TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
talking to this yamb with a kid, kid had a bday party. i joked about how she won mom of the year cause she got him an xbox and he was happy. she responds with lol, boys are easy to please. with most chicks i would turn it sexual right after she said that, should i not this time though because it was semi in reference to the kid?

talking to this yamb with a kid, kid had a bday party. i joked about how she won mom of the year cause she got him an xbox and he was happy. she responds with lol, boys are easy to please. with most chicks i would turn it sexual right after she said that, should i not this time though because it was semi in reference to the kid?
go in for the kill

The dream team that is Youngdoc and myself went out in Santa Monica the other night and needless to say...

MAN I CAN'T POST THE DAMN PICS. I'll have Youngdoc put em up for me, been trying to the last 5 mins smh. Bur ur boy finished the job at her pad. Had to taxi back to his spot next am and blow the 30 on fare lol.

Also, I'm contemplating rolling around with 2 condoms from now on. She didn't have one, took mine off and didn't have another for the am.

Last edited:
Man went out with the shy girl last night and I still don't know what's up. She hasn't given me an opening but my boy keeps telling me to hang out with her. She told his wife that she thinks I'm nice, wth does that mean? Tonight I'm headed to my boys for a BBQ and she's comin she said.
that means do exactly what you did when you chilled with her. dont talk about sexs or try to be agreessive or blow up her cell. but then again i dont know her so she might be starving for atttention. just be urself 

Ya that's what my buddy said just keep at it, she'll come around it just takes her a little

Man went out with the shy girl last night and I still don't know what's up. She hasn't given me an opening but my boy keeps telling me to hang out with her. She told his wife that she thinks I'm nice, wth does that mean? Tonight I'm headed to my boys for a BBQ and she's comin she said.
I hate real shy or super quiet chicks...they be on some freaky ****, but they want you to do all the work to get it out of em :smh:

That's the payoff I'm hoping for, the freaky part, I know it's in their I can smell it

I see the yambs are fully harvested in Austin area while down here in San Antonio they have bad soil . I may just have to move there
Damn I thought San Antonio had A1 Latina yambs, at least thats what I hear from the homies but you make it sound like World War Z out in that camp, lol

Last edited:
So far it's a bunch of fat Latinas with grills ( both kinds) or military broads that's dyking . I hit up a couple of Becky's and and put some beef in some taco's but they were single moms with 2 kids at like 23 & 22

So far it's a bunch of fat Latinas with grills ( both kinds) or military broads that's dyking . I hit up a couple of Becky's and and put some beef in some taco's but they were single moms with 2 kids at like 23 & 22
Well damn
I haven't been out there since I moved back from the bay
But definately hit up Austin and Houston( if you really into Latinas, Becky's, and Sistas then this is the place but its so much work you have to put in down in this city..
But being Austin is the " progressive" college town, everything is a go down there.. Literally was walking with the homie on UT campus and saw wifey and couldn't let that chance pass me by... We are talking about moving back out there, but really trying to convince her to move back to the bay but will see....

Last edited:
:pimp:

God I miss that city, the women there are so down for the get down. No shame in their game. Gotta love a LA woman.

Santa Monica feels like every girl is with it.

3 in one week...It's getting hot out here boys :smokin

I love the Westside.

I'm still low key mad about that cockblock on those Vandy chicks.

Chick liked light skin dudes and her dad was a radiologist...easy yambs should have been acquired

Decided to really settle down and leave these other females alone.

Feels good to not have to worry about the chase anymore and get the P anytime I want.

I love the Westside.

I'm still low key mad about that cockblock on those Vandy chicks.

Chick liked light skin dudes and her dad was a radiologist...easy yambs should have been acquired

Mine would have been the wife already. Brentwood, Vandy and knew sports...I feel like we found a new spot for the go to yambs.

TAY brethren I'm in a ridiculous drought right now. I cut my ex off about 2 months ago and my mojo ain't been clicking since. Acquired a few numbers over the past few weeks but all of them have been a bust. Trying to start fresh and build a new team but I've been having no luck. I don't know it just feels like my game hasn't been on point. (Last week I froze up on the opportunity to talk to Christina Millian :smh: )
I need to find some new hot spots in the ATL to go recruiting. These droughts are tough

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom