TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mugen keep her in your corner homie, don't F her over bc it's not many out here like her.

So me and shorty are crazy cool been talking for about 3 months. I'm a diehard Panther fan and she knows it. Well her pops holds season tickets and tailgates every game. So she wants us to go to the Gaint game next week. That means I'm going to have to meet her folks, I think it's a little early for all that. I'm not really feeling that part but I'm def wanna go to the game and I wanna drink and eat some good cookout food before the game. Would y'all go?

Last edited:
Mugen keep her in your corner homie, don't F her over bc it's not many out here like her.

So me and shorty are crazy cool been talking for about 3 months. I'm a diehard Panther fan and she knows it. Well her pops holds season tickets and tailgates every game. So she wants us to go to the Gaint game next week. That means I'm going to have to meet her folks, I think it's a little early for all that. I'm not really feeling that part but I'm def wanna go to the game and I wanna drink and eat some good cookout food before the game. Would y'all go?
laugh.gif
this is the definition of a rock and a hard place. 3 months is really early. i guess it depends on how much she's into you. if she's really feeling you, this is a big step...

Do it. Just don't get too drunk and make a donkey of yourself

Went to the burger king in the mall, and this pretty foreign girl is doing the same. She looks at me, I look back don't think to much of it...then I grab my stuf and go sit down, It's a pretty big food court (arundel mills). I sit down and lo she comes sits right across from me on the next table, facing directly at me. I don't think too much of it...as I'm eating I keep noticing homegirl is giving me the stare.

Probably won't happen again, but what the best way to approach such situations, was totally unprepared and just going about my day.

Damn Man U failed. Should have say next at her table. Made small talk got number and texted her a week later. I'm in towson if u ever wanna go on a yamb mission.

qRc34.gif

Thanks TAY Family for all the love...
Today was mad good, my girl and I talked all day about the situation, I asked her was she "bi", what came over her....She always wanted to participate in a ménage but was never comfortable with any of the guys she ever was with plus she doesn't get off with girls, she just wanted to see me pleased,GOTDAMN I LOVE THIS GIRL, but with that comes great responsibilities because I don't want to hurt her in anyway...
The experience might not have been the craziest for some but man I know I don't want to do it again because I think those things are one time experiences( now if you doing big things and this happens on the regular, I am not mad at you because just pure excitement had me bustin early,lol)....
Gave her the cc and let her buy a new dress at the mall, while I ran to the jewlers to pay the ring off.....
Think this is the week my dudes,about to make this thing official....
Just to think I was ready to give up on women before I met her...
Was about to be on some mountain man, travel the world, lone wolf ish... But she came into my life and I honestly can't see cutting for another female in my life....
CHUURCH

Last edited:
Damn Man U failed. Should have say next at her table. Made small talk got number and texted her a week later. I'm in towson if u ever wanna go on a yamb mission.

I agree with this except for the text her a week later. That's ridiculous :lol:

A day or two later max..IMO

qRc34.gif

Today was mad good, my girl and I talked all day about the situation, I asked her was she "bi", what came over her....She always wanted to participate in a ménage but was never comfortable with any of the guys she ever was with plus she doesn't get off with girls, she just wanted to see me pleased,GOTDAMN I LOVE THIS GIRL, but with that comes great responsibilities because I don't want to hurt her in anyway...
The experience might not have been the craziest for some but man I know I don't want to do it again because I think those things are one time experiences( now if you doing big things and this happens on the regular, I am not mad at you because just pure excitement had me bustin early,lol)....
Gave her the cc and let her buy a new dress at the mall, while I ran to the jewlers to pay the ring off.....
Was about to be on some mountain man, travel the world, lone wolf ish... But she came into my life and I honestly can't see cutting for another female in my life....
CHUURCH

Woo woo wooooo

qRc34.gif

CHUURCH
happy for you, man... this here gives me hope.
laugh.gif

That voluptous thread got me thinking about this girl I hit a few times last year. She could suck a good d*** and could hook a steak up. *Biggie voice*

And the yambs.... Waterfall wet :smh:

pic for ya'll thirst

Good Night TAY family...
One thing I learned from this weekend is that have fun with this thing called life and nothing is guaranteed, so take in any experience(bad/good) and grow from it...
After my first, I never thought in a million years I would feel this way and I truly was on some
tumblr_msxs32s87m1qcxjv8o1_500.gif

But this girl came at the right time and showed me that it's okay to trust again and to let my guard down...
If you in these streets, just be careful and have as much fun as you can...You don't have to fall in love or get married(not going to preach that because we all should live life the way we want and especially if you are a man of means you should live it up)...
But one thing is for certain don't close yourself out for the possibility of that one chick/male you might find that will bring you companionship and trust, that we all want...
Man, just on cloud nine...
Audi 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom