TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need to re do Austin again. I went for my cousins bachelor party and I didn't have that great of an experience.

Probably cause I was the only single one of the group and all the other guys were married. Also my cousin isn't big into partying so we just did a bunch of chill things really.

Couldn't really go out and do what I wanted because I didn't want to abandon the bachelor party either. Hated being the only single guy out of the group.
Next time you go have a walk down 6th street.

Thats part of the whole ATX experience. You'll see women of all kinds.

If you really want to have a good time wait till March and go out there during SXSW.
pimp.gif

I got some pics from SXSW that I'll upload later so you can see the city at its full potential.

Last edited:
May seem immature to ask but yall ever date a chick with a kid a previous relationship?

This one chick is goin pretty hard for me, like really letting me know her feelings for me. I just never messed with someone with a kid already.

fyi we're both 28. I don't have any kids.
I've been in this situation (dated girl)
And another situation. where a girl likes me and has a kid.

I'm same age and at our age man you need to decide if you're ready to take care of a kid.
I'm not saying you about to get married with this chick, but if you're thinking of being in a relationship the kid is going to be there. period. and if you end up liking ole girl a lot, she can't get a sitter all the time. so the kid will be there.

May seem immature to ask but yall ever date a chick with a kid a previous relationship?

This one chick is goin pretty hard for me, like really letting me know her feelings for me. I just never messed with someone with a kid already.

fyi we're both 28. I don't have any kids.
Do what you want, don't base what u do on societal pressure.  And don't listen to the nonsense of only dudes without their **** together date chicks with kids.  My homegirl's older sister is in her mid 30s now and has 3 kids and she been dating nfl players.  Her current fiance is playing in canada but had a 4 year nfl career.

Next time you go have a walk down 6th street.

That part of the whole ATX experience. You'll see women of all kinds.

If you really want to have a good time wait till March and go out there during SXSW. :pimp:

I got some pics from SXSW that I'll upload later so you can see the city at its full potential.
This man knows SXSW gets real out there.

Thanks for all the advice and opinions yall, I appreciate. It's just new thing for me, because I've never dated a chick a kid before, so I wanted to hear from some you've done it or someone who's done it.

Skype shorty is talking about f_ my brains out and leaving me like a vegetable. Also for NT fam, I feel like ever since I lost my virginity this summer, the opportunities to pipe have been handed to me left and right. Anyone else felt like this?

Skype shorty is talking about f_ my brains out and leaving me like a vegetable. Also for NT fam, I feel like ever since I lost my virginity this summer, the opportunities to pipe have been handed to me left and right. Anyone else felt like this?
yup once you get the yambs for the first time it becomes easier and easier to get more! 

TAY Famb, whats the best way to pull a Chinese foreign exchange student? I have no idea how to approach her... I'm a smoker/drinker so I wanna ask her to go to a bar but I feel like shes not in to that type of ****. Any recommendations would be appreciated

The Don is now recruiting in the OC area...

I'm out with my 2 boys...One thinks every girl is in love with him cuz he's tall, the other is the dude who didn't go to work on Miss America.

I'm chopping it up with a girl I know and her friend...They taking pics with me and IG'ing them so I knew I had them bagged.

I'm not paying attention to my dudes.

2 girls I'm chatting with bounce to another club and we make plans to meet up after.

I then see this group of 4 girls and ask them a question.

MY TALL FRIEND WALKS IN FRONT OF ME AND TELLS ME, "THEY AREN'T DOWN MAN, I ALREADY TRIED."

I nearly slapped him. I guess they turned down my boys 5 mins prior, but he wanted to make sure if they said no to him, they weren't down for me...

20 mins later I start convo with them again and snatch the number from one of the girls. Told him don't EVER interrupt me again like that smh.

yup once you get the yambs for the first time it becomes easier and easier to get more! 

TAY Famb, whats the best way to pull a Chinese foreign exchange student? I have no idea how to approach her... I'm a smoker/drinker so I wanna ask her to go to a bar but I feel like shes not in to that type of ****. Any recommendations would be appreciated

I love being a male. About the second, that foreign exchange thing could work out since you can show her around, gives you plenty of places to pick and choose from to show her that "american culture" etc. Bar sounds kinda sleezy lol

You were about to slap fire outta your mans :lol:

For real. Dude is 6' 7" and built. That liquid courage almost made me do it. I got the last laugh tho...

The two girls I knew from earlier came back to his pad, one got the dillydickdown from urs truly while the other peed on his couch.

For real. Dude is 6' 7" and built. That liquid courage almost made me do it. I got the last laugh tho...

The two girls I knew from earlier came back to his pad, one got the dillydickdown from urs truly while the other peed on his couch.

:rofl:

@ MUgen Congratulations on the engagement ring man, You've been talking about your chick in this thread for awhile and I'm happy for you. Finding true love is hard man.
As far as your story, my goodness brotha, I want to shake your hand. For your girl to say she wanted to get it out of your system means that may of definitely been the last time but hell it happened and thats all that matters.
Did you tell her you didnt want it to happen again?

Ok a few days ago I talked to yall about a Girl A, and Girl B.
Girl B had good qualities, but Girl A everything just floated.
Girl A = we'll call her "Bolt" (she use to run track)
Girl B = We'll call her "Damsel" (when I first met her she was crying in the car.. Damsel in distress...get it??)

So Bolt and I had planned on going hiking Saturday. so that date was already set.
Damsel had been back and forth if she would even be available all weekend, but we established if she was we'd do dinner and movie.
Damsel is a flaker , her 2nd code name is Kellogs, cuz all she does is flake. so I hit her up Friday, I wasn't in the mood to go out, but I wouldve went out with her.
she hits me up like yea im staying in town but im with my friends tonight. (cool do your thing).
Damsel has tons of potential but that flaking is starting to kill me.

Meanwhile, Saturday comes along and im Hiking with Bolt, and its amazing Yambily. its cool outside, definitely fall weather. Sun was rising. river gleaming.
we finish hiking and have a picnic with food I made. (I'm an excellent cooK) and this is where I know I got bolt. she said top 2 meals she's eatin, only 2nd to her grandma.
We leave the trails. but i forgot my wallet . so I told her hey i'll drop you off and just go back up there. she says "No, I want to go back with you"
GOTCHA GIRL
Full convo the whole ride.
Fast Forward to Saturday night after I'm home, I was like hey I need to get my Kindle back. she was like well you can come see me and get it.
so I told her I dont want to drive all the way to her for 2 mins.
she says "do you want to see me for more than 2 mins", I say "No question"
she was like "good then i'll meet you after church"
It was only suppose to be a 30 min lunch and us leaving to go watch our respective football games.
ended up talking and joking in the parking lot for 5 HOURS.

I know shes feeling me, and I cant even front I'm feeling her hard.
I just didnt think at this point I wanted to be exclusive with a girl at all.
and for some reason I still want to get a good day in with Damsel, (possibly easy yambs if we ever go out drink and joke like we do when we're at the gym)
But Yo I dont want to lose bolt at this point.
I know we talked about that exclusive convo in here about keeping it non exclusive. But yambily, Bolt is Wifey material. and as much as i want Damsel Yambs, im almost willing to forsake that..
What would yall do?
Preciate it Fam...once again I thank everybody for the love... Still kinda in shock from this weekend but it has definately brought my girl and I closer...But I am good on ever doing another ménage, it was fun but to do it on a constant basis, I am not built for that, i like my sex sessions with one person in the room but it was still mad fun lol
Second part to your question, is put the flaker on the back burner... I know you want to get at the yambs or see where it can go.... But I have always told myself( also learned this by dating a flaker), " if that person is not putting in effort into trying to see me...FDB and move on to the girl or person that is making time for me", It seems you an Ms.Bolt have a connection and you should see where it goes and kinda just let Tony the Tiger do her..Guaranteed one of two things will happen:
1) if you ignore her and just keep doing you, she is going to start blowing your phone up but will go back cold when you pay her attention again
2) you will forget about her
Put the effort into somebody that is not with the games and always keeps it 100...
Which leads to something I have said before" the biggest thing as a man you should do is keep it 100 at all times because that weeds out the flakers, fakers, damsels, daddy issues and crazies and the cream will always rise to the top"...

Last edited:
1) if you ignore her and just keep doing you, she is going to start blowing your phone up but will go back cold when you pay her attention again

so funny you said this. literally about an hour ago
Damsel/Faker , she text me asking me out, asking if I wanted to do something. lol

i told her its cool let me know your schedule.

But Bolt is suppose to be coming to my part of town tomorrow, she trying to win lol

qRc34.gif

Thanks TAY Family for all the love...
Today was mad good, my girl and I talked all day about the situation, I asked her was she "bi", what came over her....She always wanted to participate in a ménage but was never comfortable with any of the guys she ever was with plus she doesn't get off with girls, she just wanted to see me pleased,GOTDAMN I LOVE THIS GIRL, but with that comes great responsibilities because I don't want to hurt her in anyway...
The experience might not have been the craziest for some but man I know I don't want to do it again because I think those things are one time experiences( now if you doing big things and this happens on the regular, I am not mad at you because just pure excitement had me bustin early,lol)....
Gave her the cc and let her buy a new dress at the mall, while I ran to the jewlers to pay the ring off.....
Think this is the week my dudes,about to make this thing official....
Just to think I was ready to give up on women before I met her...
Was about to be on some mountain man, travel the world, lone wolf ish... But she came into my life and I honestly can't see cutting for another female in my life....
CHUURCH
good ish nice to hear

Chick from my class I was talking to curved me a week ago. Making excuses on top of excuses. I eventually stopped responding and she texted me today before class.

I didn't respond.

She brings my favorite coffee to class today. I was real standoffish tho..not really showing her attention.

She texts me about 15-20 minutes after class asking why I didn't really talk to her?

I don't respond.

I run into her on the sidewalk before crossing the street to enter the parking lot after my last class of the day, she asks me for a ride. Long story short she ends up trying to suck my **** in the car.

I pass. I just say "Chill, I'm good on that." in the most blunt tone.

I drop her off, don't say bye or anything.

She texts me hours later saying that me turning her down made her want to **** me more.

But this same ***** wasn't responding to me a week ago. I'm taking her home on Wednesday and going to smash this broad with the power of Thor.

Chick is a freshman. Dumb broad. :lol:

Last edited:
^ females are fickle. U did the right thing. Make her talk to u on your time not hers. Smash and post pics brethren

Chick from my class I was talking to curved me a week ago. Making excuses on top of excuses. I eventually stopped responding and she texted me today before class.

I didn't respond.

She brings my favorite coffee to class today. I was real standoffish tho..not really showing her attention.

She texts me about 15-20 minutes after class asking why I didn't really talk to her?

I don't respond.

I run into her on the sidewalk before crossing the street to enter the parking lot after my last class of the day, she asks me for a ride. Long story short she ends up trying to suck my **** in the car.

I pass. I just say "Chill, I'm good on that." in the most blunt tone.

I drop her off, don't say bye or anything.

She texts me hours later saying that me turning her down made her want to **** me more.

But this same ***** wasn't responding to me a week ago. I'm taking her home on Wednesday and going to smash this broad with the power of Thor.

Chick is a freshman. Dumb broad. :lol:

HAS ME ROLLIN BEYOND BELIEF :rofl:

ite fam so theres this chick in my class that ive been messin with for a week or so. i was never interested in her, just wanted the yambs.kind of a friends with benefits kind of deal. she literally bombs my phone everyday with non stop texts and today was  like so when are you gonna introduce me to your parents? 
sick.gif
At first she seemed coo now i see shes getting really attached. What do?
eyes.gif

I have a rags to yambs story and one of these days I plan to share it.

But I can't glorify it now, seen too much snitchin :nerd:

I also have a story in the making...Not the Pac-12 bball girl, but a new way to pull...Has to do with IG, but it is very, very sneaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom