TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEA I WENT TO PITT FOR 3 YEARS FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERING THEN TRANSFERRED TO UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS TO FINISH UP AND GET MY ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE WITH A COMPUTER ENGINEERING MINOR.
SO MANY MEMORIES WHEN I LIVED IN THE TOWERS OF PULLING BECKY'S ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY WOULD COME THROUGH THE TOWERS LOBBY AFTER THE CLUBS/BARS :pimp: [2CHAINZ] IN THE TOWERS LOOKING, YAMBS EVERYWHERE [/2CHAINZ]
"O" FOOD :smh:
THE LONG TREK UP THE HILLS TO BENEDUM HALL AND THE GYM :smh:
THE CITY OF PITTSBURGH :smh: :x

Hey bruh, just moved to Memphis for my job, what were your usual go-to spots?

FIRST, I NEED TO ASK YOUR RACE. BEING IN THE SOUTH, THIS IS IMPORTANT (YEA, IT STILL GETS DOWN LIKE THAT SOMETIMES).

ALSO, YOU LIKE WHITE, BLACK, MIXED CLUBS/BARS?

I'M GOING TO ASSUME YOU ARE BLACK.

SENSES ON POPLAR AND 152 DOWNTOWN ON BEALE STREET ARE GOOD SPOTS TO CHECK OUT IF YOU ARE ON THAT YAMB HUNT. SENSES IS A CLUB AND 152 IS A BAR/CLUB. SENSES CAN GET RATCHET BUT IRONICALLY IF YOU ARE INTO THE BECKY'S, THIS IS A GOOD SPOT TO MEET WHITE GIRLS AND LATINAS WHO AREN'T GHETTO OR RATCHET. IT'S QUITE FUNNY ACTUALLY ALL THESE GHETTO BLACK PEOPLE SURROUNDED BY THE WHITEST WHITE GIRLS :lol:. NO GUESSING WHAT SO EVER, YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR. ALSO SINCE IT'S THE CLOSEST CLUB TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS, YOU GET A LOT OF THAT CROWD TOO.

152 IS VERY MIXED CROWD BUT MOSTLY WHITE. THEY PLAY GOOD MUSIC AND SINCE THEY ARE ON BEALE STREET, YOU CAN CHILL ON THE STREET OR HOP THE MANY BARS AND RESTAURANTS.

IF YOU WANT A HOOD SPOT TO GO CRAZY IN, CHECK OUT LEVEL 2. IF THEY ARE STILL OPEN :lol: .

Got the # from this fine lil OKC chick.. she told me to txt her

im gunna hit her alil after noon..

..Any suggestions on how to get this ball rolling (in the right direction), yambfamb??

Do yall guys ever talk about smashing(before) while texting/talking on the phone? I normally dont talk about it unless she brings it up and just make my move while im with her in person

Do yall guys ever talk about smashing(before) while texting/talking on the phone? I normally dont talk about it unless she brings it up and just make my move while im with her in person

Usually no unless it's a drunk text/call :smh:

Chicks that are pledging are extra lowkey during their process. I can't answer Rick cause damn near everybody dresses up at an HBCU every single damb day
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I get yambs to the tempo of the music ...

Keeps my mind off busting while maintaining a consistent stroke ...

Sounds corny. But its helped me out...

Tried it on one chick... Went thru half of the Weeknd house of balloons ...

Got up and she had some yambs juice on the bed.

:pimp:

FIRST, I NEED TO ASK YOUR RACE. BEING IN THE SOUTH, THIS IS IMPORTANT (YEA, IT STILL GETS DOWN LIKE THAT SOMETIMES).
ALSO, YOU LIKE WHITE, BLACK, MIXED CLUBS/BARS?
I'M GOING TO ASSUME YOU ARE BLACK.
SENSES ON POPLAR AND 152 DOWNTOWN ON BEALE STREET ARE GOOD SPOTS TO CHECK OUT IF YOU ARE ON THAT YAMB HUNT. SENSES IS A CLUB AND 152 IS A BAR/CLUB. SENSES CAN GET RATCHET BUT IRONICALLY IF YOU ARE INTO THE BECKY'S, THIS IS A GOOD SPOT TO MEET WHITE GIRLS AND LATINAS WHO AREN'T GHETTO OR RATCHET. IT'S QUITE FUNNY ACTUALLY ALL THESE GHETTO BLACK PEOPLE SURROUNDED BY THE WHITEST WHITE GIRLS :lol:. NO GUESSING WHAT SO EVER, YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR. ALSO SINCE IT'S THE CLOSEST CLUB TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS, YOU GET A LOT OF THAT CROWD TOO.
152 IS VERY MIXED CROWD BUT MOSTLY WHITE. THEY PLAY GOOD MUSIC AND SINCE THEY ARE ON BEALE STREET, YOU CAN CHILL ON THE STREET OR HOP THE MANY BARS AND RESTAURANTS.
IF YOU WANT A HOOD SPOT TO GO CRAZY IN, CHECK OUT LEVEL 2. IF THEY ARE STILL OPEN :lol: .

Alright cool, been here for a few months now so that is a bit of the feel Ive gotten from those places so far that youve mentioned (152, Beale, Senses). But coming from CHI, I WILL say that it is a hell of a lot different down here culture-wise. lol

I did go to Level 2 once when my boy came down for a visit a month or so ago, and yea,,, I'm surprised theyre still open too.... I mean the place is in an abandoned strip mall! haha

Been dating a girl over a month now, got the yambs and all its pretty good, vanilla in respects to the sex right now, but still good, anyways...How I get her to chop it off down there, i don't really mind when i'm smashing, but if i'm trying to eat I ain't trying to have a Larry David moment with a hair stuck in my throat for months and all. But I know its a touchy subject for some girls, I just can't say "Baby, I need to you to trim it up a bit" Can I?

Need Help Yambs Fambs

I would quit munchin' bro or do a iffy job, until she gets the point. But, be a man about it, tell her you think a shaved vag is beautiful, and you think she'd look so sexy with one. Make her feel good about the situation. 

^^ Just tell her you like the cat shaved, if she has good sense she'll quickly oblige.

I get yambs to the tempo of the music ...

Keeps my mind off busting while maintaining a consistent stroke ...

Sounds corny. But its helped me out...

Tried it on one chick... Went thru half of the Weeknd house of balloons ...

Got up and she had some yambs juice on the bed.

:pimp:

Weeknd has some of the best songs to smash :pimp:

I'm in a new relationship, but I miss my ex. Time needs to go by faster 

Last edited:
Been dating a girl over a month now, got the yambs and all its pretty good, vanilla in respects to the sex right now, but still good, anyways...How I get her to chop it off down there, i don't really mind when i'm smashing, but if i'm trying to eat I ain't trying to have a Larry David moment with a hair stuck in my throat for months and all. But I know its a touchy subject for some girls, I just can't say "Baby, I need to you to trim it up a bit" Can I?
Need Help Yambs Fambs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

man, just tell her. Like one dude told me---he phrased it like... look if you don't want me to go in , then leave it there. But I can't do what I really need to do if there's a patch in the way.

Needless to say I shaved immediately following our convo

Good **** fam.
But from MY experience the chicks that gave me their # always seemed to be attention ******. They the more confident type that know they bad( Every chick that has given me their # was bad and they knew it)
All I can say to help you out tho is treat her like she any other girl. If you end up finding her # don't text right away. I straight up never texted this one girl and next time she saw me she was all on my tip about why I hadn't hit her up, I was just like "Something came up and I got busy" From then on I hit her up once and after that she was the one always textin me talkin bout when we gon chill and ****. Yambs were in the bag after that:smokin
The point is when you keep it simple with these broads (it always tends to be the bad ones with me) they always seem to come back harder and try to pull you or sumn. It's like they never felt what it was like to not be put on a pedestal and they like that for some odd reason lol.

if you just tryna smash this is ok but if you really like it a girl it can backfire.... some chicks not going to say anything and just leave it alone. So then you blew with a girl you might have possibly liked because you tryna be "cool"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom