TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after swagging out of the polling station this morning. I decided to talk to this chick that I saw voting as well. Hit her with the old "Aye who did you vote for?" She responds and asked who I voted for and I told her myself, which I did. Chopped it up a little bit in an attempt to get those digits, hit her with the we should chill line and shorty seems hesitant and then is like "What type of chilling?" I then tell her the usual "Dinner, movies, etc." She hits me back with "I've already got a family of my own" Asked if she had kids and she said not yet but plans on it. I asked if she was married and she said yeah. I looked down and sure enough she had a ring on her finger. I continued to chop it up just because we were walking the same path to the train and I feel like it would have been awkward to walk in silence the whole time. I was slightly kicking myself for not going harder but at the same time I wasn't because she was married and I'm not trying to **** that up.
My thing is why even entertain the convo if you're married? Why even ask what we would do if we chilled if you are married? Like it just didn't make sense to me. If I were married I would have cut that **** off quick and would not have beat around the bush.
I feel you. That was really stupid to even ask what you meant by chill or even entertain your convo seeing as you were obviously flirting and she knows she's married. I bet that **** was super frustrating. :lol: She probably just wanted the attention, though. Just messin with you knowing nothing would happen, but to see what you would say and how you would go about trying to pull her. Just games man, games.

I feel you. That was really stupid to even ask what you meant by chill or even entertain your convo seeing as you were obviously flirting and she knows she's married. I bet that **** was super frustrating. :lol: She probably just wanted the attention, though. Just messin with you knowing nothing would happen, but to see what you would say and how you would go about trying to pull her. Just games man, games.

That's what I was thinking, broads and there damn games

Question:

Does a Chick judge you on your phone? Like would your chances be better if you whip out the new iphone 5 with the fresh case or the whip out the droid incredible (lol)...

I don't think it matters that much.

I've really good looking women pull out some old school flip-phone. "My iPhone's screen broke."

if you make something an issue it will be an issue.
an old phone isn't an issue unless you're embarrassed, making excuses, or hiding it.

Last edited:
Got the iphone in Sept of 2010...had a pos phone before that.

Acquired more p during the time when I had that pos phone...I'm dead srs. 

Material items only get you in the door with shallow women...

well rounded...explain.

Jack of Trades type steez. You know a lil bit about everything and maybe a lot about a few things. You have basically an unlimited supply of topics to talk about so it's very likely you and the yamb you are trying to get at will have many things to talk about. Thus you have more opportunities to make references and jokes that would make her laugh thus getting you a lot more closer to yambs and bunz.

weekz hit it on the head..that of course confidence will make you a bad bad man..ive seen it with my own 2 eyes..my cousin who is skinny as a twig but is sharp as a tack pull some cold ones

Last edited:
QQ for yamb patties what's the best way for a guy to get at a girl who is talking on the phone when he sees her

honestly? Wait for her to get OFF the phone... if not keep it moving. That's hella annoying :smh: If this is somebody you see around school or something then just wait to catch them when they not on the phone.

Got the iphone in Sept of 2010...had a pos phone before that.

Acquired more p during the time when I had that pos phone...I'm dead srs. 

Material items only get you in the door with shallow women...

came in here to say this--- which, I mean if you just looking to smash then it won't matter what type of "woman" it is. But a lot of people giving advice about your car, clothes, shoes, etc. that will attract a certain type of woman. If you catch somebody in your bummy attire then you know they are with you for YOU, not because of what material things they saw you in. Just an FYI and something to think about, for guys looking for potential relationship caliber women.

I was going to say something--- but I'mma chill. I forgot I'm in a thread full of dudes

@yamb naw i was saying if you saw someone out in pulic you wanted to get to know

Aiight, I'mma just answer from MY perspective---- I literally HATE hate when people try to engage me in a conversation and they see I'm on the phone. If you got time to spare maybe kinda wait a moment or two to see if they get off the phone.

Or, hit her with this and see how she responds :lol:

not this exact sign, but a sign asking her to get off the phone so you could talk to her....

You should of asked her, why did she ask what chillin meant? When you said "Dinner, movies, etc" she's probably thinking she is already doing that with her husband, plus she doesnt want to be seen with you in public for the slim chance of getting caught. She could of been thinking :evil: when you asked her to chill

You should of asked her, why did she ask what chillin meant? When you said "Dinner, movies, etc" she's probably thinking she is already doing that with her husband, plus she doesnt want to be seen with you in public for the slim chance of getting caught. She could of been thinking :evil: when you asked her to chill

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING. SHE PROBABLY JUST WANTED TO SMASH MAN. NOT DO THE WHOLE DATING THING SINCE SHE'S MARRIED.

Aiight.... so, I see alot of ppl saying that married chick is playing games.... and ya'll are right. She is. However it seems most people are using games in a negative connotation.

But isn't Elder playing games too tho?? (No dis to him, but he's the only married dude in here so I'm using him as an example) He got the broad number and a photo with her :lol: If anything I'd think he'd be more apt to act than she (she didn't do anything but ask a question)

Basically I'm asking aren't both scenarios examples of married people playing games with single people.

Ok get ready for a cool story guys...

So I get out of eating at this Hawaiian place and get into my car, start it, roll down my window and pick a song on my phone to play, when all of a sudden this girl comes up to the window looking like she wants to tell me something. I got a little skeptical that she just approached me out of nowhere because she was kinda cute. Turns out that she was selling cologne as an internship for her major and if she were to sell the most, her tuition would be fully paid for (not sure how legitimate that statement is, but I digress).

So after a while of trying to get out of her salesman schemes, she finally convinces me to buy a bottle, but only because I know how much it sucks to pay for school. So she walks with me to get the money and we're talking and we seem to hit it off well (also I'm not sure if her being nice was a convincing factor that she used to push me to buy her product). So as we're walking back to my car, we continue to talk and I hand her the money and that's when I said "why don't you put in your number?" and handed her my phone. So she did. After the fact, she didn't even seem weirded out and even asked me for some of the candy I just bought cause she "likes them." It was not an awkward exchange at all. The only thing that gets me is, I may have potentially scammed into copping this stuff and she was probably just trying to be nice so I would cop.

So based on what I laid out, would you say that her number is real? And if it is, how long should I wait to hit her up?

*puts on flame suit*

Ok get ready for a cool story guys...

So I get out of eating at this Hawaiian place and get into my car, start it, roll down my window and pick a song on my phone to play, when all of a sudden this girl comes up to the window looking like she wants to tell me something. I got a little skeptical that she just approached me out of nowhere because she was kinda cute. Turns out that she was selling cologne as an internship for her major and if she were to sell the most, her tuition would be fully paid for (not sure how legitimate that statement is, but I digress).

So after a while of trying to get out of her salesman schemes, she finally convinces me to buy a bottle, but only because I know how much it sucks to pay for school. So she walks with me to get the money and we're talking and we seem to hit it off well (also I'm not sure if her being nice was a convincing factor that she used to push me to buy her product). So as we're walking back to my car, we continue to talk and I hand her the money and that's when I said "why don't you put in your number?" and handed her my phone. So she did. After the fact, she didn't even seem weirded out and even asked me for some of the candy I just bought cause she "likes them." It was not an awkward exchange at all. The only thing that gets me is, I may have potentially scammed into copping this stuff and she was probably just trying to be nice so I would cop.

So based on what I laid out, would you say that her number is real? And if it is, how long should I wait to hit her up?

*puts on flame suit*

u got played son

*puts on flame suit*

She could've just been aiming for the sale, but there's no way for us to know without being there to gauge her body language and signs she may or may not have given. If I were you, I'd text her tomorrow and see what's up. I wouldn't wait too long, because her chances of remembering you are slim. You really don't have anything to lose, but good luck.

Aiight.... so, I see alot of ppl saying that married chick is playing games.... and ya'll are right. She is. However it seems most people are using games in a negative connotation.
But isn't Elder playing games too tho?? (No dis to him, but he's the only married dude in here so I'm using him as an example) He got the broad number and a photo with her :lol: If anything I'd think he'd be more apt to act than she (she didn't do anything but ask a question)
Basically I'm asking aren't both scenarios examples of married people playing games with single people.
i was the first person to question how odd Elder's actions in his story were seeing as he's apparently faithfully married so i agree. both of em playin games. no argument here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom