TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ See that's the point I want to get to, where I don't need a crew at all. I catch a weak defender and I'm screaming for the ball in the paint, but these broads defense is impeccable, hard to catch them alone. A lot of my boys are terrible wingmen, like terrible. I've had a good assist once, and that was only because dude pretty much got too drunk and took himself out of the game all though he was still trying to post up on the same chick I already had in the paint. But she had already chose :smokin . I'm by far the best wingman out of my crew, and the best at created my own shots as well.

The thing I need the most is figuring out how to be better at isolating the week defender from the group and taking them to the rack. Once I can figure out how to break these broads out of their groups I wont need any of my useless "wingmen". As for my boy I'm bringing this up next time we hang out and telling him to play the sideline and let me shine.

When u said transferred coulda meant high schools.

I'd say she's intrigued by you since she invited you to a game...She doesn't know you all that well.

I'd go to the game, and make her know that ur interested. Hand on her knee type stuff, eye contact.

Thanks E and realized I probably should have mentioned college

Another thing to do (that I learned from my old head homie)
play up your lonely friend.
When youre chatting up a chick, always keep it open for everyone.
yea you may want the chick, and try to keep her to yourself, but trust me the chick chooses whether or not she wants you from the moment you step in the building.
so all you need to do when that happens is introduce the chick to your boy. let him chat it up with you.
Once again the girl has already chosen, so your boy shouldn't be able to really mess you up, especially if it was going well.
when you depart from each other, get the number or you give yours/ Card.

I'm in a situation but i'll type it up later (my #1 may get demoted to practice squad)

I'd say some people would disagree with the above.

A few weeks ago I'm out with E and my roommate. I'm off doing my own thing and E opens (find this out later) these two girls - one cute, one NT thick. I come back and see my roommate chatting it up with both. I get brought into the convo and pull the cute one. My boy probably would have pulled if I wasn't there

She could have been interested in him but if someone sees something "better" especially early on it's easy to change who you are choosing.

Now I'm not saying exclude your boys from convos, just saying if you haven't closed and made it clear you may have unknowingly thrown a lateral

See here's the thing I don't mind introducing my boys, but go away soon, don't linger. They start asking things I've already asked and it just gets repetitive. I don't know if it's a robbery or what but it just never works out. Like I just don't get the point. I really think it's like an I don't want to be alone by myself thing. Like I don't need to go out every weekend and certainly not every day of the weekend, but I swear my boy has a problem with just being in his own presence or being with his on thoughts. He's not socially awkward but it's like he depends on being around others.

Sorry bout all the bro talk, I'll try to post some yamb pics later to compensate.

Whenever i bring my boy into the conversation or when they butt in i'll talk about a crazy experience we both had then transition it into all her crazy experiences. this works perfectly if she's with a friend and also gives you an idea of what kind of biddies they are.

Also if your boy doesnt know when to leave or doesn't get the memo, you and him should have like some kind of gesture or signal (ex: clanging your beer/glass with his).

Does this happen to anyone else? Every time I'm in a one on one situation with a girl at a bar or a club and one of my boys isn't talking to someone, they immediately jump into the conversation I'm having with the chick. Pisses me off every ******g time it happens. I just don't get it. I don't need a wingman or the help if it's a one on one. I'm never failing at that point, so there is never any assistance needed. Anytime the situation is flipped I let my boys do their thing, at least until I see very obvious signs that they've failed.

I don't understand why my boys do this. Because then it makes it awkward to go in for the kill and completely disrupts the conversation that me and the chick have going on. Do they do it to block or are they just lonely and want to be involved in conversation? This blows my mind and costs me opportunities. I'm putting my foot down because it really pissed me off last night. Anyone else have this issue?
That's some sucker ****. If he's not going to get any butt, then no one will *** ninja.

Does this happen to anyone else? Every time I'm in a one on one situation with a girl at a bar or a club and one of my boys isn't talking to someone, they immediately jump into the conversation I'm having with the chick. Pisses me off every ******g time it happens. I just don't get it. I don't need a wingman or the help if it's a one on one. I'm never failing at that point, so there is never any assistance needed. Anytime the situation is flipped I let my boys do their thing, at least until I see very obvious signs that they've failed.

I don't understand why my boys do this. Because then it makes it awkward to go in for the kill and completely disrupts the conversation that me and the chick have going on. Do they do it to block or are they just lonely and want to be involved in conversation? This blows my mind and costs me opportunities. I'm putting my foot down because it really pissed me off last night. Anyone else have this issue?
Someone seems to c block REAL HARD.

Someone seems to c block REAL HARD.
I dunno.

Could either be real bitter friends

OR

They honestly just don't know that that is not cool.

You'll figure it out after you have a talk with them.

The ones who keep doing it either at the same level or more subtly...you know who the bitter one's are.

Nah, they know. If the tables were turned they wouldn't want him to butt in either. We've all been there at one point, so its definitely not knowing any better.

My boy does that from time to time. If anything that ish helps me out cus he talks me up. After a while I'll ask him to grab me a beer and he bounces. Once he leaves I'll close the deal get shortys number and bounce. Then I'll just hit her up later that night

Last edited:
My boy does that from time to time. If anything that ish helps me out cus he talks me up. After a while I'll ask him to grab me a beer and he bounces. Once he leaves I'll close the deal get shortys number and bounce. Then I'll just hit her up later that night

That's different. That sounds like homie giving you a hand where needed, like a good wingman.

That's different. That sounds like homie giving you a hand where needed, like a good wingman.

Exactly, that's what my boy should be doing and that's what I would be doing, but there is no talk up from him :{

Exactly, that's what my boy should be doing and that's what I would be doing, but there is no talk up from him :{
that's what I forgot to mention tho, homie was just like you're friends. Talk to em, that's what I did. I told my boy I don't mind him jumping in the convo but if he's gonna do that ish then at least talk me up some. If your boys start getting all their jimmies rustled then you already know they're not just doing it on sine subconscious ish

TAY fam i need guidance..

Are heavily religuous yambs a dead mission?

I just got invited to a bible study, when what im really tryna do is study AP anatomy

Last edited:
TAY fam i need guidance..

Are heavily religuous yambs a dead mission?

I just got invited to a bible study, when what im really tryna do is study AP

Not a dead mission., but it can be depending on the girls personality or how G-Squad she is.

I'm in this scenario with 3 girls
1. is G-Squad, but shes been through a lot in her life, just recently found religion. she has a sad rough past.
She is absolutely positively NOT giving up the yambs. Her entire outlook on that now is get married, get settled down, dont do wild things.

2. Been in the church her whole life. is very religious, but she's human. was in a 8 year relationship, she's not a Virgin, but she won't do it unless shes in a relationship with a dude. but she will do it

3. retired ratchet. had a kid. Very religious now, has hit me with the shes saving her self for the right guy and for marriage speech,. but just the other day she was talking about how she wants nothing more than to jump on a bone.

I would say go. then hang out with her after see where her mind is.

Don't bring up sex. but maybe relationships. see how many shes been in, when was the last one. what she thinks about kids. (I know that sounds like a little much but it's a good pre-cursor to find out if shes giving it up regularly or on a relationship only status
or not at all

I ain't tripping off him. he can date that **** if he wants, that's on him. 

I shake my head at the bigger picture -- and that's our society being so lost and having no sense of pride/dignity/integrity 

Who in the hell with any type of positive role models in life could think their relationship is some kinda Disney Pixar ****. 

These type of people walking the street effect all of our lives -- we have to deal with these ****heads in some form or fashion every day.

And yes, it's Christy Mack. I see some of yall be on her page too lol. 

The bigger picture is heads like you being so close minded that something like this actually gets you angry enough to rant. If he genuinely likes this woman enough to be accepting of her JOB which is stigmatized by people like you, that is definitely worthy of praise. It's not all about sex in life man. It's not like he thinks she's a church girl and she's secretly living the pron life. They've come to an agreement in their relationship - what does that have to do with pride or dignity? This doesn't effect you at all. It's their relationship. SMH.

Anyway... back to TAY.

[COLOR=#red]Rocman, your dude is running pass interference (take away the p on pass).

I wouldn't go as far as deading him as a homie UNTIL you explicitly let him know he can't be doing that. After you bring it to his attention and he still does it then you bounce.

The dudes I rolled with were my equal pretty much...this meant that most of the time we could have all pulled each others chicks so it was a matter of who met the chick first. But we had an ironclad rule where once started to holla we'd leave them be. Only exception is if chick had a friend, then we engage the friend so that she wouldn't be hating and tried to leave.

Speaking of wingmen, a real wingman would even engage a boogerwolf if that meant his homie could smash his chick. Trust all you have to do is act like you care about what boogs is saying: example "oh so you in cosmotology school ma? That's what's up, if you work hard enough you could have your own shop". I've jumped on many grenades so that homies could smash, and they've returned the favor. If you don't have homies like that you don't have homies...you have aquaintences that you hang out with.

[/COLOR]

^^^ That's it right there. I could never dead the homie cause we tight like brothers. I live by that non-interference rule and I have to explain that to him now. I'm the one out here laying on grenades and throwing oops to myself. I remember one time we went in for the kill with these two birds. Two on two, perfect scenario. I lead in and was laying down the silky smooth with the swiftness. Dude asked two lame *** questions to the friend, stops talking to her and then the friend interrupts my game. I shrug it off and give the friend the pumpfake like ""you not going to stop my shot, despite my mans terrible offense" Interrupts my game again more hostile like "we were having a convo" so I just backed off. Talked to the homie like "what happened?" He goes "dawg she had some rough *** hands" My face immediately went :{ :| . i'm just like bruh that's the nature of the game, how many times have I engaged with wookies for you to prosper. I'm not telling you let the girl jerk you off but at least keep her occupied long enough. :{

^^^ That's it right there. I could never dead the homie cause we tight like brothers. I live by that non-interference rule and I have to explain that to him now. I'm the one out here laying on grenades and throwing oops to myself. I remember one time we went in for the kill with these two birds. Two on two, perfect scenario. I lead in and was laying down the silky smooth with the swiftness. Dude asked two lame *** questions to the friend, stops talking to her and then the friend interrupts my game. I shrug it off and give the friend the pumpfake like ""you not going to stop my shot, despite my mans terrible offense" Interrupts my game again more hostile like "we were having a convo" so I just backed off. Talked to the homie like "what happened?" He goes "dawg she had some rough *** hands" My face immediately went :{ :| . i'm just like bruh that's the nature of the game, how many times have I engaged with wookies for you to prosper. I'm not telling you let the girl jerk you off but at least keep her occupied long enough. :{

[COLOR=#red]Yeah bro, the ones that are like brothers are the hardest to part with even with their constant shenanigans. At the same time inevitably it may have to happen depending on things.

My best friend/brother is a pimp in Sacramento...like a real to life pimp but he wasn't always like that. When he started that life I tried to steer him away from it, it was after I saw that he had a little girl (daughter of one of his prostitiutes) living in his ho house witnessing all that crap that I had to part ways. It was tough, but sometimes you have to seperate yourself my dude. Wish the best though Rocman[/COLOR]

Not a dead mission., but it can be depending on the girls personality or how G-Squad she is.

1. is G-Squad, but shes been through a lot in her life, just recently found religion. she has a sad rough past.
She is absolutely positively NOT giving up the yambs. Her entire outlook on that now is get married, get settled down, dont do wild things.
I think this is what im dealing with.

just finished rapping to her for an hour, on some friendly "im feeling you" type ish. She's definitely giving that vibe, but im not tryna have her think im looking for a relationship (Senior year Uni, she's a 3rd semester senior). Somehow the convo got to what kinda girls do i go after, and she starts pulling up all her friends on IG (some of who were bad as ****, and i made mental note of the SNs) asking me if this one is my type or not. Like 6 different girls. 

Whole time im just sitting there like "yea she cute, but i wouldnt beast" or "yea she aite" even though 4 of those broads clearly out ranked her. her right hand is all over my thigh at this point. But she's constantly calling me a "bad influence", or im a "wild boy" when i told her about my vaca in the bahamas, which was really just regular ***** ****. 

and she lives in a house full of prudes 
sick.gif
. A few of my mans ran through one her roommates freshman year but i doubt the  broad knows who i am.

Also just peeped she was only baptized 3 weeks ago.

Yea some of my boys do that. I be like Dawg u don't have something else to do.

I think this is what im dealing with.

just finished rapping to her for an hour, on some friendly "im feeling you" type ish. She's definitely giving that vibe, but im not tryna have her think im looking for a relationship (Senior year Uni, she's a 3rd semester senior). Somehow the convo got to what kinda girls do i go after, and she starts pulling up all her friends on IG (some of who were bad as ****, and i made mental note of the SNs) asking me if this one is my type or not. Like 6 different girls. 

Whole time im just sitting there like "yea she cute, but i wouldnt beast" or "yea she aite" even though 4 of those broads clearly out ranked her. her right hand is all over my thigh at this point. But she's constantly calling me a "bad influence", or im a "wild boy" when i told her about my vaca in the bahamas, which was really just regular ***** ****. 

and she lives in a house full of prudes :x . A few of my mans ran through one her roommates freshman year but i doubt the  broad knows who i am.

Also just peeped she was only baptized 3 weeks ago.

That's gonna be tough to tell, so many possible scenarios.

-she's a bop and hides it well (mostly godly instagram quoting *** chick I know is a bop)
-she's a prude, but you peaked her interest, maybe thinking relationship
-prude, but since it's senior year she's tryna get it in before it's over.

Sure there's more, but if it's the latter you might be in for a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom