TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
arent you like... 28, doe? dafugg you got married for in the first place? no offense brah...

also... got a number from a girl... about 3 weeks back. she was a a bumb working at taco cabana w/ some big *** teddies.

tells me she has a dude but still gives the digits... then after about 10 texts, says she's not interested...

*kanyeshrug* guess she just didnt want to be mean in my face... #iaineemad...

i took a hail mary shot from half court, doe...

me: i'm not trying to date. i have no intentions of trying to have anything serious. i dont even know you.
her: i'm not interested
me: well. i'll be real. i'm not eem trying to have anything legit w/ you. you just had some nice tiddies and i was trying to see waddup w/ something sexual.
her: i know i have nice breasts, but you'll never get a chance to see them cuz you are nowhere near my type. so i dont know why that would eem cross your mind. eww, no thanks.
me: lol. it is very evident that you are not a looker. strip away them breasts and you would get zero attention. you know this in your heart of hearts. lol

laugh.gif

i prolly went out like a sucker but fuggit... too many times, i've walked away in a dignified manner. gotta start letting these yambs know what the deal is cuz i'm pretty sure somebody has gassed this chick beyond epic proportions...

ugly as a muh fugga, but them teddies were on point. working at taco cabana, dropped outta high school... and acting like a star...
eyes.gif

i may have seemed bitter, but i'm all for letting these birds know waddup so hopefully it'll take them down a peg for the next dude...

i would post screenshots but i did it on my phone that isnt rooted...
Classic post.

Real spit at the end. Sometimes you gotta fire shots, just establish what it really is. Shorty clearly gave you the digits for the attention, so your line was warranted. Bitter would have been like an angry remark, you just kept it ten thousand with her.

Ewd, gator and Ricky y'all going to all-star?

I was looking into this, it's doable minus the actuall all star events. Whats poppin otherwise?

[COLOR=#red]Yes I'm there my dude. You going?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Yes I'm there my dude. You going?[/COLOR]
Bro we should all do a meet up or something at Jam Fest

I got a room at the Omni, this is my last weekend like this so I'm going hard. I'm treating the H like Vegas

Yall PM me if yall really trying to make something happen

Last edited:

all star weekend? you mean where the traffic will be horrible... the yambs will be in search of a millie dollar athlete, and the clubs will be marked up 400%?

i'm straight on allat... plus, i work on the weekends anyway...

i'm trying to save this paper up...

i really need a dime breezy, Black girl appreciation type yamb on the team, doe... they're so damb hard to find... :{

Ex of three years tried to sleep with me today on some super sly ****. She has a boyfriend and all. Man I swear people give you every reason not to trust them. ***** is treacherous Mayne. She set it all up so perfectly so that it all would fall in place. I was actually amazed at her brilliance. She had every angle covered. She literally cried when I wouldn't give her what she wanted. What are women bruhs?

Once allstar weekend comes to La, im def going & telling these O's that tyson chandler is my cousin (which he rlly is). Im sure it wld get me SOMETHING!
Would be even better if he makes the all star team that year too.

Being a slim guy=:{. Fat girls stay abusing me to the point where every other girl in the party thinks that's what I prefer :x It's only 12:56 and I'm calling it a night.

Last edited:
Being a slim guy=:{. Fat girls stay abusing me to the point where every other girl in the party thinks that's what I prefer :x It's only 12:56 and I'm calling it a night.

I know that feel bro. The fattest of fat joints stay trying get on me at parties, I literally had to push one of them whales off me one time.

I know that feel bro. The fattest of fat joints stay trying get on me at parties, I literally had to push one of them whales off me one time.

My boys stay tagging me in this picture :{ :lol

I've been working out for a long @#$ time and I still couldn't push the behemoth giving me an unwanted lapdance off me tonight...had to pretend I was getting an urgent phone call to escape :lol

actually I am--- going with my play sis and her homegirls. She kinda guilted me into it. Can't vouch for her homegirls but my sis is madd pretty LOL ya'll should try and kick it.

lemme know what's good tho; we can exchange math via PM and what not. I told her I'd go out ONCE.

Damn I shouldn't even be spending money like that right now, but sounds tempting. I'm tryna beat Pattie cakes or her sis and bounce.

My boys stay tagging me in this picture :{ :lol

I've been working out for a long @#$ time and I still couldn't push the behemoth giving me an unwanted lapdance off me tonight...had to pretend I was getting an urgent phone call to escape :lol

Nah bruhs, handle that lol... I couldn't go out like that lol. There were a couple sizeable girls at the club last night, but I avoided them at all costs.

I went to the club, and seen this one girl eyeing me. She was short, like 5 foot nothing, slim with a nice rack and a FAT booty in some leggings :evil. I ask her whats her name, she says 'keke' nd then walks off. I didn't follow her, but we were still in the same area. 10 min. later I look in her direction and see her eyeing me again. So I walk over there, she comes closer nd we back to grinding. I ask her her real name/age/etc.

But then I ask her for her number, but she responded with ' I don't have a phone ' (weird). So I whip out my phone nd tell her give me her number, she does, nd she tells me to text it... I thought she had given me a fake number bc I thought she was lying about her not bringing a phone. Then I got a text an hour later saying 'I like the way you dance sweety. I'll see you around, good night :)'

Her body was nice, and I seen her turn down a couple dudes throughout the night so I'm kinda feeling myself haha.

Also had another date yesterday, I made shorty wait for me for an hour cause i was running late, :{

Ex of three years tried to sleep with me today on some super sly ****. She has a boyfriend and all. Man I swear people give you every reason not to trust them. ***** is treacherous Mayne. She set it all up so perfectly so that it all would fall in place. I was actually amazed at her brilliance. She had every angle covered. She literally cried when I wouldn't give her what she wanted. What are women bruhs?

I know that feel and it sucks. **** have you doubting everything you thought you knew. In my situation I wish it never happened

all star weekend? you mean where the traffic will be horrible... the yambs will be in search of a millie dollar athlete, and the clubs will be marked up 400%?

i'm straight on allat... plus, i work on the weekends anyway...

i'm trying to save this paper up...

i really need a dime breezy, Black girl appreciation type yamb on the team, doe... they're so damb hard to find... :{
But that's where the chicks from the black appreciation thread going to be at... U can't pass it up fam

I know that feel and it sucks. **** have you doubting everything you thought you knew. In my situation I wish it never happened
You did the right thing. However, these flocking birds needs to be exposed

^ That's the tuff part. I could literally destroy her world if I wanted to. She has built up this completely fake facade to everyone around her to her boyfriend to family and friends that she's this extremely loyal, ride or die chick that loves her man unquestionably but meanwhile she always hits me up and sends subliminal messages on her Twitter. She finally crumbled yesterday and just came right out. This dude will never know that while he was watching the Lakers game and going about his day his girl had an elaborate plan going on to sleep with her ex and win him back with vagina. She was planning a coup. The trouble she went through to cover her tracks was brilliant. Women scare me dude. They're nine levels ahead of men in terms of deceit. She is playing this dude like a fiddle. If you've seen her Twitter you would think they are about to get married and she's deep in love. It's just surreal. Chicks always have that one dude from their past that can get it no matter what. Guys have to understand that, if you arent that dude, beware.
If i didnt believe in Karma and just in general wasn't a snake I could have completely *****d another man's girl out and he would have never known. I'm talking skeeting on her tongue and all and my dude would have just kissed her and asked her how her day went with NO IDEA and honestly could have an affair! The ***** from the past can still tap your wifey ***, true life.... Loyalty is not real when emotions are in play.

^ That's the tuff part. I could literally destroy her world if I wanted to. She has built up this completely fake facade to everyone around her to her boyfriend to family and friends that she's this extremely loyal, ride or die chick that loves her man unquestionably but meanwhile she always hits me up and sends subliminal messages on her Twitter. She finally crumbled yesterday and just came right out. This dude will never know that while he was watching the Lakers game and going about his day his girl had an elaborate plan going on to sleep with her ex and win him back with vagina. She was planning a coup. The trouble she went through to cover her tracks was brilliant. Women scare me dude. They're nine levels ahead of men in terms of deceit. She is playing this dude like a fiddle. If you've seen her Twitter you would think they are about to get married and she's deep in love. It's just surreal. Chicks always have that one dude from their past that can get it no matter what. Guys have to understand that, if you arent that dude, beware.
If i didnt believe in Karma and just in general wasn't a snake I could have completely *****d another man's girl out and he would have never known. I'm talking skeeting on her tongue and all and my dude would have just kissed her and asked her how her day went with NO IDEA and honestly could have an affair! The ***** from the past can still tap your wifey ***, true life.... Loyalty is not real when emotions are in play.
Yeah, but who's to say, dude ain't doing the same exact thing. She might just be doing this out of revenge.

......goes home and breaks up with girlfriend.

THIS
Truer words couldn't be spoken fam. **** like this keeps me from getting back serious with any chick. A certain ex will always have Bird's rights to that box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom