TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have Polynesian yambs before my Samoan bro at work trying to convince me to meet his cousins and kick it off. I'm just don't know if I'm ready to be part of the booyah tribe yet

Last edited:
Legit there are some cute Samoan chicks and the best part they can be chill and be girly too, just hope none of his cousins look like NFL linebackers because then it's not you taking them out it's them taking you out.

He said they are really loyal , Yeah I know they are tight tight he was explaining that lol. But a lot of them do look the same though he told me just make sure he stay in her ear about fitness because they will get to comfy and you get to disrespectful they'll send they fam to teach you some

Ya definitely stay on them about fitness because if they blow up man they blow up. The family thing is serious and that last thing you want is those bros and cousins showing up ready to do the family dance all over your face.

Ya definitely stay on them about fitness because if they blow up man they blow up. The family thing is serious and that last thing you want is those bros and cousins showing up ready to do the family dance all over your face.
This man ain't never lie...
Samoan dudes give not a single damn when they are in rage mode
But they will cater to their man like non other( my homeboy back in the bay is married to one)

Last edited:
NT brethren I don't smash as much as the average dude when I'm single.

This is because I fit into the NT stereotype and smash dimes only (don't have a bimmer though)

I went fishing and a damn shark just took the bait, just gotta reel her in this friday.

Can't post pics cuz I'm sure someone on here knows her but her pic has been posted several times in the Asian Appreciation Thread so her looks go without saying.
(9/10 personality keeping her from being a perfect dime)

Will post texts soon

I don't go for lay ups boy i hit the deep three then dunk that ****. :pimp:

Edit:
Just went a few pages back and saw that snitchin' **** that's been going on :x:x:x

EXACTLY the reason why I wouldn't post pics on here smdh :smh: x1000

Last edited:
This man ain't never lie...
Samoan dudes give not a single damn when they are in rage mode
But they will cater to their man like non other( my homeboy back in the bay is married to one)

Yeah I think my co worker trying to put me on but we in Texas now he wants to introduce me to his sisters and cousins too see if we hit it off . I know in Cali they were thick in Oxnard and Hawaii gardens area

tell me them yambs aint mine :pimp:

Hmmm so that is how chicks get down in NC huh.  I will advise by the way you are responding she still thinks you guys have a future together.
Went out last night with my stunner and some homies and ran into a chick I smashed Wednesday night. I seen her but really didn't see her.(I was faded) her homegirl walked by and I caught her looking like she wanted to say something but didn't. Can't wait to get her next text, wonder if she'll be heated. O Well, she not my girlfriend.
Keeps up in the loop on the text from her as well.
i too just realized this. you can't give every chick out here premium pipe.
Talking about how chicks use to get crazy back in the day, he asked did you put it all the way in. I said yes he said then it is your fault.  Don't put it all the way in.
RT @CheefQueef: Allwild #ColgateBalls "@LuhTahShuh: Woke up, brushed my teeth, and immediately slid under the covers to suck his ****."
SEEE **** like that get you moved up the starting line up and kept around for a while.

[COLOR=#red]There seems to be a new protocol in this thread. Post evidence via text. I'm all with it as a few texts seem to tell a better story.just wish I hadn't erased some of my good ones :lol: .Anyway there is more to come from all of us I'm sure.

YoungThunda, Fishy McBites seems to have a redeeming quality or two about her. A trip to the doctor and a few antibiotics later and she may just be a gem. [/COLOR]

wouldn't eem trip on smashing one of those pretty big girls that aren't sloppy.

the rate I'm going, I'll have fat girls passing up on a meal ..
sick.gif
You better move on one quick before your confidence drops anymore and THEY can sense it.  Right now they can't sense your drop in confidence, but the window is closing.
Nothing wrong with smashing a slight pudge with a pretty face...always kept one on the team during the college days
laugh.gif

They always understand what it is and never push for something more
pimp.gif
EXACTLY, I bet you never went hungry either in college.  Funds a little low, stop by they spot or have them buy it for you.
Anybody have Polynesian yambs before my Samoan bro at work trying to convince me to meet his cousins and kick it off. I'm just don't know if I'm ready to be part of the booyah tribe yet
As long as she don't look like JR Seau you good.
laugh.gif
i was a little tipsy hence the reason why i couldn't pick her up right then
She didn't seem to mind the cursing go with it.  She seems real cool, I guess the way this is going we going see you in the PYG group soon enough.

http://niketalk.com/t/297686/pyg-vol-props-to-all-the-nters-with-lovely-ladies/

young thunder... :pimp:

man... i dont know... resident yamb leader coming to the famb for some guidance...

WWTF IS GOING ON, YO?

I have been missing on all my attempts lately mayne... i know this is the luck of the draw...

but (and i know i shouldnt be doing this, and yet... i should)... i'm starting to reevaluate my game...

i've pulled several numbers in the past.... 3 months... and yet... my conversion percentage is abysmal...

i dont know what the hell is going on, man... even shorty bob w/ the wack text game flaked on me... tried telling her we was gonna hit a spot and grub, and got played to the left...

have me feeling like a i need a total game changing move... like when Ason Kidd became Jason Kidd... :lol: :lol:
You thinking too much mane, just a lil drought...just gotta ride it out, keep on messin with different broads till that hot streak comes :pimp: .........or you could hit a few easy/fat joints to get your percentages back up :lol:

Bros is right about giving them the domeniko / rico strong treatment I learnt a valuable lesson in my youth with that.

[COLOR=#red]Font, it's the natural cycle bro. You're a hooper...what coach tell you to do when the J's ain't fallin? Keep shooting and if it gets too bad start from the inside and work your way back out.

:lol: @ Resident Yamb leader, there is no such title...it's just a bunch of us dudes sharing experiences of women. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Font, it's the natural cycle bro. You're a hooper...what coach tell you to do when the J's ain't fallin? Keep shooting and if it gets too bad start from the inside and work your way back out.

:lol: @ Resident Yamb leader, there is no such title...it's just a bunch of us dudes sharing experiences of women. [/COLOR]

wrong Ricky is the resident yamb leader. Although I'm not so sure that's Ricky :nerd:

He has the same avy and location but just because I switch my avy to a basketball doesn't make me LeBron James

Last edited:
Yeah I think my co worker trying to put me on but we in Texas now he wants to introduce me to his sisters and cousins too see if we hit it off . I know in Cali they were thick in Oxnard and Hawaii gardens area
Yea I lucked out in Austin finding wifey
Sorry but most asian chicks down here in Texas are no bueno

[COLOR=#red]There seems to be a new protocol in this thread. Post evidence via text. I'm all with it as a few texts seem to tell a better story.just wish I hadn't erased some of my good ones :lol: .Anyway there is more to come from all of us I'm sure.

YoungThunda, Fishy McBites seems to have a redeeming quality or two about her. A trip to the doctor and a few antibiotics later and she may just be a gem. [/COLOR]

man she can chalk this one up as a loss, she can only get better after this experience. bc im done with her, im starting to see shes the clingy type anddddddddd she cant suck or F. I dont have the patiences or the passion to show her new moves in the sheets.

:lol: I saw a meme on how women make friends vs. how dudes make friends.

Women: I love your shoes! omg!
Men: oh you smash *******? **** me too!

man she can chalk this one up as a loss, she can only get better after this experience. bc im done with her, im starting to see shes the clingy type anddddddddd she cant suck or F. I dont have the patiences or the passion to show her new moves in the sheets.

It's crazy when I think about how easy it is not to give a damn about a random vs. what you would say to wifey.

Yea I lucked out in Austin finding wifey
Sorry but most asian chicks down here in Texas are no bueno

I see the yambs are fully harvested in Austin area while down here in San Antonio they have bad soil . I may just have to move there

Man went out with the shy girl last night and I still don't know what's up. She hasn't given me an opening but my boy keeps telling me to hang out with her. She told his wife that she thinks I'm nice, wth does that mean? Tonight I'm headed to my boys for a BBQ and she's comin she said.

Last edited:
Man went out with the shy girl last night and I still don't know what's up. She hasn't given me an opening but my boy keeps telling me to hang out with her. She told his wife that she thinks I'm nice, wth does that mean? Tonight I'm headed to my boys for a BBQ and she's comin she said.
that means do exactly what you did when you chilled with her. dont talk about sexs or try to be agreessive or blow up her cell. but then again i dont know her so she might be starving for atttention. just be urself 

I hate real shy or super quiet chicks...they be on some freaky ****, but they want you to do all the work to get it out of em :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom