TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mature viewers only

If you eating it, make sure you lick and gently suck on that ****. Some dudes miss it. :lol: That's the golden key right there. Obvious info but just saying. That pearl button. :pimp:

Last edited:
Give me details on what I'm missing out on by not eating the box. I'm always getting sloppy top from chicks and never returning the favor. There was one chick that never did it to me and that was cool wasn't tripping. I also know tons of football players(LSU) that don't know how to talk to females but cause of there status the panties fall. I mean whatever works for the next man I'm just saying that I don't need to eat to make a chick do what I want. After I smash the door of wonder pretty much opens for me.

:lol: if you're hittin low-quality yambs and a woman with no respect for herself (not insulting or assuming), then once you get it in and show that you're gonna call back or stick around, they'll do anything you want them to.

For a girl who doesn't do things she doesn't want to do like... let's say anal. My ex was never down for anal. I ate the box and did it better than ever, she was so turned on she asked me to give it to her any way possible. I said "Let's do anal then.." in between licks, and she couldn't do anything but nod. Got it in and showed her it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, got that door opened to me.

I'm not sayin its the only way, but when all else fails, show a chick (even if its just steady yambs, not even a future wife) that you can eat the yambs how she wants, you're in.

laugh.gif
if you're hittin low-quality yambs and a woman with no respect for herself (not insulting or assuming), then once you get it in and show that you're gonna call back or stick around, they'll do anything you want them to.

For a girl who doesn't do things she doesn't want to do like... let's say anal. My ex was never down for anal. I ate the box and did it better than ever, she was so turned on she asked me to give it to her any way possible. I said "Let's do anal then.." in between licks, and she couldn't do anything but nod. Got it in and showed her it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, got that door opened to me.

I'm not sayin its the only way, but when all else fails, show a chick (even if its just steady yambs, not even a future wife) that you can eat the yambs how she wants, you're in.
Dude talking rules the nation im talking about hitting random chicks on campus and you talking about your love of your life in your girlfriend. I understand that doing a little something extra for your girlfriend because duh its your girlfriend. Im not going around eating that box on random chicks. And like i said before if u not wifey then its not getting eaten. You must talk to them chicks that are high and mighty to eat some. I understand that eating a chick out opens a lot of avenues in the department of sex but if she not leading into marriage then im still good. I think i said before that oral sex is not everything. Just saying u have to communicate; Not saying out of disrespect.

I guess this girl thinks im cute or whatever and asked one of my boys to put her on , never said a word to this girl but he said shes really trying to F. should i just get her number and start texting her or whatever i just feel weird if i was like yo meet me in my room lets do the deed.

I guess this girl thinks im cute or whatever and asked one of my boys to put her on , never said a word to this girl but he said shes really trying to F. should i just get her number and start texting her or whatever i just feel weird if i was like yo meet me in my room lets do the deed.

Read what you wrote out loud and tell me it doesn't sound stupid.

Dude talking rules the nation im talking about hitting random chicks on campus and you talking about your love of your life in your girlfriend. I understand that doing a little something extra for your girlfriend because duh its your girlfriend. Im not going around eating that box on random chicks. And like i said before if u not wifey then its not getting eaten. You must talk to them chicks that are high and mighty to eat some. I understand that eating a chick out opens a lot of avenues in the department of sex but if she not leading into marriage then im still good. I think i said before that oral sex is not everything. Just saying u have to communicate; Not saying out of disrespect.

so you mean to tell me you JUST realized that everyone in here is talking about eating the yambs of a steady gf or wife?
literally no one in here has said eat a random j/o to get her to like you/do stuff for you... :lol:

so you mean to tell me you JUST realized that everyone in here is talking about eating the yambs of a steady gf or wife?
literally no one in here has said eat a random j/o to get her to like you/do stuff for you... :lol:
...... Then what was the whole point of bring up eating yambs and that I should eat... if it your girlfriend or wife its like why wouldn't u. Once again NT u always seem to amaze me. Now back to the topic of yambs!

Gunna try and talk to this girl in my English class tomorrow hopefully I don't ***** out

Last edited:
Ol girl can't be no more than a 6/10. Anything better and you wouldn't even be asking, son.

Anything better and she wouldn't telling your boy she wants the D, as well.

[A.I.] TEXTING? We talking about TEXTING? [/A.I.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom