TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just keep doing whatever your doing and you'll be fine. U didn't get this far by doing anything wrong, clearly the rust is knocked off you just needed a little kick in the *** for readjustment. The yambs are as good smashed.

Will do man.

Ya I just was thinking too much. We're meeting up friday but I know I should close before then. Shouldn't be hard as long as I don't do anything stupid.
I know bro I know :smh: Just have to dust off the rust and get back on my game

We need to do a happy hr. soon brah brah. Hit me on twitter.

For sure man, gotta see how the Don does work

Honestly I would just smash cause she's not that good looking and her body is eehh.
Wait you said you would do what?  Don't get fired smashin a chick that you don't even think is hot.  Job is way more important than some "eehh" YAMBS.  You have to think your brother, it is about your future and money.  You get let go she is just going to go back to smiling back in her mans face.
LOL wut? Did you not read what I wrote before that sentence? She's cool peoples anyways, she's my wingman when we're working together. Always scopin' out the yambs for me 8)

Smh ....keep dropping the ball on these late night shopper yambs. Is it cuz I'm cashiering that they don't respond well?

Was in Whole Foods earlier today. I was in the body wash/deodorant section and this chick picked up Tom's deodorant (that I've used before) and put it in her cart.

I walked over to her cart took it out and put it back on the shelf. She gave me the "this *****" look but I laughed and said "You don't want that, it's garbage. I used it awhile back and it sucked." I introduced myself, she smiled and asked what I recommended (she needed something strong to wear when she works out). I grab a better deodorant off the shelf and tell her "if this doesn't do the trick, text me and I'll buy you a new one."

She texts me a few hours later saying "I just got done working out haha. It didn't do the trick :smile:, but what you can buy me is lunch."

I'm black, she was white. I was kinda thinking in my head "Damn why did I do that?" when I grabbed it out her cart. But I just followed through with it.

Last edited:
I deserve better, man.

I just really wanted to post that somewhere. Anywhere it couldnt be seen by the person Im talking about

I just need school to start up again to meet other girls which will serve as a test to make sure Im ok w/ my current relationship. But for now, Im staying put because of the sex and company. But man oh man do I hate some things.

In all honesty, she is a pretty good GF but... yeah... I rather not go any further. And i Wont.. i just really wanted to say that. I believe i deserve better.

Sometimes Im as happy as can be.. And sometimes I just despise everything.

Last edited:
I deserve better, man.

I just really wanted to post that somewhere. Anywhere it couldnt be seen by the person Im talking about

I just need school to start up again to meet other girls which will serve as a test to make sure Im ok w/ my current relationship. But for now, Im staying put because of the sex and company. But man oh man do I hate some things.

In all honesty, she is a pretty good GF but... yeah... I rather not go any further. And i Wont.. i just really wanted to say that. I believe i deserve better.

Sometimes Im as happy as can be.. And sometimes I just despise everything.

Don't tell me you're going to do long distance as a "test" for your relationship...

So much wrong with this man. You're too young to stick with an unhappy relationship. Holding yourself back for no reason.

Was in Whole Foods earlier today. I was in the body wash/deodorant section and this chick picked up Tom's deodorant (that I've used before) and put it in her cart.

I walked over to her cart took it out and put it back on the shelf. She gave me the "this *****" look but I laughed and said "You don't want that, it's garbage. I used it awhile back and it sucked." I introduced myself, she smiled and asked what I recommended (she needed something strong to wear when she works out). I grab a better deodorant off the shelf and tell her "if this doesn't do the trick, text me and I'll buy you a new one."

She texts me a few hours later saying "I just got done working out haha. It didn't do the trick :smile:, but what you can buy me is lunch."

I'm black, she was white. I was kinda thinking in my head "Damn why did I do that?" when I grabbed it out her cart. But I just followed through with it.

why you hating on Tom's breh? :lol: But man that was a smooth move, :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Props. Stuff like that NEVER happens to me! I swear all I get it is tons of corniness :smh: But your move sounds like something that happened to me back in the gap at a bar. It's the reason I drink Dos Equis to this day :pimp: :pimp: Cuz didn't even try and hit on me either.

Update from a few pages back .
- i went for the kill
- she said she have a boyfriend.... I confirmed from her facebook
-back to square one smh

Update from a few pages back .
- i went for the kill
- she said she have a boyfriend.... I confirmed from her facebook
-back to square one smh

Chick foul for even leading you on/entertaining you that much then. Good though, found that **** out early so it wasn't drawn out while she was using you for whatever she was using you for, keep it moving. I'd be mad if my girl just gave some dude her number like that and keep up regular convo.

I've def come across people, men and women, who just out here living reckless and they are in relationships. Playing with people's emotions. Not cool. All because you want to know if "you still got it" :rolleyes

Chick foul for even leading you on/entertaining you that much then. Good though, found that **** out early so it wasn't drawn out while she was using you for whatever she was using you for, keep it moving. I'd be mad if my girl just gave some dude her number like that and keep up regular convo.

Same thing I said, why would she text me basically all day and entertain that like she was single. Honestly this helped a lot, no more wasted time wondering.

High risk but paid off. Nice Work. Might have to try this.

Y'all weren't kidding about those walmart ratchets. Walked in there last night and it was mass in tights city.

Last edited:
High risk but paid off. Nice Work. Might have to try this.

Y'all weren't kidding about those walmart ratchets. Walked in there last night and it was mass in tights city.

USAB-ball08 was more than likely a fairly good lookin dude and fit white girl's picture perfect profile

I doubt this move would've worked even if it was pulled off with the same slickness had USAB-ball08 been a 4/10 in her mind

My girls performance has fallen off big time. I've tried a few things to fix it but it doesn't look like it's going back to how it used to be.
Are you saying your girl pulled a Josh Smith, play good to get a contract then just don't give a **** after you get it. LMAO
My problems/what I've done:
-she never initiates/I'll get some lotion and give her a really good back massage first (hasn't failed me but I'm not trying to give a massage every time I have sex)

Now she's saying she's "too grown up for head" (straight nonsense she just turned 23) and I don't even know how to explain the rest.
WTF to grown up for head?  I have to say it.  PREPOSTEROUS.  Women are never to grown for head, let her know you to grown to eat her out, see how she likes that answer.  I think you really know where this is headed bro but you don't want to face the facts.  You might need to either drop back and chill from seeing her for a minute and see how she takes your absence or just drop her all together.

LMAO.  Giving massages every time you want head, your hands will be strong as a MOFO. 
She texts me a few hours later saying "I just got done working out haha. It didn't do the trick
smile.gif
, but what you can buy me is lunch."

FYI she might need to use some Mitchium, make sure you bring the Febreeze when you get them Yambs, she got a strong scent.
The Don is killing summer right now, I'm in SD this weekend with Youngdoc and the boys (staying at Hard Rock
smokin.gif
) but lettuce do something maybe Thurs.?
Ya'll young cats don't go causin to much trouble in my home city.  Some of them chicks ain't ready.  LOL
I doubt this move would've worked even if it was pulled off with the same slickness had USAB-ball08 been a 4/10 in her mind
Maybe or maybe not, you see busted dudes with all types of women.

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]A+ execution bro...spontaneous and bold. Follow through and you'll be straight for awhile.[/COLOR]

Are you saying your girl pulled a Josh Smith, play good to get a contract then just don't give a **** after you get it. LMAO

WTF to grown up for head?  I have to say it.  PREPOSTEROUS.  Women are never to grown for head, let her know you to grown to eat her out, see how she likes that answer.  I think you really know where this is headed bro but you don't want to face the facts.  You might need to either drop back and chill from seeing her for a minute and see how she takes your absence or just drop her all together.

LMAO.  Giving massages every time you want head, your hands will be strong as a MOFO. 

Lmao yes I got Josh Smith'd. I don't know how much stronger my hands have gotten but I sucked at giving massages before this and she says I'm a pro now. At least I've picked up a new skill.

I got laid last night after a week drought, no massage necessary. I think another part of the problem is we :pimp: so much and she just pass out. I've noticed increased sex drive when she doesn't :pimp: Ran out last night and she wanted the D.

Last edited:

awesome awesome execution

FYI she might need to use some Mitchium, make sure you bring the Febreeze when you get them Yambs, she got a strong scent.

Ya'll young cats don't go causin to much trouble in my home city.  Some of them chicks ain't ready.  LOL

Maybe or maybe not, you see busted dudes with all types of women.
roll.gif

Lmao yes I got Josh Smith'd. I don't know how much stronger my hands have gotten but I sucked at giving massages before this and she says I'm a pro now. At least I've picked up a new skill.

I got laid last night after a week drought, no massage necessary. I think another part of the problem is we
pimp.gif
so much and she just pass out. I've noticed increased sex drive when she doesn't
pimp.gif
Ran out last night and she wanted the D.
MOFO be killin people on the handshake with his newfound grip strength.  LMAO.  I am not one to tell people what to do but looks like you might need to smoke without her from now on or get something less potent.

Last edited:
USAB-ball08 was more than likely a fairly good lookin dude and fit white girl's picture perfect profile

[COLOR=#red]Ok let's keep it real here...It's 2013 my dude and there are tooooo many ways to make yourself more appealing to women. Dudes do not have to look like Idris, Morris, Denzel, Shamar to attract nice women. If you dress nice, keep clean, smell good, and keep in shape getting yambs will not be a problem for you....

Make no mistake USA pulled ole girl because of his execution and boldness. And damn, who is really a 4/10 these days...human evolution has pretty much made 4's extinct :lol:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Betas be like: Man he prolly pulled her cause he paid...cause he light skinned with 720 waves.

Alphas be like: Only reason why she aint wit me cause he got to her first...but by the way she keep looking at me she want this D

:lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
For real, I was out eating over the weekend and kept exchanging looks with the chick at the table in front of me. 

She was with her dude and everything, straight sneaky. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom