TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is Kama Sutra?
nerd.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Yo rrlegend that was straight nasty :lol: :x but not that surprising cause in college, a lot of females dorms/apartments are dirtier than dudes. These two sorority chicks (who were roomates with 2 track chicks I'd kick it with) would have their side of the apartment filthy on so many levels. These chicks made the two bball dudes I stayed with look super clean by comparison :lol:

Welp my favorite thread has been ruined because of one bitter **** that would whether have a pissing match then to just give helpful advice or just enjoy in harmless guy talk....
"Some people just wanna watch the world burn"
mean.gif

On to finding a new thread without some lame *** Debbie Downer who thinks he is keeping it one hundred but gets mad because he doesn't get reps or sees how he effected the whole VIBE of good conversation and comradely fun....Continue smashing dimes and wanting to post pictures that would make us all feel beneath you:D
Ay ay ay ay.  It's done man.

@JoeyD12 don't respond.

We all cool. Don't worry Mugen, this page 331 has been the declaration of peace, normalization of "vibes."

Last edited:
sometimes you got to let stubborn people think they've "won"

and just stop responding to their garbage.

No lie thread was 100% more fun without the back and forth. Just ignore him and move forward people.

alright so I heard the success stories of going solo and thought I would never be able to do that because I would be scared and generally not know where to go. my next story of last saturday is semi-solo but hey whatever a success
So I was invited to a close friend's party in San Jose, It was one of those times when I didn't really want to go but I had to make certain people and parties happy, so i had to make an appearance. Before I got to her party I had to pick up a gift at a yambs place in SJ I left accidentally from another friend. I invited her(yambs) along  for the night but she said it was tired so I was solo for the time being and therefore no confirmed night yambs. Now I was running real late to SJ because I didn't have a car until I found my bro's keys and used his car. getting there around 11:30, I get the gift and go to the apartment where the party is at. I park and look in the backseat of my bro's car, a 3 pack of condoms, 2 left. My regular yambs in SJ bailed and we would go raw all the time. since she's out I thought, “uhhh might as well... it couldn't hurt" and grabbed one.  party seems dead/dying and know only about 4 people including the birthday girl. since the party's dying we decide to go bar hopping. going to 1 specific bar that her crew wanted took longer then expected. we get there and its real close to last call. get a drink and her crew are talking to some girls that they know. I get introduced to them and start to put in work. last call and we leave.

Don’t know how it happened but me and another guy(call him J) from the original group got separated so were walking with the 3 girls we just met and another guy who seemed to be the bf of one of the girls. The 2 girls tell us were going to their house which they all live in and walking along the 2 solo girls are giving me attention but not competing for me per say. Oh and along the way we steal a bike. Get to their place and their showing us a drunken tour of their house and every now and then the people would do their own thing (its their house anyway) and walk off. While one girl was away the other would give me extra attention and want alone time.

In the living room me J and the girls. Now 1 of them was blonde blue eyes and a tad better then AWG in my book (call her C). The other looked and was shaped like Remy LaCroiux the “actress”. tad bit smaller mass tho. At some point all the girls are away from the room for a second. I quietly tell J “give me 10 minutes bro to see what I can do” he nods but I tell he’s gonna knock out real soon. Remy goes away to her room. I go to the kitchen and C is giving that look and all I got to do is ask I feel. Go back to the living room and C comes with her laptop. She asks if we like trap music, J says “I love trap” plays nothing but Dubstep. So then I sitting there with J looking ready to K.O and C is dancing to “trap”. I sitting here and an executive decision had to be made. Do I try to get C to be alone in her room or do I go for Remy? I get up and to go Remy’s room. Open the door slowly and she’s there in a tank top, red thong and booty shorts. Damn near waiting for me.

So we start to get it on. Mass was indeed nice. She asks for a condom. BADA-BING!!!
laugh.gif
My bro came thru and was glad I copped it from his car. Smashed, and she knew the unwritten law, I dip with no hard feelings both satisfied. Place was dark. I leave the house and an original group member is outside talking to C next to his car. I go back in to get J who indeed passed out.  We left and mission complete even if J couldn’t help as much
laugh.gif

kinda wouldve preferred C now that I'm thinking about it tho
Cliffs:
-go to a birthday that I really didn’t want to
-took a condom from my bro’s car that I drove
-smashed a variant Remy LaCrouix
-condom worked
-flawless solo victory

Welp my favorite thread has been ruined because of one bitter **** that would whether have a pissing match then to just give helpful advice or just enjoy in harmless guy talk....
"Some people just wanna watch the world burn":smh:
On to finding a new thread without some lame *** Debbie Downer who thinks he is keeping it one hundred but gets mad because he doesn't get reps or sees how he effected the whole VIBE of good conversation and comradely fun....Continue smashing dimes and wanting to post pictures that would make us all feel beneath you:D

Where you bullied in school or something? You're being extremely dramatic.

Last edited:
My question is how can I get at the one I really wanted even though her friend already put her number in my phone? Is it already a lost cause, and I should just go with what I got last night in an attempt not to come out empty handed lol?
Not to hard to do, the girl put her number in your phone.  So technically you are free and clear, you ain't tell her to.  Play it as if you ain't interested and then talk to the other one, but you run the risk of loosing both of second one isn't really into you.
Gotta smash a cute chubby thang every now and then unless you wanna wait on a fine chick that plays games
sick.gif

If her face isn't all that, cool, then my room will be as dark as possible but best believe I'm getting that nut off.
LMAO "room will be as dark as possible".  Yeah won't even lie I did knock down a few chubby chicks will being my boys wingman.  Not even ashamed, that is what you do.
Youngdoc and I have the best of both worlds. It literally is Stockton to Malone when we go out. The white guy and the black guy are 4/4 when we go out together.
MOFO said Stockton to Malone.  DAMN.  LMAO
drought broken...

aaaaaand... I'm thinking I may have stumbled across a top 3 yamb in my life looking for a jump off...

mean.gif
x
pimp.gif

Joey actually dropped some real **** even though he entered this thread like a douche
laugh.gif
I'm sure he did, but he is to long winded in his post.  The info is getting lost.

Samone Taylor

mean.gif
  Poor guy.
Honestly I would just smash cause she's not that good looking and her body is eehh.
Wait you said you would do what?  Don't get fired smashin a chick that you don't even think is hot.  Job is way more important than some "eehh" YAMBS.  You have to think your brother, it is about your future and money.  You get let go she is just going to go back to smiling back in her mans face. 

Making me pull out my Furious Styles up in here.  
She left her purse in my car though, IDK if that was intentional or by accident
nerd.gif
If she lets me drop it off at her house, should I try to get inside the house for a little playtime or should I be keep it respectful and just drop off the bag and dip?
MOS DEF, but DON'T appear thirsty.
If I posted pictures of girls I dated you would all **** your pants then shut up and listen to me, lol.

As cold as my posts may seem... I feel I'm making a legitimate point.

Man up, stop sweating the small ****.

Be confident, be yourself, be fun to be around. You don't even need to be incredibly handsome, if you do those 3 things your gonna get laid.

and I'm sorry, some of these posts and questions are just pointless.

I understand needing legitimate help, okay.

But some of this **** is just like... lol

And you guys entertain it instead of telling dude to shut up, smash away and carry on.
Still waiting on this MIND BLOWING pics of chicks he knocked down.  He said he got the pics so it ain't hard to post them, what is the hold up.
Send me one too homie but I'm need that for this waitress at chillis
DAMN you pullin it out for the waitress at Chillis.

Not to hard to do, the girl put her number in your phone.  So technically you are free and clear, you ain't tell her to.  Play it as if you ain't interested and then talk to the other one, but you run the risk of loosing both of second one isn't really into you.

Titans approach will work only if the girl you want (the friend) is really really into you or the girl that put her number in your phone really isn't very interested in you.

The girl that put her number in your phone laid "claim" on you, specially if she told her friend that she thinks your cute and she's into you. And girls, just like guys, talk about that **** as the night goes on and more than guys even. that's what they do in the bathroom together lol. Generally if a girl knows her friend likes you, she won't **** with you out of loyalty for her girl.

My advice is don't go right after the girl you want, not yet. Don't text or call the girl that gave you her number, show no interest all. Eventually she'll get the point or move on. Then make your move on the fiend, she won't feel as bad about messing with you at that point, specially if the girl that put the # in your phone is messing with a new guy.

Patience is the play... In the end you get what you want if she's worth waiting for. If you want some quick ***** and hit the girl that gave you her number, or show interest. Kiss the friend goodbye.

But when the time comes to put the move on her friend, don't be hesitant this time. Show her more attention right away so all the girls in the group see your intentions outright. I'm not saying jump on her, but stand closer to her, sit next to her for a little, talk to her more. Then the natural pecking order will fall into place.

If you made that clear from the jump with your subtle actions and body language, the girl you didn't want would have never came at you like that -unless she's a ****, or a ***** and doesn't care about her friends... It happens.

Getting rid of a clinger is tough, don't be a **** to this girl. you don't wanna come off like an ******* or a **** cus then her friend will see and hear about it. But give her no attention, treat her like a dude. Keep it simple, and keep it moving.

As far as the photos- people hating right and left talking about bragging, showing off and ****. Dude talking about "he only wants to post them to make all of us feel beneath him" -that was the worst one. Like I'm some evil bastard and I want everyone to feel below me... I posted to "negative opinion" posts, now everyone jumps on me for everything I say, like people are legit calling me names and seriously offended, lol. I said I'll post them numerous times but people just get the wrong idea and make crazy *** assumptions. Idk man.

Last edited:
Man I'm stuck in sequin texas for 2 months might as well have some fun with a local girl, gonna mess around and get the whole town pregnant if I give her a 100

Man I'm stuck in sequin texas for 2 months might as well have some fun with a local girl, gonna mess around and get the whole town pregnant if I give her a 100

I didnt know if you meant "stuck" as in you literally can't leave that place for a whole two months or "stuck" as in you're bored out there. :lol:

Why not hit San Antonio? I think SA is not too far from Seguin. Maybe 45 minutes?

Last edited:
Our jobs for the next 8 months in the sequin area. I work in the oilfield now so we stay at the Hampton in sequin , I got my whip there and some going out clothes but I don't want to risk going to San Antonio during the work week espically after working 12-16 hours a day. I already got 2 chic at Wally World to give it up , got a chick that work at ihop there , and working on a chick at chill trying to get a 4 woman rotation going so if one or two act up 3 and 4 will be ready . All Mexican broads , gave them all a diffrent name when I introduced myself , don't got to worry about being caught up because the most they gonna get from me is a trip to sea world and to the cinema , no parties , no bowling, no Nathan

Our jobs for the next 8 months in the sequin area. I work in the oilfield now so we stay at the Hampton in sequin , I got my whip there and some going out clothes but I don't want to risk going to San Antonio during the work week espically after working 12-16 hours a day. I already got 2 chic at Wally World to give it up , got a chick that work at ihop there , and working on a chick at chill trying to get a 4 woman rotation going so if one or two act up 3 and 4 will be ready . All Mexican broads , gave them all a diffrent name when I introduced myself , don't got to worry about being caught up because the most they gonna get from me is a trip to sea world and to the cinema , no parties , no bowling, no Nathan

Never understood dudes changing their name just seems like more effort than it's worth. Having to remember and play it up. All it takes anyway is you to be asleep and the nosey ***** to go through your wallet or papers and ****. She could check your registration in your glove when your getting gas and she's shotgun. Females are nosy lol.

Never understood dudes changing their name just seems like more effort than it's worth. Having to remember and play it up. All it takes anyway is you to be asleep and the nosey ***** to go through your wallet or papers and ****. She could check your registration in your glove when your getting gas and she's shotgun. Females are nosy lol.

[COLOR=#red]Nah, it's too easy bro. Here are tips I learned from what my career used to be...Use names that go off your real names initials. It's easier to remember. For example if your real name is Joe Cool, your alias could be John Colton. Also for deeper cover if you need to have a false birthday add or subtract 1 from your birth month, day, and year. Example if your bday is 05/07/1981 your alias bday could be 06/08/1983.

Why do that? Because in the information age when anybody can find your info via skip tracers and online people search sites maybe you don't want a random knowing your full info. Lock your glovebox. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Nah, it's too easy bro. Here are tips I learned from what my career used to be...Use names that go off your real names initials. It's easier to remember. For example if your real name is Joe Cool, your alias could be John Colton. Also for deeper cover if you need to have a false birthday add or subtract 1 from your birth month, day, and year. Example if your bday is 05/07/1981 your alias bday could be 06/08/1983.

Why do that? Because in the information age when anybody can find your info via skip tracers and online people search sites maybe you don't want a random knowing your full info. Lock your glovebox. [/COLOR]

If you have **** to hide it would be worth it. As far as making it easier to remember, what you said actually makes a lot of sense with the initials and changing birthday by 1 #. If I wanted to lie to a chic I would just change my last name, never felt the need. Joe is so common anyway.

my damn landlord in l.a. was on model mayhem  , smashed her when i put my new orleans accent on full blast lol. But excuse me for this rant but i  hate going to a chicks house that talk big isn ( im use to this , im living like that , e.t.c.) than seeing how they really living. I went to this chicks house that i met at lennox that worked at the ferragmo store, they have some fly stuff and i know thy're discount is right . So when i met her she was suited and booted shoes running 850, outfit a cool 300, so forth, a day later went to her crib :wow: . IT was like going to a 700 dollar a month homeless shelter, beenie weeines, goldfish crackers, no kitchen table , tv on a ragged stand, air matress for sofa, bed, and the bed room was just clothes every where. The only decent place in there was the bathroom . dude i set the alarm up on my phone to a ringer and bounced was utterlly disgusted she hit me up the next few days and asked what was up told her striaght up i cant smash in a fisher price apt . any body else feel this sort of way when going to a chicks crib , i only take them to mind to see some big boy isn and not say anything to get them to drop the drawers 
alotta chicks be frontin, then got the nerve to say they only mess with dudes thats ballin n ****....had this one joint that would post **** online of her taking trips, clubbin n buying bottles, fancy clothes etc...went to go see shorty and her spot was in an alley, she basically lived in one of them vacants if yall seen the wire :smh:

Got some Jersey yambs last night tho, shorty was twerkin all night :pimp:

If you have **** to hide it would be worth it. As far as making it easier to remember, what you said actually makes a lot of sense with the initials and changing birthday by 1 #. If I wanted to lie to a chic I would just change my last name, never felt the need. Joe is so common anyway.

[COLOR=#red]Indeed JoeyD...It's situational in nature. Of course I wouldn't do that for a lady that I was truly interested in and possibly wanted something deeper than a physical thing. To be honest I haven't had the need to use that myself either on chicks, but in case I ever have to I know what to do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Indeed JoeyD...It's situational in nature. Of course I wouldn't do that for a lady that I was truly interested in and possibly wanted something deeper than a physical thing. To be honest I haven't had the need to use that myself either on chicks, but in case I ever have to I know what to do.[/COLOR]
yea sometimes its best if the chick knows nothing about you if you just getting the yambs and dippin

Joey it's not like I'm giving fake names its all names I've been called my whole life David, Cory, poncho , and dee.i got nothing to hide with them it's just these small towns everybody knows everybody and Walmart is the center focus of town .

Read through the last 10 pages or so. Some need more guidance or little push more than others I guess. Some really don't have anyone in their corner showing them whats what. That was my case years ago. I suppose having internet access and such it makes it easier to find help (I didn't have it). Experience is the best teacher though. It's gonna take time. I'm still figuring out stuff. I'm in my late 20s

@krazy88s I can kinda relate to that I'm 23 now and I had to go out and learn stuff on my own some told me but it went right over my head..I finally realized before you can do anything in life you have tio b a man...so I was running around being a fool till recently in the last few yrs realized Wtf I was doin wrong..when it boils down to it its all about being a man...im not talking about bein some macho tough guy but how you carry yourself,your principles, and the things you do..I feel every move you make should be for the better not just for your life but for your future children or loved ones.like my grandpops said before "its in you not on you"

Can't be a sucka ya whole life..your legacy is on the line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom