of trying to have anything serious. i dont even know you.
her: i'm not interested
me: well. i'll be real. i'm not eem trying to have anything legit w/ you. you just had some nice tiddies and i was trying to see waddup w/ something sexual.
her: i know i have nice breasts, but you'll never get a chance to see them cuz you are nowhere near my type. so i dont know why that would eem cross your mind. eww, no thanks.
me: lol. it is very evident that you are not a looker. strip away them breasts and you would get zero attention. you know this in your heart of hearts. lol

:lol

i prolly went out like a sucker but fuggit... too many times, i've walked away in a dignified manner. gotta start letting these yambs know what the deal is cuz i'm pretty sure somebody has gassed this chick beyond epic proportions...

ugly as a muh fugga, but them teddies were on point. working at taco cabana, dropped outta high school... and acting like a star... :rolleyes

i may have seemed bitter, but i'm all for letting these birds know waddup so hopefully it'll take them down a peg for the next dude...

i would post screenshots but i did it on my phone that isnt rooted...

Last edited:
Aight kinda long story Yambily but here it goes.

My last year of college I dated a girl. She was my girlfriend but at that point in time my definition of girlfriend was loose. Basically I was still smashing broads like I was single. However as far as I knew the young lady was a good girl.

Now my whole goal after college was to get back to Texas, anyone who knew me knew that was my goal. So almost every broad I dated plotted on making that trip with me even though I knew I wanted to go back single.

Ole girl helped me get back. She let me borrow money and I lived with the her the last month at school. I really thought she was down for the cause. So I after doing the long distance for 6 months I call it quits(too much new yambs in Dallas) Iroincally I was more faithful 1300 miles away than I was when I lived with her. I still knocked it off went back to Michigan to see the family though. She graduates 4 months later and we stop communicating.

9 months after this she posts on Facebook she's moving to Texas. I thought "well that's interesting". She has acquired a dude and they both move down here. I really didn't think too much of it because there are a ton of people from Michigan in Dallas. it was just weird to me that she went from me knocking it out to 9 months later moving to another state with a dude.

Here is where it gets crazy, she works literally 1 mile from where I live. I live in a suburb of Dallas that's a decent size but of all the damn places in the DFW you take a job 1 mile from where I work and live. Once again I just chalked it up as coincidence. A few months after she gets here she gets engaged. I was honestly happy for her. She held me down so I thought she deserved to be happy.

Randomly she starts hitting me up wanting to hang out as "friends". I say **** it why not. We go out to eat and she comes back to the crib to watch the TIgers VS Rangers playoff game. Of course one thing lead to another and I beat the breaks off that vagina. We always had good sexual chemistry so it went down like old times.

She's marries this dude 6 months after our session. Now normally I feel no remorse about smashing somebody's lady however this was different because if I made a different decision I could have been right in dude's shoes. Now I have a girl that I think is the future mother of my children and I'm looking at her with the sideeye because of ole girl.

My though process is now, well if it happened to him it can happen me. And I've done so much foul **** to women that I'm due for some heartbreak.

Feels bad man :{

Join the club Elder; almost the same age as you too. Tried to make it work multiple times but just wasn't meant to be. I only got married cause we were both in school having a kid. I don't even think I ever asked, just kinda evolved into it.

Difference between ue though is I absolutely plan on getting married again, just to "The One". New vagina is cool & all but I'm a sucker for the lubby dubby. Things are going great w/ my current & actively trying not to get in those yambs for now (blasphemy, I know).

Enjoy the influx of new V though, I def went OD when I was let loose lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom