TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my cousin to the ER to get his Achilles injury checked out a few days ago. As I'm sitting in the waiting lobby, this chick brings her friend in with a foot injury. Chick looks familiar but I can't recall. She starts talking to me asking am I blah blah. Realized we went to the same school but she's 2 years older than me. As she is talking to me, her vibe and body language has me feeling like yeah Imma get her. Them cakes on her had me like damn the whole time I was looking at her.
She goes with her friend to be seen but she comes back to the lobby and starts talking to me again then leaves out. My cousin comes out then we leave. As were leaving she's coming back in. I tell her aight then I touched/grabbed her hand on some "yeah baby" ****. She says it was good seeing you.
As we leaving the hospital, my cuz was like "who was that *****? She was lookin like she wanted to eat you".
At that point I'm tripping, cuz I aint give her my number or get hers. I drop all dambs and find her on Facebook. Sent her a message saying "I didn't get a chance to give u my number earlier but here it is. Hit me up".
She texted me last night. Time to see where this goes.
:smokin

props.. clothes mouths dont get fed as i would say...

Man I got this girls number from this kick back last night and she was BAD! We talked for a good 15 minutes and before she left she gave me her number before I even had a chance to ask for it. Now I can't even think of her name and/or find it in my contacts :smh:

Man I got this girls number from this kick back last night and she was BAD! We talked for a good 15 minutes and before she left she gave me her number before I even had a chance to ask for it. Now I can't even think of her name and/or find it in my contacts :smh:

Good **** fam.

But from MY experience the chicks that gave me their # always seemed to be attention ******. They the more confident type that know they bad( Every chick that has given me their # was bad and they knew it)

All I can say to help you out tho is treat her like she any other girl. If you end up finding her # don't text right away. I straight up never texted this one girl and next time she saw me she was all on my tip about why I hadn't hit her up, I was just like "Something came up and I got busy" From then on I hit her up once and after that she was the one always textin me talkin bout when we gon chill and ****. Yambs were in the bag after that:smokin

The point is when you keep it simple with these broads (it always tends to be the bad ones with me) they always seem to come back harder and try to pull you or sumn. It's like they never felt what it was like to not be put on a pedestal and they like that for some odd reason lol.

^Give her yours cause women like to feel like they have the power. And if they're interested, they'll hit you up. If not, then you can just move on without doing a back and forth, with your texts being screencapped on twitter/IG with a #HeThirsty tag

^Give her yours cause women like to feel like they have the power. And if they're interested, they'll hit you up. If not, then you can just move on without doing a back and forth, with your texts being screencapped on twitter/IG with a #HeThirsty tag
if i said it once... i'll say it again...

there is no certain surefire way to go about it... you just have to feel her out...

some, if not many, girls are honestly scared to call first...

they'll sit across the room and eye hump a dude... and wont shake at all when it comes to speaking...

lettuce be cereal here... these chicks still hold on to some of that "come over and speak" steez... that's why they're still shocked when cats go OG Cleveland Bus Driver on them...

its a toss up, fambs... and in reality... it doesnt eem matter if you give her the number or she takes yours...

if she feeling you... she's gonna give up the yambs.

if i said it once... i'll say it again...

there is no certain surefire way to go about it... you just have to feel her out...
some, if not many, girls are honestly scared to call first...
they'll sit across the room and eye hump a dude... and wont shake at all when it comes to speaking...
lettuce be cereal here... these chicks still hold on to some of that "come over and speak" steez... that's why they're still shocked when cats go OG Cleveland Bus Driver on them...
its a toss up, fambs... and in reality... it doesnt eem matter if you give her the number or she takes yours...
if she feeling you... she's gonna give up the yambs.

Definitely agree with all that, especially if you're [still] in the school setting. If not and you're purely in the work environment, you may not be game for all that little stuff and time wasting.

Was gonna write the whole story but I'll just post cliffs.
- female friend put me on her friend
- me and chick go to Denny's
- Tells me she works as a waitress at O'Charleys and Cracker Barrel
- I go to the restroom and come back while shorty is waitin on her food to go.
- She tells me she lied, she doesn't really work at O'Charleys her other job is at a strip club.
- I don't know how to feel. I was feeling her heavy at first but now.....
Is this a big deal Yamb Fambz

Oh and she's 17. Says her auntie dates the dude that owns the club so that's why she gets to work there. I asked my friend and she confirmed shorty really is a skripper. :rolleyes :smh: but shes so :pimp: idk what to do.

Oh and she's 17. Says her auntie dates the dude that owns the club so that's why she gets to work there. I asked my friend and she confirmed shorty really is a skripper. :rolleyes :smh: but shes so :pimp: idk what to do.

its an ick feeling i know but try to get your friend to confirm if she does any extra services if u get me. that way if she doesn't you know you could get serious with her and if she does she'll be a one nighter or j/o at best.

- She tells me she lied, she doesn't really work at O'Charleys her other job is at a strip club.

no its not a big deal unless u make it a big deal..imo treat her like any other unless u are insecure about other men seeing ur chick buck naked (dependent on certain states) besides she'll be getting some cash paper every night to trick on you! you're winning man!!!! :smokin 8)

So my living situation isn't the best right now. Currently living at home in the suburbs of SoCal - 562 area code.

This past weekend at a party pulled two nice ones. One lives in the Valley and the other lives downtown. So with either chick going to be chilling either downtown, hollywood, or west la.

What's a good way to approach the topic of going back to their crib after hanging out somewhere else or just kicking at their crib without coming off as thirsty? (Especially since I admittedly am a little parched ATM)

When I had my own spot it was easy - invite them over for dinner, invite them over for a get together and have them stay over or whatever but that currently isn't an option

Speaking from experience, Its nothing. If anything, she get money so you want her on the team. She can be a sugarmomma type if you lay the pipe right. Strippers get good money, and usually always know tricks, limber (depending on her build) Stay on that fam

**** caught me off guard :lol:.

No one is really a "1". The scale starts from 5 really. We just say 1 to 10. The worst chick you can think of ain't a "1". A 1 would have to be the witch from the ol loony tunes cartoons with a pungent trout odor emanating from her front.

This is why the 4 scale is easier to deal with.
1. I wouldnt smash and i dont see why anyone would
2. I wouldnt smash but i could see why someone would
3. i would smash but i see why someone wouldnt
4. i would smash and i cant see why anyone wouldnt

What's a good way to approach the topic of going back to their crib after hanging out somewhere else or just kicking at their crib without coming off as thirsty? (Especially since I admittedly am a little parched ATM)

Hourly motel, search around yelp/google, apparently there's one on alvarado between 3rd st and maryland

I pulled a BAAAAD chick last night on my red-eye flight. Out of all the seats on the empty plane she came and sat by me. Then I played the cool non-thirsty role and you could tell she was like "Why he not sweating me" this made her come to me. Next thing you know after she started a brief convo with me she commences me to showing me her pics on her iPhone...******* and a** shots included. Then she starts getting so comfortable that she starts touching me on my shoulders and s**t.

Long story short we took pictures together and she gave me her contact info, she lives in Houston just like me in the Westheimer area in a condo. I knew I was in there when she started asking me where I lived and how many kids I have...basically doing a suitability check on me laugh.gif The chick is a beautiful redbone with a jaw dropping body, she wants me....BUT I'm married. How can I stay faithful when yams be coming to me without even trying? I'm not sure how I'm gonna keep out of those yams.

Moral of the story, don't be thirsty around these bad broads, acknowledge them, but make them wonder why you aren't all over them like every other thirsty dude. This will intrigue them and they will usually make the first move. Worked for me many many times.

[COLOR=#red]And here are the pics of the woman that I met on that plane ride. Yes I got the number, but I'm not going to do anything with it cause I'm married, if I wasn't it would be on.

Tips once you know a woman is interested you MUST take the affirmative authoritative tone...I just handed her my phone and told her to put her number in it...I didn't ask, I didn't have to ask. I told her to take a picture with me ( I didn't say "will you take a picture with me?", and without a pause she practically jumped into my lap and took pictures with me...mind you this was with a plane full of people looking at us as we were waiting to get off the plane. That's all a part of confidence and it's too easy.[/COLOR]

NICE PULL :pimp: . NOW HOW ABOUT THAT PASS TO AN UNMARRIED BROTHER :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom