TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on how old they are bruh...
This,
i'm against texting and grew up actually having full fledged convos either in person or on the phone and saving texting for the be there soon's, and where you at type situations with just a quick response. So this mind set for females of i would rather text than talk is killing my game.
i'm 21 so my field is really any where from 18 to 25 maybe older if i can get the cougar approach down :evil: . But for the most part they've all been 18-20 ( 8 out of 13 for not securing the date this year smh) crazy thing is i can read a female like a book annd usually figure her out to the point where i know her better than she does her self but i kinda strike cold out the gate lately

Last edited:
Breh, I have no problem in the field knocking females down and getting the number (even though i could be doing a helluva lot better) but for some reason i can't secure the meet-up. It seems like either they lose interest or i some how kill the convo by texting back hella late for some or too soon for others or even just texting the wrong response or convo starter. Anybody got tips on securing the date after getting the number?

Cliffs

I suck at texting and can't secure a meet up
^stop texting and call them

IMO it doesn't really matter if you text or call.

If you're calling then don't spend too much time with small talk and/or sharing life stories, make her laugh and then secure the meet-up

If you're texting then don't text back and forth forever, just a few texts back and forth, make her laugh and then secure the meet-up

In either situation don't waste time and project confidence.

Because of my schedule it is more convenient for me to text. I also am usually texting them while they are at work so both sides don't waste time with too much small talk.

I

This,
i'm against texting and grew up actually having full fledged convos either in person or on the phone and saving texting for the be there soon's, and where you at type situations with just a quick response. So this mind set for females of i would rather text than talk is killing my game.
i'm 21 so my field is really any where from 18 to 25 maybe older if i can get the cougar approach down:evil:. But for the most part they've all been 18-20 ( 8 out of 13 for not securing the date this year smh) crazy thing is i can read a female like a book annd usually figure her out to the point where i know her better than she does her self but i kinda strike cold out the gate lately

Im 22 and i feel your pain. Lately, been messing with some 19-21 year olds and this process has been doing me justice.

Meet her (library, bookstore, class, DMV >D )
Hit her up on fb message, short convo, throw her your number and say something dumb like "im not on fb that much so hit me up sometime"
Based on how you did on the previous steps, she should hit you back in 1-2 days (got one girl 1-2 hours after the message, that ended well :smokin )
She hits you up, ask if she's free/hungry/etc so you can link up
Do damage on date
Do damage (nah mean)

*** disclaimer- if you dont have confidence/somewhat good looks....forget what i just said ***

Met a chick off POF and she had me fooled :smh:
I think I'm done with this online stuff.

guys need to seriously dead the online game, POF, OKC and all it is garbage, gave it a try for 2-3 months, put up a decent profile, couple good pics, and talked to maybe 1-2 girls out a like 100-200 messages sent 0] , more or less got 0 results.

There's plenty of cute and beautiful women you can talk to in person, in real life, go to ikea, barnes, starbucks, if you're 21 then bar yambs, club yambs etc. Online game can take days, sometims weeks just to get a girl's # or a basic date, what could be done in like 5 minutes in person :lol: . I think it also is diminishing guys confidence, it's too easy to say hi to women on the internet, when in real life probably struggling just to maintain eye contact :stoneface:

Last edited:
Yea I agree POF & OKC just hamper the game really. Honestly FB is almost essential to keeping a steady stream of yambs nowadays. Kinda regret going off the grid almost completely :smh: , I don't save any numbers so it's really hard to keep touch with a bunch of chicks. Not to mention chicks you meet in class get super thirsty once they have your FB, it's too easy.

So can we take a general consensus and throw these "rules " out the window cuz they aren't fool proof.

1. Never text always call
2. Never get their number. Always give them yours

Keep an eye out for girls you catch eye contact with twice doe ...

3 dates is 24hrs no yambs were had 
mean.gif

hungarian- coffee, 3 beers, grabbed food, we were talking for literally 5 hrs at a pub, chick is bad, speaks 4-5 languages, intelligent, but kinda on the depressed tip

australian- came through to fix me pad thai, but i canceled to go out with the hungarian chick

norweigan- came thru last night to watch the election, left at 3am on some "i don't feel comfortable sleeping here, at the same time her bf was blowing up her messages" I tagged her back in Feb. so no worries

I guess there's always the weekend..

IMO it doesn't really matter if you text or call.
If you're calling then don't spend too much time with small talk and/or sharing life stories, make her laugh and then secure the meet-up
If you're texting then don't text back and forth forever, just a few texts back and forth, make her laugh and then secure the meet-up
In either situation don't waste time and project confidence.
Because of my schedule it is more convenient for me to text. I also am usually texting them while they are at work so both sides don't waste time with too much small talk.
I

~!!!!

the issue where dues mess up is they do TOO MUCH DAMN SMALL TALK. Get the point, for real. Don't be my text message buddy for 3 weeks and you ain't even secured a date :stoneface:

[COLOR=#red]
You are alright with me Young Nique :nthat:[/COLOR]

:lol: you ain't eeeem gotta explain. i see where you comin from.
you was just playin w/ ol girl. not saying it's a bad thing, but it was nothin serious just like the dude up there who was talkin to the married broad

my only point was it just seemed like it was cool with your game, but when ol' girl did it ppl was coming at her neck.... but like dude said, man everybody playing a game nowadays. It's just are you the winner or the loser of said game

I just bagged this nice looking girl at Barnes and Noble. If you're a college student, libraries and book stores are gold mines. They make it too easy, haha.

[COLOR=#red]I took a hood chick to Barnes and Noble one time, got her a Starbucks Frappucino, put her onto some books about stuff she was interested in, and her mind was BLOWN. Then a few days later I banged out like I just came off a bid...that combo of intellectual stimulation and that relentless drillin I put on her had her nose wide open. Glad I could take her to new horizons :rofl: [/COLOR]
"****** say they drillin, they need practice homie"

ANY place is a potential place to meet new women--- the issue (which I'm starting to see) is that you have to rely on your conversation. It don't matter where you meet a chick, if your mouth piece is off then you'll continue to not be successful in bagging yambs.

Last edited:

guys need to seriously dead the online game, POF, OKC and all it is garbage, gave it a try for 2-3 months, put up a decent profile, couple good pics, and talked to maybe 1-2 girls out a like 100-200 messages sent 0] , more or less got 0 results.

There's plenty of cute and beautiful women you can talk to in person, in real life, go to ikea, barnes, starbucks, if you're 21 then bar yambs, club yambs etc. Online game can take days, sometims weeks just to get a girl's # or a basic date, what could be done in like 5 minutes in person :lol: . I think it also is diminishing guys confidence, it's too easy to say hi to women on the internet, when in real life probably struggling just to maintain eye contact :stoneface:
real talk, there arent many hot ones in my city, but i just got 3 cold ones so okc is not totally bad, and i usually hurry up and shoot the "whats your number? i would like to talk to you sometime" and it has worked a strong 8/10 times

but you are right, getting them in person is definitely the better route

Eh, when I first got to Dallas I jumped on POF and won.

You ain't meeting no wives on there but quick and easy yambs are abundant.

Eh, when I first got to Dallas I jumped on POF and won.

You ain't meeting no wives on there but quick and easy yambs are abundant.
but were they at least decent? the yams in my area be whack as hell lookin, like i dont wanna even use my **** on that ****

ok.............i think i did that wrong...^^^^

..smoking once in a while ftl......high off three puffs

no derail

Last edited:

i know what you went through^^^

post her pics

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAN SHE WAS ON THAT MEDUSA TIP?

I ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT THEY HIT THAT SKYPE BEFORE THE MEETUP. THIS ONE CHICK TRIED TO SET THE WEBCAM UP ON THE MYSPACE ANGLE STEEZ. I TURNED THE WEBCAM OFF AS SOON AS I SAW AND PROCEEDED TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY :lol:

~!!!!
the issue where dues mess up is they do TOO MUCH DAMN SMALL TALK. Get the point, for real. Don't be my text message buddy for 3 weeks and you ain't even secured a date
indifferent.gif
Word.. I just don't understand the whole texting craze with dudes in my peer group.. One of the only reasons I'm texting a new chick is to figure out whats the best time to CALL. Put in work over the phone between the hours of 11pm-4am sometimes even longer and you got them. 

I think most of the problems dudes are having in this thread falls back on confidence.. Do whatever you have to do to gain confidence, and wear it on your sleeve. Lose weight/work out, grab numbers in front of your boys, hit off a sub-par chick for practice, ect..

A couple hours at the gym each day works for me, I feel like I could tackle anything under the sun afterwards. That spike is testosterone plays tremendous part in feeling good.

i stroke to the rhythm of the beat...
it feels super corny though... do yall do it to?

HoB or Thursday.

Remember having blue light sessions with my girl when we first started smashing.

Album and a half average. Not to mention I was off the ganja most of the time.

Question:

Does a Chick judge you on your phone? Like would your chances be better if you whip out the new iphone 5 with the fresh case or the whip out the droid incredible (lol)...

You got bigger problems to iron out you think a phone is a deal-breaker for women.
If you're THAT self-conscious, I suggest your carry a paper and pen.
Or train a messenger pigeon.

Yo The one thing ive actually come to love in my time going after yambs.. These chicks that talk alot, yap yap yap.

Basically cuts my work in half. All you have to do is be smooth enough to fill in the blanks with a "yea?" "word, thats crazy", "so what happen?"

and then throw alil somethin back at them for them to startup again. pretty easy, all you have to do is steer the convo where you want it to go and let them do the work :smokin

Also can be good practice for a successful mouthpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom