Status
Not open for further replies.
man, ya boy got caught man

i was cheating on my girl, now im single for reals for reals

i dont like it

i dont like it
You cheated on her because you can do better; get a better broad this time.

Yup. When I got caught up my boy said I was lucky because I got a get out of jail free card. I've cheated on every chick I've dated (caught once) and it's always been because they weren't the one

I have loved being single and only an all around bad one will lock me down. She'll have to be the one to lock me down, that single life in SoCal is just too good right now. .. and I say this living at home with my moms in the burbs. When I move to DTLA in a few months....

i dont like it

I'm assuming you haven't listened to Kaleidoscope Dream or Ready bruh. Ya gal cheated in that whole debacle, with Trey and Miguel. You just got caught.

my boy was saying that this girl was saying she wanted to do the deed with me bad .but  problem is shes way below my standards but ive been on that

lately. i might just cave in but i know ill be
mean.gif
after

idk if i should pull the trigger or not

my boy was saying that this girl was saying she wanted to do the deed with me bad .but  problem is shes way below my standards but ive been on that

lately. i might just cave in but i know ill be:{ after

idk if i should pull the trigger or not

pics?

got stood up Saturday something cold, #WOMP

messed up part is when you cancel OTHER **** cuz you think you got plans--- then when those plans fall through you assed out :{ But supposed to have something lined up Monday then something lined up Thursday so I ain't eem tripping.

Me and the ex is cool, he hit me up talmbout "how are you doing?" :lol ***** I'm good. How are YOU doing? I'm not gonna throw it in his face that I'm already back dating though, that's just tacky.

Did ya'll ever set a move for All-Star?

And so she is girl now? Cuz before you said she wasn't--- ya'll gon' get enough of telling these stories with holes in them :lol :lol

messed up part is when you cancel OTHER **** cuz you think you got plans--- then when those plans fall through you assed out :{ But supposed to have something lined up Monday then something lined up Thursday so I ain't eem tripping.

Me and the ex is cool, he hit me up talmbout "how are you doing?" :lol ***** I'm good. How are YOU doing? I'm not gonna throw it in his face that I'm already back dating though, that's just tacky.

And so she is girl now? Cuz before you said she wasn't--- ya'll gon' get enough of telling these stories with holes in them :lol :lol

My moms birthday is that Friday so I'm not heading to the H til that Saturday. I plan on getting to Houston late Saturday afternoon partying sat and Sunday night. Heading back to Dallas Monday morning.

I'm lightweight debating on not going though because I'm taking my younger brother who's broke and my main homeboy who's cheap as ****.

i dont like it
man, its not that simple at all, there are a ton of dynamics, bottom line, i feel like i need to do more before its too late, ive been in two relationships since i graduated highschool, her and an older ex, a ton of time and memories are with her and i miss her a lot

i dont like it

I'm assuming you haven't listened to Kaleidoscope Dream or Ready bruh. Ya gal cheated in that whole debacle, with Trey and Miguel. You just got caught.
thats what i told myself while i was dealing with other girls, the guilt is crucial

so youre not with the white guy anymore?

alright, this whole time weve been on a break, we had an understanding she and i were to be exclusive, i was not entirely honest

No Moe, even worse she gave me a piece of her soul. I popped her mental and spiritual cherry far worse then her physical. At a certain level It's about what's real its not even a moral thing. When you break up with someone because you both need to grow and they spend that time partying,************ and getting in another relationship it speaks volumes not only on their lack identity but also their character. Homie I spent so many nights alone, nights spent diving into the depths of my pain, my imperfections, my issues, my overall psychology and soul because I wanted to be a better human being and grow. Meanwhile she just jumped on the next **** smoking, hit the club and gym and had a blast. I busted my *** working and hustling on friday and saturday nights while she partied so I could be able to provide. Now three years later after the smoked has cleared and you realize the jig is up because now I'm successful and your current dude is a bum you wanna throw some ***** my way to reel me back in so you can have your cake AND EAT IT to? Nah, homie I may not have had a pops ***** but God didn't raise no fool! Problem with men is we give these broads a ***** pass. All is forgiven if you get the yambz as yall say. **** that, ***** I sacrificed EVERYTHING for the space and place I'm in. That girl is the exact same person she was in 2010. Females just gotta stay in shape, work on their mental and be cool. Dudes gotta work on their mental, stay in shape AND BE ABLE TO PROVE THEY CAN PROVIDE! Chicks got it to easy to not even have worked on their mental.

That's a real cot damn post my man. I wish I had a pops to put me on to that real talk coming up but it's cool, live & learn. I do believe most of the hell these birds have given me is just the universe givin me that heavy dose of karma from the creepin I did back in the gap.

To the homie that's tired of his girl, go head and dead that ASAP. Just in your few sentences it's obvious you don't care about her, sounds like she's just your fallback. Not saying that's a bad thing - you do you - but being in long-term with somebody who doesn't even spike your interest is like working a dead-end job just cause that's what you're used to

I hate this. Chick I chilled with a couple times hit me with this. Haven't hit her since. She be on twitter all the time on that "I wanna go on a date" ****. **** you :lol

i was sleeping, my phone is never locked, she went through it and a jo had just sent me some pics, my girl got hysterical and things have been crazy

That type of behavior right there let's you know she's not trustworthy. Women do **** like this when they get out off or put into a sticky situation (no pun intended). You should dead her at this point bro. She will be nothing but a headache and try to call you out on every move. Then when you try to call her out on her ways, she deflect the situation at hand, and neglect your relationship, ending in shared yambs.

Lock that phone. Turn off preview notifications in texts. Put girls' names as "Aunt" _____ or "Aunt" _______. Don't use aunt more then once, though.

So when that text pops up it only says the name you have it under and "Text Message" or "iMessage".

(If you have an iPhone)

Last edited:
Lock that phone. Turn off preview notifications in texts. Put girls' names as "Aunt" _____ or "Aunt" _______. Don't use aunt more then once, though.

So when that text pops up it only says the name you have it under and "Text Message" or "iMessage".

(If you have an iPhone)
seems like u a pro at this

Also, so the chick won't get suspicious, lay your phone down somewhere close to her (after doing what I mentioned before).

When a girl texts you, and it pops up, ask the chick to pick it up and see who texted you.

"It was your Aunt Sarah"

They'll be feeling like :hat "He let me touch his phone"

Just the fact that you did something simple like even let her physically pick the phone up and look at a text that popped up on the screen does wonders.

Last edited:

i dont like it
man, its not that simple at all, there are a ton of dynamics, bottom line, i feel like i need to do more before its too late, ive been in two relationships since i graduated highschool, her and an older ex, a ton of time and memories are with her and i miss her a lot
When you're cheating you have to be ready to deal with the possibility that she may find out. If your'e not ready for that reality you're not about that "player" life. In the future don't settle for someone who can't hold you sexually get the baddest you can find next time, or be single until you've got it all out of you. I'm speaking from my experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom