TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Was in a long term relationship. It's not glorious, just messy like a murder scene :lol: Lay towels/plastic down unless you are just grimy like that and don't care about your sheets

This dude said glorious :rofl: :rofl:, c'mon son...Ain't nothin glorious when your Johnson covered in blood.

I'll definitely give it a try when I'm in a long term relationship with the chick, but for now...JerrySeinfeld.GIF - I'm good.

Ol' girl that said we were moving too fast started texting me after almost a month of no contact.

F that BZ, new yambs shall be gotten.

You got the power now, yambs are only a step away don't throw it away

I'm going to Santa Barbara next weekend with my girl, thinking of making a yamb mix and I heard LL - Doin it today

What other songs should I throw on it?

ya'll arent messing with period yambs?

i did it recently and at first, it was whatever - cause she was near the end, so there wasnt even anything. then at one point, i felt it get mad wet. i was like "okay, okay, im putting in work". then after a couple minutes im like "hold up, did the condom break or something cause this is too wet." i looked down and i saw a little red so i get scared and pull out. then i see my condom is looking OJs murder glove. and then she starts LEAKING. like that dude in the epic beard guy video. for a second i was like hell nah, i feel like im fn a stab victim. but then i was like :evil:

savage

Ol' girl that said we were moving too fast started texting me after almost a month of no contact.

F that BZ, new yambs shall be gotten.

You got the power now, yambs are only a step away don't throw it away

I'm going to Santa Barbara next weekend with my girl, thinking of making a yamb mix and I heard LL - Doin it today

What other songs should I throw on it?

the weeknd has some great yamb songz

Had to hop down on this chick today in my class who i saw at the gym.

When i tell yall she has one of most banging bodies i have ever seen on a short chick im not even playing. I always noticed she had a** but seeing her in them yoga pants on the track.......................letting that slide was out of the question.

All i did was introduce myself this time though, im not one to talk to anyone at the gym because i take it pretty seriously but i pretty much see her around campus every day so i'll have plenty of chances for some one on one time.

Last edited:
ya'll arent messing with period yambs?

i did it recently and at first, it was whatever - cause she was near the end, so there wasnt even anything. then at one point, i felt it get mad wet. i was like "okay, okay, im putting in work". then after a couple minutes im like "hold up, did the condom break or something cause this is too wet." i looked down and i saw a little red so i get scared and pull out. then i see my condom is looking OJs murder glove. and then she starts LEAKING. like that dude in the epic beard guy video. for a second i was like hell nah, i feel like im fn a stab victim. but then i was like :evil:

savage

Savage life

:pimp:

Had to hop down on this chick today in my class who i saw at the gym.

When i tell yall she has one of most banging bodies i have ever seen on a short chick im not even playing. I always noticed she had a** but seeing her in them yoga pants on the track.......................letting that slide was out of the question.

All i did was introduce myself this time though, im not one to talk to anyone at the gym because i take it pretty seriously but i pretty much see her around campus every day so i'll have plenty of chances for some one on one time.

Nice job, "studying" together is a good no pressure plan, or going to basketball/sports games together, lots of options at your fingertips :smokin

I got a free week pass to 24 hour, gonna use it over spring break in two weeks to hit the gym n get swoll, hopefully i have the same fortune :nthat:

Last edited:
Nice job, "studying" together is a good no pressure plan, or going to basketball/sports games together, lots of options at your fingertips :smokin

I got a free week pass to 24 hours, gonna use it over spring break in two weeks to hit the gym n get swoll, hopefully i have the same fortune :nthat:

Especially going to a game cuz u pregame and get a lil tipsy :pimp:

Reps for these tiddies?

Dcallamerican would be proud...

:pimp:

This thread is 
pimp.gif
 and full of 
roll.gif
at the same time..

Me and my girl broke up back in December ishh had me sick for a while.. Couldn't believe I was sick like that over a chick..

Been grinding hard at the job ever since, clocking major OT getting my money up.. Now its time for me to get my yamb game up.

Period yambs are no big deal. Put a towel down and hop in the shower right after.

That smell is no bueno though

This thread is :pimp:  and full of :rofl: at the same time..

Me and my girl broke up back in December ishh had me sick for a while.. Couldn't believe I was sick like that over a chick..
Been grinding hard at the job ever since, clocking major OT getting my money up.. Now its time for me to get my yamb game up.
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money :pimp:.

man I couldn't **** no dude who didn't go down... let alone ******g on a regular basis. It's too many dudes out here doing it to be with somebody who NOT doing it :lol:

hahahah.... whats so funny is i get your point but thats not an MO for me for yambs.

the road to yambs DOESNOT lead thru munching the box.

ive had a few same night lays and NEVER was eating part of the plan. If thats what you like, do you... but its not required... maybe a SERIOUS GF but aint no way im walking around eating random chicks. thats FOUL!!!!! breath be smelling like fish bait all day.

and fellas what if you EAT but DO NOT BEAT.... HUSTLING BACKWARDS PLAYA....

hahahah.... whats so funny is i get your point but thats not an MO for me for yambs.

the road to yambs DOESNOT lead thru munching the box.

ive had a few same night lays and NEVER was eating part of the plan. If thats what you like, do you... but its not required... maybe a SERIOUS GF but aint no way im walking around eating random chicks. thats FOUL!!!!! breath be smelling like fish bait all day.

and fellas what if you EAT but DO NOT BEAT.... HUSTLING BACKWARDS PLAYA....

I mean, yea... I've slept with dudes who didn't eat first... but trust and believe once I picked up on that it was pretty much a wrap (as in a one and done situation)

Now , I don't give a **** , I ask dudes straight up if they do it or not. I've got nothing to lose :pimp: :pimp: :lol:

Oh! And pretty sure I just met my future ex-husband.... only problem is this ***** SUCKS when it comes to kissing and setting the mood.... he's so great though so I told him we could work through this. Like I'd literally be a fool to let this one go. I mean, my older people may know, but you KNOW when you meet somebody and they have the ultimate potential. That's him. I'd be dumb as **** to let him go just because he can't kiss.... that's something you can learn or work on at least.

Ya'll got any blogs/videos/sites to help?? I'm serious :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom